• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Well, the overhype of the rally in DC was a total fail...

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
NPR did a good story on the issue of subs. The French bid was for diesel subs, not nukes. They have built about 6 nuclear subs since the 1980s. The Aussies told the French that the bid was insufficient. There were no signed contracts with the French company and negotiations had been on going. The US/British bid was for nuclear subs with current electronic warfare capabilities and a range of weapons systems the French couldn't match.

Sucks to lose, but there is no reason to think anything was done to slight the French....they couldn't compete. The US currently has 7 nuclear attack subs under construction.
Yeah, I bet all you "conservatives" get all your "news" from NPR.

1632184806935.png
The French had signed a contract and construction had already begun.

Look, I don't give a rat's ass if the Aussies reneged on their deal with the French - I just want to point out (again) that your "facts" are complete bullshit.

EatTheRich

President
So long as you continue to run assorted errands for the DNC/media overlords, it’s all good…
It’s not my fault that the expectation of a minimal level of honesty is so fatal to efforts to your slavish efforts to support the Republican Party line.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
An honest poster would recognize that all I’ve done was point out the most blatant lies by posters anywhere on the political spectrum and attempt to propagate the truth.
Lordy…now you even dare to postulate what an “honest poster” would do? Perhaps next Mugsy Bogues can coach up Shaq on low post moves.

:-/