• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Well if this doesn’t suck, tell me what does. What a bunch of SH*T

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Naturally you’d be here to defend the SuperSpreader. If you want to say something about me, say it to me instead of your smart ass backhand to others

Why aren't high level administration officials deserving of vaccine...are you against safeguarding of the government?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Naturally you’d be here to defend the SuperSpreader. If you want to say something about me, say it to me instead of your smart ass backhand to others
Oh and naturally, no. I just think our government and it's employees are important and should get vaccinations

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Why aren't high level administration officials deserving of vaccine...are you against safeguarding of the government?
You seem to be OK with high-level government officials not wearing masks and not social distancing that has been going on for months. But leave it to you to step in and defend this lousy administration. Why should those who haven’t been OK with protecting others expect to be protected themselves?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
"Superspreader" isn't getting the vaccine today, but, thanks for the laughs.

4 hrs sleep appears to make you very unhappy.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You seem to be OK with high-level government officials not wearing masks and not social distancing that has been going on for months. But leave it to you to step in and defend this lousy administration. Why should those who haven’t been OK with protecting others expect to be protected themselves?
No. That is your lie.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
apparently you having seen Joe out and about and with many people without a mask, why?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I have a nephew that has it now a second time
I read the other day of people having covid for the second time
I'm hoping the flu isn't labeled covid, it is flu season but unlike 2019 not hearing of flu deaths to wit was between 23/54,000 last flu season

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Trump and his admin modeled for the American public.....to not bother wearing masks or social distancing.
If only they had modeled proper safety measures.......

Deaths expected in a regular flu season: 24,000 to 62,000.
Deaths from the pandemic in the USA: 300,000 and climbing.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Trump and his admin modeled for the American public.....to not bother wearing masks or social distancing.

So what modeling is done or has been done for flu season in a decade?

We've had the flu vaccine for 78 years as you post 24,000/62,000 still die yearly
So who thinks covid vaccine will end death_

Last edited:

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

Absolutely, and all their denials mean crap because we can and have always seen what is going on.
Trump knew the dangers because he admitted that to Woodward and he played it down pretending that it was to not worry the American public.
That idiot has never worried about anyone else’s concerns in his entire life. He didn’t want anyone to know how bad it was because then he would’ve had to do something about it which he wasn’t ready to do. All he ever thought about was his economy and his legacy.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
No. You actually have to read them. They don't speak of their own accord..they're text.

Here's another one...
CAN'T ENGAGE WITHOUT LIES OR MAKING IT UP? THEN GO AWAY AND DON'T POST TO ME.

Just replying to your lame post TO ME... Maybe you should practice what you preach and stop posting to me. OKAY??

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

Very true....but his supporters and defenders are too enamored with him to see the truth. Pathetic huh?