• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Well I got Covid

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Not feeling too bad, hope it passes quickly.
When did you first experience symptoms and when did you test positive? If you aren't feeling too bad now, hopefully you won't. Anyone else in your household have it?

EatTheRich

President
Yeah, not bad so far and no one else in the house showing symptoms. I got a sore throat Saturday night and woke up with a cough yesterday morning, stopped by the clinic in the morning and tested positive. Cough has gotten worse but not unmanageable, sore throat is gone and so are the chills I was getting. Just feeling tired and … assuming it doesn’t get any worse … lucky. Thanks for keeping it real.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Get well soon
We don't need anymore PJ OP obits
Presently I know more Positive test w/vaccines than unvaccinated

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Hope you recover quickly without any complications. Being vaccinated should have put your mind at ease after receiving the positive diagnosis. :)

Yeah, not bad so far and no one else in the house showing symptoms. I got a sore throat Saturday night and woke up with a cough yesterday morning, stopped by the clinic in the morning and tested positive. Cough has gotten worse but not unmanageable, sore throat is gone and so are the chills I was getting. Just feeling tired and … assuming it doesn’t get any worse … lucky. Thanks for keeping it real.
I lucked out. My wife got it before there was a vaccine. I never did. Don't know why but glad I didn't.

EatTheRich

President
Thanks all. Had a pretty nasty cough but it has mostly gotten better. The worst of it now is the lower back pain which last night kept me up all night.

EatTheRich

President
I usually feel pretty good during the day and then a lot worse at night which I guess is common … whether it’s cold sweats, coughing, back pain, or what have you.