• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Well it's good to see that our board liberals have finally realized that it's whitey

justoffal

Senator
who suffers most from social injustice. That it's whitey who is held down by the welfare state since whitey is the largest recipient of social entitlement and that it's whitey that suffers the most from unemployment and the general Moral and Ethical apathy that sets in over the long term with such conditions.

Now that we know that people of color ARE NOT BY ANY MEANS MORE DISADVANTAGED than those who are seen as NON-COLORED one now needs to ask why there is special treatment for a group that is no more parasitic than are their lighter skinned counterparts???

Why are there government funds for Organizations like the NAACP, the MLK foundation or the Rainbow push coalition?

Why do we not also have matching funds for the NAAWP or the GEORGE WASHINGTON FOUNDATION FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF WHITE INTERESTS, or Rainbow Push/white version that should obviously be equally eligible for government funding or perhaps even more so seeing as how whitey suffers from the greater share of social deconstruction via the welfare state? Where are the funds for the BMW's and the ten room mansions for the non profit officers thereof? I mean we can never have too much of a good thing right?

UPNYA2

Mayor
I think you Wingers already have the trailer trash redneck meth addict vote, you dont have to keep pandering for it.
Hey, old dude, being you obviously have no issue with "calling'em as you see 'em", would you mind if I asked you to expand on this statement?

You presented us with what you believe to be guarenteed votes for the right, care to, no, DARE to present us with the opposite, the voter base that the loony left is guarenteed, should quit pandering to, as well?

And please, PLEASE, try, just TRY to be the ONE lib on here to sprout the one little testicle that it might take to be consistant and use the exact same sweeping negative sterotypes for THEM that you are SO comfortable using on the right.

Please YOU tell us, being you say that the right pretty much has the, " trailer trash redneck meth addict vote", wouldn't that mean that the left would then pretty much have the gubment housing project worthless black crackhead vote, they shouldn't keep pandering to them, because Lord knows, as one to the right of YOU, I can't........

THAT would be "racist of me, so PLEASE, you nut up and do it for me.

Unless, as I personally suspect, you cannot because treating all people equally will get you booted out of that self-professed, ultra-accepting of diversity club, the US liberals, which demands you treat SOME people, their PC protected sub-sets of our society with kiddy-gloves, reserving scathing remarks for white, legal US citizens ONLY.............

I'll wait.......

Barbella

Senator
Excellent! "Whitey" is the truly disadvantaged segment of society. Upon that relevation, we can expect funds and government assistance to roll in very shortly, and we pale skinned people can all relax and enjoy the benevolence of Big Brother.

Whew! :)

GordonGecko

President
Excellent! "Whitey" is the truly disadvantaged segment of society. Upon that relevation, we can expect funds and government assistance to roll in very shortly, and we pale skinned people can all relax and enjoy the benevolence of Big Brother.

Whew! :)
Say "white" ("whites" or "whitey") or "racism" in a Subject Line...and Barbella arrives. It's amazing!

GordonGecko

President
No, it's a cool trick. Just put "racism" or something about "whites" in a Subject Line.....Snap!

You can get a response from you...Stan....Cicero...NCMusic, etc. :)

UPNYA2

Mayor
Say "white" ("whites" or "whitey") or "racism" in a Subject Line...and Barbella arrives. It's amazing!
You think THAT is "amazing", how about THIS........

Say "white" ("whites" or "whitey") or "racism" in a Subject Line...and 9 times out of 10, gecko will arrive!

Never noticed that? I have.....

Tend to see YOU popping up there as much as Barbella or any other con.

Care to describe THAT for us?

UPNYA2

Mayor
No, it's a cool trick. Just put "racism" or something about "whites" in a Subject Line.....Snap!

You can get a response from you...Stan....Cicero...NCMusic, etc. :)

You can get a response from you...Stan....Cicero...NCMusic, and YOU.

