• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Well I got Covid

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Not really, but … feeling MUCH better today (still having the cough and backache but they have both gotten much, much milder) and back to work with the Health Dept.’s permission.
Back to work still with symptoms is why Covid will continue to spread

EatTheRich

President
I had it last year; ended up in the hospital for 5 weeks; thank god I survived it but still have long lasting issues.

Hope you get better quickly.
Thanks. Negative on the latest test but the cough has gotten worse. It’s about a mile hike uphill to my house which makes it hard to recover. The back pain which was the worst symptom is gone though.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
I had it last year; ended up in the hospital for 5 weeks; thank god I survived it but still have long lasting issues.

Dang. 5 weeks? Most folks hospitalized for that long with it don't go home. Glad you did. Some friends and acquaintances who got the Delta variant got really sick.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

Damn. I hope that you will resolve those issues and get back to normal quickly. COVID can be a pretty nasty virus.

Gamewell45

Council Member
Dang. 5 weeks? Most folks hospitalized for that long with it don't go home. Glad you did. Some friends and acquaintances who got the Delta variant got really sick.
Thanks to you and @PMwest for the well wishes; the first three weeks were the scariest since they didn't know if I'd pull through. But by the fourth week they felt that i'd rounded the corner and lo' and hold by the fifth week, I tested negative for covid and they sent me home with visiting health care and physical therapy. Still working on various issues and as such making progress, hopefully by summer this year be fully back to normal.

EatTheRich

President
Clearly your commie ass isn't dead. Glad for that. You still suffering from leftover disease?
Thanks, lol. I’m still coughing, having mild chest and upper back pain, and using an inhaler to help with breathing but I don’t think I am in any real danger. I started going back to taekwondo class and gradually easing my way back in … did a total of about 45 minutes of fairly vigorous cardio (kicking, punching, etc.) today and only got a little winded a couple times. Walking home uphill from work and not dead too.

God of War

Governor
Thanks, lol. I’m still coughing, having mild chest and upper back pain, and using an inhaler to help with breathing but I don’t think I am in any real danger. I started going back to taekwondo class and gradually easing my way back in … did a total of about 45 minutes of fairly vigorous cardio (kicking, punching, etc.) today and only got a little winded a couple times. Walking home uphill from work and not dead too.
If you end up having long covid look into ivermectin and for brain fog fluvoxamine (which has alternatives). Working out is probably your best bet so keep it up. Keep away from sugars too.

Take care.

P.S. Expect no mercy. :0)