• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

We've been listening to the "maskholes" for over a year now...

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Wonder how many PJ'ers would allow someone Blindfold them and feed them not knowing what they will be fed________________that's exactly what the media and Fauci is doing!

I must see what I'm eating.
Don't give them ideas Dawg!

EatTheRich

President
Now you are a Doctor!
For $13,000 Gov Bonus hospital can label it how they please for the $$$$$ as they did my Dad and he's never shown ONE sign of COVID and 96 years old!

According to scientist YES
Nope. I just listen to the doctors. Why was your dad tested and are you claiming he didn’t test positive?

Raoul_Luke

Oh...and here's that pesky science, again

LOL! That's basically the "ferret experiment" that purports to show covid is airborne. You connect two side by side cages and suck the air out of one and inject it into the other, and you are going to (undoubtedly) send fomites from one cage to the other. Which is what the "ferret test" scientists admitted was possible in saying "it needs more study."

By the way:

Some of the arguments against aerosol transmission simply assume droplet transmission and demand “definitive proof” for aerosol transmission. I won’t attempt a treatise on the philosophy of science here, but that is an unreasonable bar.

One version of this argument states that viable SARS-CoV-2 has never been isolated from the air, and therefore we cannot definitively prove airborne transmission. This demand is unreasonable. Measles and tuberculosis are both known (sic) to be airborne, and no one has been able to isolate viable pathogens for either from the air.

COVID-19 is spread by aerosols: an evidence review - First10EM

Pesky thing, that science. Just when you think it says something, it turns out it didn't (really).

Raoul_Luke

That's just the thing...see.... I don't care what you do.
Oh, gee, and here I thought you had been all over the board high fiving the lefty maskholes who do because you agreed with them. You lie down with dogs, dude, you're going to get fleas...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
LOL! That's basically the "ferret experiment" that purports to show covid is airborne. You connect two side by side cages and suck the air out of one and inject it into the other, and you are going to (undoubtedly) send fomites from one cage to the other. Which is what the "ferret test" scientists admitted was possible in saying "it needs more study."

By the way:

Some of the arguments against aerosol transmission simply assume droplet transmission and demand “definitive proof” for aerosol transmission. I won’t attempt a treatise on the philosophy of science here, but that is an unreasonable bar.

One version of this argument states that viable SARS-CoV-2 has never been isolated from the air, and therefore we cannot definitively prove airborne transmission. This demand is unreasonable. Measles and tuberculosis are both known (sic) to be airborne, and no one has been able to isolate viable pathogens for either from the air.

COVID-19 is spread by aerosols: an evidence review - First10EM

Pesky thing, that science. Just when you think it says something, it turns out it didn't (really).
ah, i see.

glad you know better than science....what with them fomites.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, gee, and here I thought you had been all over the board high fiving the lefty maskholes who do because you agreed with them. You lie down with dogs, dude, you're going to get fleas...
i still dont understand your gibberish

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Nope. I just listen to the doctors. Why was your dad tested and are you claiming he didn’t test positive?
Why, he went to hospital with high blood pressure and later that night they said he tested positive, sent home in 2 days and NEVER showed one sign of anything Covid!

NOTTA and six months later ALL (which was many) around him have NOT tested positive!

BTW: OUR tax dollars bought COVID:

Judicial Watch Obtains Records Showing NIAID under Dr. Fauci Gave Wuhan Lab $826k for Bat Coronavirus Research From 2014 to 2019 | Judicial Watch

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
You know it is a new right wing dialect - Dawgese - C'MON MAN get with the program and buy your decoder ring :) Dawg has a special right now, bogo get one 50% off and a bonus my pillow topper to boot !

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Why, he went to hospital with high blood pressure and later that night they said he tested positive, sent home in 2 days and NEVER showed one sign of anything Covid!

NOTTA and six months later ALL (which was many) around him have NOT tested positive!

Judicial Watch Obtains Records Showing NIAID under Dr. Fauci Gave Wuhan Lab $826k for Bat Coronavirus Research From 2014 to 2019 | Judicial Watch
So you admit the GREATEST LOSER helped fund the virus for 3 years - 2014-2019

EatTheRich

President

What about the blood pressure spike?

The U.S. contributed to research to help save people from Covid.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Who started Operation Warp Speed?

Who impeached that person twice? Who lied their asses off and stole an election to oust him?

You live in a world upside down.
Here’s who started Operation “Warp Speed”...

“Operation Warp Speed, initially funded with about $10 billion from the CARES Act (Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security) passed by the United States Congress on March 27,[1] was an interagency program that includes components of the Department of Health and Human Services, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Food and Drug Administration, the National Institutes of Health, and the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA); the Department of Defense; private firms; and other federal agencies, including the Department of Agriculture, the Department of Energy, and the Department of Veterans Affairs.[1]”

Needless to say, Trump took credit for it.

I’ll just ignore your other idiotic questions.

Raoul_Luke

If you think it's "gibberish" then you definitely don't understand it. There's a lot of posters here who "do" gibberish. I'm not one of them (and I think you know that).

Raoul_Luke

ah, i see.

glad you know better than science....what with them fomites.
I know enough about science to know that saying there is "proof" that tuberculosis is "airborne" demonstrates one has no clue about how "science" works. As I linked to, even a scientist who is adament that we need to treat covid as an airborne wirus (tuberculosis, by the way, is a bacteria and not a virus, but I'm sure you already know that) admits that nobody has ever actually proven that any disease (including tuberculosis), is actually, well, airborne.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I know enough about science to know that saying there is "proof" that tuberculosis is "airborne" demonstrates one has no clue about how "science" works. As I linked to, even a scientist who is adament that we need to treat covid as an airborne wirus (tuberculosis, by the way, is a bacteria and not a virus, but I'm sure you already know that) admits that nobody has ever actually proven that any disease (including tuberculosis), is actually, well, airborne.

FDA scientist are pissed

Three F.D.A. Advisers Resign Over Agency’s Approval of Alzheimer’s Drug (msn.com)

FDA hasn't even approved COVID vaccines yet.......HELLo