• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

well if it's brown flush it down ! Storm Brings Flooding, Rockslides To California

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
here we go BRANDON !

Now from needing rainwater to way too much rainwater. nothing to see here - move along ecopeople

Pineapple Express Storm Brings Flooding, Rockslides To California | Weather.com

• California's governor has declared a state of emergency in 21 counties.
  • Evacuation warnings have been issued.
  • Flooding, downed trees and mudslides have closed roads.
Appears there much to see
you still think it's something to joke about?

'Probable inundation': Salinas River communities brace for flooding, crop losses (msn.com)

here we go BRANDON !

Now from needing rainwater to way too much rainwater. nothing to see here - move along ecopeople

Pineapple Express Storm Brings Flooding, Rockslides To California | Weather.com

• California's governor has declared a state of emergency in 21 counties.
  • Evacuation warnings have been issued.
  • Flooding, downed trees and mudslides have closed roads.
I am SOOO glad that "pineapples" are getting the blame for this. I was scared to death that "climate change" was going to be charged. It was already named as a "person of interest" in the last 2 years of droughts.

Here's a question - if California's reservoirs have "an event of the century" with low water levels, followed immediately by "an event of the century" with record high levels and flooding, it the problem climate change? Or the resevoirs themselves, and the ambition that they provide a gazillion gallons of water for everything from growing almond trees in the desert to heated pools, to 10,000 flushes a second in densely packed cities?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I am SOOO glad that "pineapples" are getting the blame for this. I was scared to death that "climate change" was going to be charged. It was already named as a "person of interest" in the last 2 years of droughts.

Here's a question - if California's reservoirs have "an event of the century" with low water levels, followed immediately by "an event of the century" with record high levels and flooding, it the problem climate change? Or the resevoirs themselves, and the ambition that they provide a gazillion gallons of water for everything from growing almond trees in the desert to heated pools, to 10,000 flushes a second in densely packed cities?
You don't think warming waters in the oceans have some impact on one of the longest droughts in history? Does that have anything to do with storms coming up the Caribbean? Tornadoes in the midwest?

It isn't simply about water usage.
California (and much of the west) had a drought in 2012 to 2016...this one started in 2019.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I agree with others - you are driving post numbers down........
Who's the others__________________evidently I make you post :) making post count go UP
Tell us more about Putin speaking at CPAC_______________
Check the replies to your OPs........few if any, get back to work.

Last edited:

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
and you.

what race did you inform the poster you are?
Well you must have missed the hundreds of times that I have been accused of being related to all immigrants........I am a proud Mexican American - so there you go. Obviously you see the way he uses "BOY when he talks down to people - amiright?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
and you.

what race did you inform the poster you are?
so my 20-25 posts per week is driving down numbers, well I better limit myself even further, afterall it was you that made the original accusation of him driving people away - amiright?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Well you must have missed the hundreds of times that I have been accused of being related to all immigrants........I am a proud Mexican American - so there you go. Obviously you see the way he uses "BOY when he talks down to people - amiright?
I have no idea. Am I supposed to track, let alone retain what you post about your race? Am I supposed to keep a little log book?

Insulted? Report

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
so my 20-25 posts per week is driving down numbers, well I better limit myself even further, afterall it was you that made the original accusation of him driving people away - amiright?
I have no idea who the original accuser is or was or if it was me. Not sure how that matters when somebody notices that shit posting drives people away. The answer is yes on both counts