Don't forget YOU............ Here they are, here YOU are.........

who suffers most from social injustice. That it's whitey who is held down by the welfare state since whitey is the largest recipient of social entitlement and that it's whitey that suffers the most from unemployment and the general Moral and Ethical apathy that sets in over the long term with such conditions.

Now that we know that people of color ARE NOT BY ANY MEANS MORE DISADVANTAGED than those who are seen as NON-COLORED one now needs to ask why there is special treatment for a group that is no more parasitic than are their lighter skinned counterparts???

Why are there government funds for Organizations like the NAACP, the MLK foundation or the Rainbow push coalition?

Why do we not also have matching funds for the NAAWP or the GEORGE WASHINGTON FOUNDATION FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF WHITE INTERESTS, or Rainbow Push/white version that should obviously be equally eligible for government funding or perhaps even more so seeing as how whitey suffers from the greater share of social deconstruction via the welfare state? Where are the funds for the BMW's and the ten room mansions for the non profit officers thereof? I mean we can never have too much of a good thing right?
I am surprised to see you are still posting and not left the PJ in embarrassment for multiple proof of your gullibility, low intelligence etc. But then you are a typical RWinger, shame is not known and intelligence are foreign words to you

anti.reptile

Council Member
I am surprised to see you are still posting and not left the PJ in embarrassment for multiple proof of your gullibility, low intelligence etc. But then you are a typical RWinger, shame is not known and intelligence are foreign words to you
And your response to his post was intelligent? LMAO.

Minotaur

Governor
The funding for many inner city programs are actually color blind.

As for government funds to many groups no matter the skin color, nice to see you find it unacceptable in one color group but the argument may be better served if you could specify what program funding in all groups you would narrow it down to. Not sure that trying to make 100 and 3,000 add up to only 3 black organizations. Oddly I do think funding to ALL groups be looked at. The inner city programs that help children further their education and try to insure people not starve to death in America no matter their skin color are a necessity but the rest can be looked at and tossed out if they have a record of failure. Social programs are pretty equally blind by some degrees depending on the issue targeted.

Sorry not to cooperate with a pretend fantasy of how to ignore history that set foundations being adopted by a white man struggle as a majority leadership needing an Advancement support system to keep what they have always had historically. Learn to share.

Now dry those eyes and buck up. LOL

justoffal

Senator
Yes I know that....I have always known that..

I guess you're not paying attention to the line of argument here. The accusation is that the largest number of recipients of social programs are white not people of color. And yet all of your parasite race pimp organizations will have us believe that it is the minorities who are over represented by the ranks of the unemployed and the unemployable in a racist system. So which is it big guy? Are they unfairly cast aside as social anomalies needing special help? Or is that just another race baiting fantasy to continue the big con game? I mean you just can't have it both ways. Or...OR is it actually that the system is NOT UNFAIR and that everyone pretty much gets out of it what they put into it?

justoffal

Senator
Yeah...kinda like I figured...lots of sperse but no response cuz that might require a dose of reality and as we all know reality does not prompt government money.

justoffal

Senator
Well since none of them can actually handle the mutually exclusive paradox of having WHITEY be the REAL SOCIAL DEADBEAT at the same time the people of color are the REAL SOCIAL VICTIMS then the only thing left for them to do is throw monkey shixt....

justoffal

Senator
You know what's going to be real fun? When by 2050 if the population of North America does indeed become majority Latino and we would expect to see that reflected in the congress as well, how will the Race pimps like Sharpton and Jackson or their grandchildren ( who will no doubt still be peddling victimization for a living then ) be received by the new Hombres in charge???

CatsEye

Mayor
The accusation is that the largest number of recipients of social programs are white not people of color.
Are you looking at total numbers without considering the percentages each race contributes to the whole population?

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
By 2050,demographers project that the US population will be 46% white,30% Hispanic and 16-19%(can't remember which) black and the rest others(mostly Asian). The question will be how well the Pat Buchanan wing of the GOP is received.