• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Well, that hoax collapsed in a hurry! Re: Joke 6 cmte claim Trump assaulted drivers, aids, and SS agents

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Fvck Trump he's not the President
Election day 2020 gas was $1.59 and Inflation started LONG before Putin invaded Ukraine

Biden and Co intent on harming Americans

High gas prices worth it for 'future of liberal world order,’ White House economics adviser tells CNN (msn.com)
You compared Biden to all other presidents....I posted the opinion of historians and they put Trump near the bottom and it is too early to place Biden at less than the halfway point of his presidency.

Yes, gas was low because nobody was driving anywhere. Oil companies dropped prices because they needed to sell rather than store what they produced. Trump did nothing to lower prices, unless you want to blame him for covid.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Only a dam ball sucking PJ leftist would fall for that shit
Only an ass kissing Trumplican would fall for the shit he puts out on a daily basis.

She testified under oath. Will the guy who told her about the altercation in the SUV do so under oath?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Only an ass kissing Trumplican would fall for the shit he puts out on a daily basis.

She testified under oath. Will the guy who told her about the altercation in the SUV do so under oath?
I'm far from a Trump ass kisser and wouldn't have any idea what he says daily if it wasn't for YOU and leftist as YOU.

He says he Didn't tell her and she blew the J6 committee up to look like the dog and pony show it is and he says he's going to testify.

It's laughable a lil' fella like you would think Trump would grab a SS agent.

now post your childish lil' laugh emo as you do everyone's post

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I'm far from a Trump ass kisser and wouldn't have any idea what he says daily if it wasn't for YOU and leftist as YOU.

He says he Didn't tell her and she blew the J6 committee up to look like the dog and pony show it is and he says he's going to testify.

It's laughable a lil' fella like you would think Trump would grab a SS agent.

now post your childish lil' laugh emo as you do everyone's post
She spoke under oath of a second hand conversation. Let's hear what he says under oath.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Last edited:

JohnJohnson

Council Member
Engle and Ornato have both testified under oath previously and are both said they are willing to come back and do it again to address these claims. Cheney is already backing away from the offer and Kinzger, rather than bring them in, is launching attacks on twitter against them. You will never hear any testimony from them and the ENTIRE reason will be because the committee is blocking it.

Despicable doesn't begin to describe this corrupt committee.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Uh uh. So why did they parade Hutchinson up there to spew 2nd hand propaganda but absolutely refuse to allow the mulitiple first hand witnesses to come back and testify publicly?
Read the link... he will be coming back, that's the way i took it..

The good news is we don’t have to rely on Hutchinson’s and Ornato’s words alone. That’s because fellow Secret Service agent Robert Engel was present for an alleged conversation about the altercation. Hutchinson said that Engel “did not correct or disagree with any part of the story.”

JohnJohnson

Council Member

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
So people will get to hear it? Last I read Cheney wouldn't commit and Kinzinger was attacking them via tweet.
That's the way I understood it.
Pat Cipollone -- he may try to claim executive privilege. It's still being worked out.