• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Well done BHO

Mytzlplk

Governor
As I've long seen and argued it, this is gonna be as critical an element and likely more so than the equally predictable "blame game" you've embarked upon, and indeed, will be synergistic in the end result given the related/symbiotic nature of the two things you're now hammering them on.

As much as I share many and varied disappointments with/in BHO with my fellow OWS brethren, in terms of the "lesser of two evils" choice I made in 2008as well, I've long thought more than anything else that Barney Frank's recent characterization of the repubs being "nuts" will be determinative one way or the other. Americans will either reject the insanity of the repubs, or collectively shame us in front of the entire world -- one of the two.

I'm still convinced that the fear of rightwingnuttery will eclipse whatever disenchantment may have occurred as a result of all the disappointments, based solely on the power of fear that repugs know and exploit as well as their flair for and understanding of the power of dishonesty and denial. The beauty of painting them as "nuts", is that as the best witnesses for their own prosecution, they will both unwittingly and willfully provide an endless stream of fodder with which to make and sustain that case.

The point I think that he needs to press and make the electorate acutely aware of, is the distinction between and respective harm they can cause based on a "crazy as they can be" versus "crazy as they need/want to be" mindset, since they appear to fall into the latter category. This is well validated by the ever escalating level of dishonesty they proudly and endlessly strive for in their quest to make him a one term president -- priority number one -- and so much so, that even some of the less insane in their ranks are increasingly making that observation -- like here.

Huckabee Chides Republicans For Being ‘More Interested’ In Defeating Obama ‘Than They Are In Rebuilding America’ http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2012/01/03/396952/huckabee-chides-republicans-for-being-more-interested-in-defeating-obama-than-they-are-in-rebuilding-america/

Whip them BHO, whip them good...

"c" y'all

Obama campaign warns of ‘extremist’ Republicans
By Agence France-Presse
Wednesday, January 4, 2012 12 Topics: iowa caucuses ♦ reelection campaign ♦ Republicans US President Barack Obama

US President Barack Obama’s 2012 reelection campaign early Wednesday sought to portray the nation’s first Republican nomination battle as a victory for “extremist” candidates.

The Iowa caucuses – which saw former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney barely edge out former Pennsylvania senator Rick Santorum by eight votes — launched the battle to deny Obama his hoped-for second term.

In keeping with its previous line of attack, the Obama campaign’s manager Jim Messina said in a statement that the “extremist Tea Party agenda won a clear victory” shortly after the results were announced early Wednesday.

“No matter who the Republicans nominate, we’ll be running against someone who has embraced that agenda in order to win — vowing to let Wall Street write its own rules, end Medicare as we know it, roll back gay rights, leave the troops in Iraq indefinitely, restrict a woman’s right to choose, and gut Social Security to pay for more tax cuts for millionaires and corporations.”http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/01/04/obama-campaign-warns-of-extremist-republicans/