• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

well, cuomo is in the shitter...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
But there are millions who have let their politics do just that. The reason they are doing so is because of the reasons I cited. There is a reason why that particular group is at the bottom of vaccinated groups in this country, and if they ever made a count, they would be at the top of the deaths and hospitalizations in this country.
LINK to proves that_________________________

At least some Judges are protection the Constitution and Peoples Rights

Biden admin barred from firing unvaccinated employees after DC judge issues injunction (msn.com)

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
But there are millions who have let their politics do just that. The reason they are doing so is because of the reasons I cited. There is a reason why that particular group is at the bottom of vaccinated groups in this country, and if they ever made a count, they would be at the top of the deaths and hospitalizations in this country.

I'm gonna guess no. But ok...if it makes you happy

Spamature

President
LINK to proves that_________________________

At least some Judges are protection the Constitution and Peoples Rights

Biden admin barred from firing unvaccinated employees after DC judge issues injunction (msn.com)
Here is a link.

If you read what he says, over time it proves exactly what I say.

As for being at the bottom of vaccinations and at top of deaths.

Infection maps, statistical charts and polling prove that.

1635542199011.png

Last edited:

write on

Senator
Funny. I went right to the page
I clicked on the link you first linked to. Now come on.

You sent me to a search page and claim that it shows Obama's law practice suspended.

Why didn't you use the search engine yourself and show your accusations?

The definition of propaganda.

Sheesh

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

looks like arrest may be forthcoming...
Not since he's a D

Justice is one sided