• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What a lying sack of **** !

Mick

The Right is always right
Trump says:

It now seems the General Flynn was under investigation long before was common knowledge. It would have been impossible for me to know this but, if that was the case, and with me being one of two people who would become president, why was I not told so that I could make a change?

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 17, 2019

Fact:

Obama Warned Trump Against Hiring Mike Flynn, Say Officials

So Obama told Trump in November 2016 that he "wasn't a fan of Flynn". So somehow Trump would have known about the investigation on Flynn that was kicked off in LATE DECEMBER 2016? How does that work exactly?

You alt-lefties have such low IQs. Simple facts like this keep getting in the way of your psychotics ramblings.

ROFL

Mick

Here, I will help you out low IQ'd leftie:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/flynn-investigation-effort-to-trap-him

"Buried in the second volume of the Mueller report was a mention of an existing FBI investigation of Flynn "based on his relationship with the Russian government," which predated Flynn's phone calls during the presidential transition in December 2016"

Why didn't Obama's DOJ notify the President-elect of this investigation? That is the reference here. Yates yapping shortly before Flynn was fired was not the original investigation.

Jesus Christ, you're dumb.

Spamature

President
That was Yates telling them Flynn had lied. That is not the ORIGINAL investigation that is being referred to here. I know. Low IQs are a dime a dozen among your electorate. Fool.
Only a mental midget would rant about this when Trump COULD NOT appoint anyone until AFTER he took office. Yet he was warned BY MANY people about Flynn BEFORE he took office.

Trump really knows how to pick his chumps and suckers.

Spamature

President
Here, I will help you out low IQ'd leftie:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/flynn-investigation-effort-to-trap-him

"Buried in the second volume of the Mueller report was a mention of an existing FBI investigation of Flynn "based on his relationship with the Russian government," which predated Flynn's phone calls during the presidential transition in December 2016"

Why didn't Obama's DOJ notify the President-elect of this investigation? That is the reference here. Yates yapping shortly before Flynn was fired was not the original investigation.

Jesus Christ, you're dumb.
Again Einstein:

https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/what-a-lying-sack-of.121463/#post-2424523

FakeName

Governor
Only a mental midget would rant about this when Trump COULD NOT appoint anyone until AFTER he took office. Yet he was warned BY MANY people about Flynn BEFORE he took office.

He hires the best people. I know because he said so, repeatedly.

Mick

He was not warned of an ongoing investigation into Michael Flynn before he took office. That was the reference here. Obama saying he "not a fan of Flynn's" is not a warning of an ongoing criminal investigation. Obama isn't "a fan" of anyone in the Trump cabinet. Flynn wasn't under investigation when Obama said that anyway. I asked you earlier on the thread. Why didn't the Obama's DOJ warn the President-elect that his newly named National Security Adviser was under investigation? Seems like information he should have known, doesn't it?

Facts matter here. Left wing psychosis does not.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Trump didn't appoint Hillaryous Barry O did and he hired Flynn

Spamature

President
He hires the best people. I know because he said so, repeatedly.
He also says he has the best supporters. But then again he said he likes the uneducated as well. So in the big picture, what he has is also the best he could gotten anyway.