• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Well nobody asked for it

Boca

Governor
but here's the rest of story regarding Waco. I didn't want to go into it then since it would be difficult for readers to sort it all out. Let alone for me to write it.

It all started when someone, maybe a postal worker, reported to the County Sheriff his suspicion that the Branch Davidian people may be building, or possibly have illegal weapons. Whether or not the Sheriff took any action, it ended up before a judge who signed a search warrant. It was not a "no knock" warrant. Those are generally issued in drug cases where the evidence could quickly be flushed down the toilet. This was a normal "announce yourself" warrant to be conducted by the Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms agents.

The seige began when a Branch Davidian out for a walk reported back to David Koresh that dozens of ATF vehicles and agents were coming. Far more than needed to serve the warrant. (As I recall it was 37 vehicles, somewhat like the Roger Stone takedown.) That's when they got stupid. Instead of "announcing themselves" they shot dogs in a nearby pen! Koresh naturally took that to mean the fight was on. Most likely he was the one who fired a rifle through the door that wounded or killed one of the agents. At the end 4 agents were killed and several of the Davidians.

The seige was on and lasted several weeks. Bill Clinton, only in office for a few weeks himself, was looking weak and feckless, not good, or at least Hillary felt so because she took action.

As a lawyer she understood possee comitatus the 1878 Act updated in 1981 that prohibits military intervention in law enforcement situations. She also knew that the 1981 update included exceptions for certain drug related activities...drug cartels on our border that might require military action.

So, she sent her White House Counseler Vince Foster to meet with Bernard Nussbaum, Bill's Counselor in the Oval Office to advise him about possee comitatus and the exceptions.

Next thing you know an IFR helicopter scan of the compound revealed a heat source. Not particularly surprising at that time of the year, but enough to go to a judge claiming it was meth lab.

Bingo, a new warrant signed off on, sufficient enough apparently to ask for military help. Forget the illegal firearms warrant.

Now let's jump past the inferno. Vince Foster committed suicide exactly 90 days later. And at the time there were many reports of Nussbaum and Hillary rifling through Foster's office searching for something? Perhaps a suicide note?

porky.jpg

Last edited:

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
That was so Koo-Koo you couldn't even find a source for it. I guess that's just your opinion.

Here's mine - the people at Waco died because of their own action. So did the people at Jonestown. So did the Heaven's Gate morons. And if a bunch of right wing traitors show up and illegally try to disrupt our democratic process I hope they'll get the same treatment as the Waco folks did.

Boca

Governor
That was so Koo-Koo you couldn't even find a source for it. I guess that's just your opinion.

Here's mine - the people at Waco died because of their own action. So did the people at Jonestown. So did the Heaven's Gate morons. And if a bunch of right wing traitors show up and illegally try to disrupt our democratic process I hope they'll get the same treatment as the Waco folks did.
I couldn't careless what you think or say.

Boca

Governor

WASHINGTON (Reuter) - Federal agents may have lied about the presence of a drug laboratory to get the military's help in the initial raid on the Branch Davidian compound in Waco, Texas, in February 1993, ABC-TV reported Monday.

ABC's "World News Tonight" said no methamphetamine lab was ever found on the site, and secret government documents also raised questions about the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms' request for help from the military.

A drug link is one of the few circumstances under which the military may assist civilian law enforcement actions.

Army documents raise doubt about whether ATF lied about the presence of a drug lab just to get military help, ABC said, without giving any specifics.

The ATF cited three factors in its assumption that there was a drug lab on the site, but ABC said all three were found to be "either exaggerated or untrue. " It noted that ATF said 11 members of the cult were known drug offenders, but the Justice Department later admitted only four cult members showed up on a computer list, and those names were not double-checked with birth dates or Social Security numbers to eliminate people with similar names.

An infrared aerial photo that ATF said showed a hot spot consistent with a methamphetamine lab was never double-checked by federal drug agents and could well have been just a stove, it said.

Finally, the ATF cited open court testimony about the presence of a drug lab in 1992 but five hours of testimony by a former ATF informant contained no such reference, ABC said.