• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Well Trumpies you have no excuse left, at all !

Spamature

President
I can come visit JackforFreedom and meet you face to face
I bleed for YOU MOFO and the "T" word is 10,000 times worse than the 'N' word, yet, you are Allowed to insult me with it!
I'm more Man than you will ever be

Dig?
Traitor is a bad word if you live up to it.
You hitched your wagon to one from the start.

You claim to be a man ?

Then prove it by admitting Trump took you for a sucker.

We all know he did, and you know, we know, he did.

But are you MAN ENOUGH TO ADMIT IT.

You talk the talk, let's see you walk the walk.

I DARE YOU to prove your manhood right here, right now !

Dig !

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
After all that RANT the only part you got correct is "he will be the 2024 candidate" Yeah, so far he's the only one that has committed to being, but, that doesn't mean he will be the NOM.

So place your bets on that RANT if so sure_____________go, I'm guessing you don't:)

Nothing is Sensible about you.
I will bet my account vs yours he will be a 24 presidential candidate - let's go tough guy !

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
I can come visit JackforFreedom and meet you face to face
I bleed for YOU MOFO and the "T" word is 10,000 times worse than the 'N' word, yet, you are Allowed to insult me with it!
I'm more Man than you will ever be

Dig?
is he supposed to be scared now? just asking for a friend

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member

You claim to be a man ?

Dig !
and all you get is a mad face.....................wow - for all to see

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member

You claim to be a man ?

Dig !
They won't even denounce the constitution elimination statement, they are all still cultists

Bideies have no excuse to not support these reforms >>>

Trump should be declared KING of America, King for life.

California, Oregon, & Washington should be kicked out of the USA.

Illegal aliens should be handled according to US immigration law. Legal aliens acceptable within moderation.

Women 's sports should be for women only, Tran sex & same sex marriage should be outlawed.

Police should be outfitted with full military equipment.

All military veterans should be given 1 pistol, 1 rifle, 1 shotgun. + CCW permits.

Abortion should be illegal unless case of rape, incst, danger to mother, or deformity of fetus.

Whites should receive reparations for Affirmative Action discrimination victimization, to be paid only by those who perpetrated & supported the discrimination.

Muslim mosques should be closed on grounds of unconstitutional.

All states should have death penalty, with maximum of 2 years incarceration.
Don't call yourself a "consitutionalist" or a "constitutional conservative" when you don't even believe in the constitution.

Spamature

President
They won't even denounce the constitution elimination statement, they are all still cultists
“I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot THE FOUNDING FATHERS and wouldn’t lose any OF MY CULT , okay?” Trump said, mimicking firing a gun with his fingers. “It’s, like, incredible.”

protectionist

Governor
What he said was "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

Nearly an hour later he said
And we fight. We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore.

What did that mean? The mob was peaceful until they got to the Capitol and then they fought like hell.

Meanwhile the number of lies he told about how the election was stolen and the number of times he told people that they couldn't let the election stand was adding fuel to the fire.

Transcript Of Trump's Speech At Rally Before Capitol Riot : NPR

Why didn't Trump's mob stay peaceful?
Trying to equate "fight like hell" with violence (a phrase spoken by EVERY politician, numerous times, meaning simply engaging in normal political activity such as campaigning), is about the dumbest thing I've ever heard liberals spout.

This kind of foolish talk is what causes many people to leave the left and move to the right. It's a big part of what caused me to drop 40 years of being a Democrat & Green, and then going Independent, and eventually Republican. Liberals are some of the best promoters of conservatism.

protectionist

Governor
Too bad they don't have the icon he needs.
He claims he's a man, but the emoji he needed would be of the mouse he turned into, not the angry man he claimed to be.
Mice don't have records of 55 positive accomplishments as POTUS. Liberals are some of the best promoters of conservatism.

protectionist

Governor
Yes, it's a free country, bruh.
Then it is YOU who "don't even believe in the constitution"

Islam, a supremacism, is in violation of the Constitution - Article 6, Clause 2 (the supremacy clause)

"This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding."

It is a "free country" only within the scope of the Constitution and the LAWS of the USA. One is NOT "free" to do many things (murder, rape, arson, slander, perjury, etc)

Then it is YOU who "don't even believe in the constitution"

Islam, a supremacism, is in violation of the Constitution - Article 6, Clause 2 (the supremacy clause)

"This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding."

It is a "free country" only within the scope of the Constitution and the LAWS of the USA. One is NOT "free" to do many things (murder, rape, arson, slander, perjury, etc)
Islam, a supremacism is not the same thing as Islam centers.

So consider your straw man knocked down.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Trying to equate "fight like hell" with violence (a phrase spoken by EVERY politician, numerous times, meaning simply engaging in normal political activity such as campaigning), is about the dumbest thing I've ever heard liberals spout.

This kind of foolish talk is what causes many people to leave the left and move to the right. It's a big part of what caused me to drop 40 years of being a Democrat & Green, and then going Independent, and eventually Republican. Liberals are some of the best promoters of conservatism.
Except the mob had heard an hoir long indictment of the election and were told to go snd fight to stop the steal. No. It was not innocent rhetoric and the mob did exactly what trump wanted.