• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Well if this doesn’t suck, tell me what does. What a bunch of SH*T

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Guess who gets the vaccine first contrary to them saying it would be the doctors, nurses and other healthcare workers, you know the essential people that are saving lives.
Now they are saying it is going to be the White House staff so as to protect the higher ups who are the ones who have been spreading this crap to begin with. The big cheese has already had the coronavirus and survived it because he got medication that only he and a few other people can get including Rudy Giuliani. I knew this would happen. The whole friggin Trump family will get it before anyone who deserves it.

Colorforms

Senator
Guess who gets the vaccine first contrary to them saying it would be the doctors, nurses and other healthcare workers, you know the essential people that are saving lives.
Now they are saying it is going to be the White House staff so as to protect the higher ups who are the ones who have been spreading this crap to begin with. The big cheese has already had the coronavirus and survived it because he got medication that only he and a few other people can get including Rudy Giuliani. I knew this would happen. The whole friggin Trump family will get it before anyone who deserves it.

Cash money says Pelosi is in that group as well as Shummer. I have no doubt. And after all that Pelosi has done to block financial relief for people who lost their jobs due to leftist idiocy in blue areas.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Cash money says Pelosi is in that group as well as Shummer. I have no doubt. And after all that Pelosi has done to block financial relief for people who lost their jobs due to leftist idiocy in blue areas.
She has provided as much relief as the damn Republicans. You can better bet the Trump organization has benefited big time from this coronavirus. And you can’t deny that he has been complicit in Their disgusting super spreaders that he has scheduled and encouraged people to attend, knowing that they will be just like him and not wear a mask. He had the damn Covid why should he get the vaccine. By the time he is able to get it again, he won’t be the president and will be as irrelevant as some damn bummer on the street.

Colorforms

Senator
She has provided as much relief as the damn Republicans. You can better bet the Trump organization has benefited big time from this coronavirus. And you can’t deny that he has been complicit in Their disgusting super spreaders that he has scheduled and encouraged people to attend, knowing that they will be just like him and not wear a mask. He had the damn Covid why should he get the vaccine. By the time he is able to get it again, he won’t be the president and will be as irrelevant as some damn bummer on the street.
He should get it because if not for him it would exist. :)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Eh, if that time arrives he will still have SS security for LIFE
How many bummer's on the street have that?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Eh, if that time arrives he will still have SS security for LIFE
How many bummer's on the street have that?
What do you have to say about the subject of the post? The White House staff, the biggest super spreaders in the whole nation will get the vaccination first. IF doesn’t apply.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
What do you have to say about the subject of the post? The White House staff, the biggest super spreaders in the whole nation will get the vaccination first. IF doesn’t apply.
I posted what I had to say about subject in my post #2

They will not get it 1st as my link of CDC proves, they may be in the 1st sequence along with hospitals and nursing homes.

Health workers and nursing home patients better beware I've read of some harsh side effects.........

when you getting yours?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Guess who!

Trump, other top Washington officials to be offered COVID vaccine soon (usatoday.com)

Busted

1607915449601.pngyo

Last edited:

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
LOL! You don't think the democrat congress critters are going to be getting the vaccine along with the WH crew?
You have a link to when they are getting the vaccine? My link says the WH staff, the no-maskers who have been spreading this virus Will be getting it first. I left a link. Maybe you and your clueless dawg should learn to read.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
He should get it because if not for him it would exist. :)
BULLSHIT. It exists because scientists all over the world started inventing the vaccine. . Trump did his part by insisting people get back to normal, and hosting rallies that have been proven to have spread the virus. Europe started vaccinating before we even got it.
You know damn good and well Trump downplayed it as he admitted to Woodward he did. Naturally made his IGNORANT cult ignore masking and social distancing Trump is responsible for many deaths because of His inaction. He deserves nothing but spending the rest of his miserable life in prison.

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
You have a link to when they are getting the vaccine? My link says the WH staff, the no-maskers who have been spreading this virus Will be getting it first. I left a link. Maybe you and your clueless dawg should learn to read.
Go do your own homework, missy.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
In a few weeks there will be a different administration and the receipt of vaccine will be splendid again..

Opposite land

UPNYA2

Mayor

Are you sure?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
OK?

You just know she will be demanding it!
Yup.

Today it's bad that the administration is getting it to safeguard the people that are responsible to run the government.. but in a couple weeks it'll be great because it'll be extremely important to safeguard the people that are responsible to run the government

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
again you show readers how very wrong you can be and how you so enjoy cursing like a drunk sailor and as proven white house staff are NOT getting vaccine 1st and presently this morning hospital staff and nursing home patients /staff are 1st.................let's hope the side effects don't kill many.

We do read, it's why we don't turn Orange in face as you do...........