• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Well if this doesn’t suck, tell me what does. What a bunch of SH*T

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Oh and naturally, no. I just think our government and it's employees are important and should get vaccinations
Important to YOU....you've made that plain. Trump could give two sh*ts about you, Makes you seem kinda pathetic, in my opinion.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
CAN'T ENGAGE WITHOUT LIES OR MAKING IT UP? THEN GO AWAY AND DON'T POST TO ME.

Just replying to your lame post TO ME... Maybe you should practice what you preach and stop posting to me. OKAY??

Sure. Just stop making shit up about what I say..and we're all good

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Important to YOU....you've made that plain. Trump could give two sh*ts about you, Makes you seem kinda pathetic, in my opinion.
Good and decent people do not actively root against...and indeed top post LAMENTS about people getting vaccinated vs. diseases. There is no mitigating or whitewashing this very specific fact. Those of you so utterly and existentially INVESTED into hatred and loathing simply cannot avoid weaponizing EVERYTHING to be used against political foes.

There can be no justification for this - and you get to own it. By your own hand, you have once again revealed your abject hatred.

Now, feel free to rage on as I’ve said my inarguable and objectively, demonstrably factual piece. Have a nice day.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Odd. I meant any administration. But...you keep bleating your stupidity
Why are you posting to me, I thought we broke up. A one-sided affair just doesn’t work. You asked me to stop posting to you, remember?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Why are you posting to me, I thought we broke up. A one-sided affair just doesn’t work. You asked me to stop posting to you, remember?
Yikes. Wouldn't go near you in a thousand years so whatever dreams you're having of a breakup or an affair are absolutely not my cup of tea

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Good and decent people do not actively root against...and indeed top post LAMENTS about people getting vaccinated vs. diseases. There is no mitigating or whitewashing this very specific fact. Those of you so utterly and existentially INVESTED into hatred and loathing simply cannot avoid weaponizing EVERYTHING to be used against political foes.

There can be no justification for this - and you get to own it. By your own hand, you have once again revealed your abject hatred.

Now, feel free to rage on as I’ve said my inarguable and objectively, demonstrably factual piece. Have a nice day.
I never said anyone shouldn’t get the vaccine. I just don’t think that they should be top priority. Where is your decency when you seem to think it’s OK that these people can be super spreaders and won’t follow the advice which could save peoples lives?
And really, Rick, I don’t really think that anyone here gives a damn about what you think of us anyway. Hypocrites are usually too busy worrying about what others say or do instead of Pretending you are so righteous all of the time. Piss off!

Colorforms

Senator
BULLSHIT. It exists because scientists all over the world started inventing the vaccine. . Trump did his part by insisting people get back to normal, and hosting rallies that have been proven to have spread the virus. Europe started vaccinating before we even got it.
You know damn good and well Trump downplayed it as he admitted to Woodward he did. Naturally made his IGNORANT cult ignore masking and social distancing Trump is responsible for many deaths because of His inaction. He deserves nothing but spending the rest of his miserable life in prison.
Trump put operation warp speed together in January, and it has paid off exactly the way he said it would. I knew that if Trump had found a cure for cancer, lefties would attack him for not doing it fast enough, but OMG you people are so stereotypically hateful, if it wasn't detrimental to the country, you people would be a sitcom.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Yikes. Wouldn't go near you in a thousand years so whatever dreams you're having of a breakup or an affair are absolutely not my cup of tea
Oh don’t be so big headed and Narcissistic. I was just joking because it’s obvious that I feel the same way about you that you do me So stick that where Sun doesn’t shine. You can stop posting to me anytime now.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Oh don’t be so big headed and Narcissistic. I was just joking because it’s obvious that I feel the same way about you that you do me So stick that where Sun doesn’t shine. You can stop posting to me anytime now.
I have no feelings towards you whatsoever. I wish I could stop posting to you but you keep pecking at me with your stupidity

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Trump put operation warp speed together in January, and it has paid off exactly the way he said it would. I knew that if Trump had found a cure for cancer, lefties would attack him for not doing it fast enough, but OMG you people are so stereotypically hateful, if it wasn't detrimental to the country, you people would be a sitcom.
Trumps warp speed Had nothing to do with Pfizer’s success in making this vaccination. Trump is just trying to take credit because he knows he has nothing else. And by the way, Pfizer offered us the 100 million and then offered more and the administration didn’t act on the second offer, and I suppose that’s why Europe started vaccinating with Pfizer vaccine before we did.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I have no feelings towards you whatsoever. I wish I could stop posting to you but you keep pecking at me with your stupidity
Well there you go again lying as usual. You are the one who posted to me first today. Get over yourself. You can quit posting to me, just have a little self-discipline.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Well there you go again lying as usual. You are the one who posted to me first today. Get over yourself. You can quit posting to me, just have a little self-discipline.
I'm not the one posting about breakups and affairs now am I

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It's so clear to readers you're sooooooooooooooooooo Lonely
with mental problems

Colorforms

Senator
Trumps warp speed Had nothing to do with Pfizer’s success in making this vaccination. Trump is just trying to take credit because he knows he has nothing else. And by the way, Pfizer offered us the 100 million and then offered more and the administration didn’t act on the second offer, and I suppose that’s why Europe started vaccinating with Pfizer vaccine before we did.
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and the Department of Defense (DoD) today announced an agreement with U.S.-based Pfizer Inc. for large-scale production and nationwide delivery of 100 million doses of a COVID-19 vaccine in the United States following the vaccine’s successful manufacture and approval. The agreement also allows the U.S. government to acquire an additional 500 million doses.

I bet you think Pfizer did it out of the kindness of their hearts. :)