• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

"We're coming to the suburbs to get ya . . "

Some rioter said this according to a media headline NOT intended to encourage people to stop, take a deep breath, and consider their actions.

I'm sure newspapers and radio broadcasts were just as incendiary and racist when

1. Hutu and Tutsi tribal groups emptied their local Home Depot stores of machetes.
2. Israel received statehood
3. Catholics and protestants disagreed about the official religion of Ireland.
4. Uighars refused to abandon THEIR faith.
5. The brown shirts came to power.
6. American schools were integrated

If it was wrong then, why isn't it wrong now?

BobbyT

Governor
Some rioter said this according to a media headline NOT intended to encourage people to stop, take a deep breath, and consider their actions.

I'm sure newspapers and radio broadcasts were just as incendiary and racist when

1. Hutu and Tutsi tribal groups emptied their local Home Depot stores of machetes.

Why isn't what wrong now?

RickWA

Snagglesooth

I don’t think urban thug looters (of any race) want any part of the ‘burbs. We’re armed to the teeth and know how to use ‘em.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Oh brother.
Yep. Sick to death of lawless, pillow-chomping lunatics. If such folks choose to bring it to us, it won’t be a passive people waiting for police who’ve been ordered to stand down by worthless politicians.

Yeah...”oh brother”. You’ve spared critique of those who stole, burned, vandalized, and killed. But for THIS you can manage limpwristed ire.

BobbyT

Governor
Yep. Sick to death of lawless, pillow-chomping lunatics. If such folks choose to bring it to us, it won’t be a passive people waiting for police who’ve been ordered to stand down by worthless politicians.

Yeah...”oh brother”. You’ve spared critique of those who stole, burned, vandalized, and killed. But for THIS you can manage limpwristed ire.
Internet warriors crack me up.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Internet warriors crack me up.
Sadly, it’s your genetics that “cracked you up”.

You will note that I have never threatened (nor reported) another poster. I am far from a “warrior” - internet or otherwise. I do, however, acknowledge truth. The reason so many normal, decent, well-adjusted family men reside in suburbs is because we are incredibly “present” in the lives and well-being of our families. We are overwhelmingly hands-on regarding the education, social interaction, and their overall security and welfare. We outsource very little.

So, when your values-challenged brethren ponder hitting the ‘burbs next, I will mention that the dynamic would be quite different should they choose so poorly.

Lame internet snark is the chief weapon of lefty. Not everyone is so constrained.

BobbyT

Governor
Sadly, it’s your genetics that “cracked you up”.

You will note that I have never threatened (nor reported) another poster. I am far from a “warrior” - internet or otherwise. I do, however, acknowledge truth. The reason so many normal, decent, well-adjusted family men reside in suburbs is because we are incredibly “present” in the lives and well-being of our families. We are overwhelmingly hands-on regarding the education, social interaction, and their overall security and welfare. We outsource very little.

So, when your values-challenged brethren ponder hitting the ‘burbs next, I will mention that the dynamic would be quite different should they choose so poorly.

Lame internet snark is the chief weapon of lefty. Not everyone is so constrained.
Sure you are an Internet warrior: "armed to the teeth." LOL. You're too busy patting yourself on the back all the time, you wouldn't have time to reach for a weapon. Yes we've read all about what a great family man you are and how great your life is and how great your kids are. No one has to brag that much if it's true. And your constant talking about limp wrists and etc. is so frequent it reads like a beard. You're a put up, son, a put up.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Sure you are an Internet warrior: "armed to the teeth." LOL. You're too busy patting yourself on the back all the time, you wouldn't have time to reach for a weapon. Yes we've read all about what a great family man you are and how great your life is and how great your kids are. No one has to brag that much if it's true. And your constant talking about limp wrists and etc. is so frequent it reads like a beard. You're a put up, son, a put up.
Edited Bizarre. I don’t care about your appraisal of reality. I simply made an observation that lunatic looters will be quite disappointed with outcomes should they move to try to victimize suburban homeowners.

Feel free to disagree. I. Don’t. Care.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Jen

BobbyT

Governor
Edited Bizarre. I don’t care about your appraisal of reality. I simply made an observation that lunatic looters will be quite disappointed with outcomes should they move to try to victimize suburban homeowners.

Feel free to disagree. I. Don’t. Care.
Yes, I can tell you don't.

LOL

Jen

Senator

Now it is supported by the Democrats and Media. Nobody (according to them) has the right to go against Democrats or Media.

I don’t think urban thug looters (of any race) want any part of the ‘burbs. We’re armed to the teeth and know how to use ‘em.
My top post was originally going to ask what PJ readers thought of a short barreled remington 870 for home defense. Or what they were already using instead.

EatTheRich

President

It is definitely wrong of the media to stir up race hatred of Black people. It is unfortunate that you seem to be trying to amplify their attempts.

The Social Justice nonsense in the Democratic party has them left them completely impotent when dealing with these riots.