• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What a lying sack of **** !

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
You are kidding right?

You really don't know that Flynn cooperated?

Amazing.
Cooperated to save his ass? Yes. That's common knowledge but I doubt it will save him from prison. He's in too deep....and the Trump administration was warned about him.

11DEC17
https://www.businessinsider.sg/trump-michael-flynn-warnings-mueller-russia-2017-12/?r=US&IR=T
  • Top officials on President Donald Trump’s transition team and in the Trump administration were repeatedly warned about hiring Michael Flynn as the national security adviser.
  • They were warned that Flynn could be subject to blackmail by Russians because of his conversations with Russia’s ambassador to the US.
  • The special counsel Robert Mueller is examining why it took so long to remove Flynn.

It's not a lie, but obviously you'd believe Trump if he said Obama was the son of Satan and that the End was Near!
Why do you get hostile when someone calls you out on a falsehood you wrote? Instead, tell the truth, or at least back up your statement with linked "facts" of your choosing.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
Why do you get hostile when someone calls you out on a falsehood you wrote? Instead, tell the truth, or at least back up your statement with linked "facts" of your choosing.
You think disagreeing with someone calling you a liar is "hostile"? Interesting.

What is this supposed "falsehood" you are falsely accusing me of posting? Cite the post. Odds are the link is there. If not, then I'll be happy to provide one.

Mick

The Right is always right
It's not a lie, but obviously you'd believe Trump if he said Obama was the son of Satan and that the End was Near!
The links are above. Obama talked to Trump in November 2016 about Michael Flynn. No one in that meeting said Flynn was under investigation. The only quote we got was Obama was "not a fan" of Micheal Flynn's. In fact, the Mueller report says the investigation into Michael Flynn started shortly before Flynn's phone calls to the Russians in late December 2016.

So why didn't the Obama DOJ notify Trump that Flynn was under investigation? You really want to get killed on this thread, don't you? Lulz

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
The links are above. Obama talked to Trump in November 2016 about Michael Flynn. No one in that meeting said Flynn was under investigation. The only quote we got was Obama was "not a fan" of Micheal Flynn's. In fact, the Mueller report says the investigation into Michael Flynn started shortly before Flynn's phone calls to the Russians in late December 2016.

So why didn't the Obama DOJ notify Trump that Flynn was under investigation? You really want to get killed on this thread, don't you? Lulz
This link proves you wrong but wiggle all you want. The fact remains Trump is as big a scumbag liar as Flynn, Cohen, Stone and all of those other assclowns.
Cooperated to save his ass? Yes. That's common knowledge but I doubt it will save him from prison. He's in too deep....and the Trump administration was warned about him.

11DEC17
https://www.businessinsider.sg/trump-michael-flynn-warnings-mueller-russia-2017-12/?r=US&IR=T
  • Top officials on President Donald Trump’s transition team and in the Trump administration were repeatedly warned about hiring Michael Flynn as the national security adviser.
  • They were warned that Flynn could be subject to blackmail by Russians because of his conversations with Russia’s ambassador to the US.
  • The special counsel Robert Mueller is examining why it took so long to remove Flynn.

This link proves you wrong but wiggle all you want. The fact remains Trump is as big a scumbag liar as Flynn, Cohen, Stone and all of those other assclowns.
If an article from the Singaporean media relying on unsourced, anonymous quotes is enough to convince you of something, you have bigger problems than your credibility here.

Nostra

Governor
You are kidding right?

You really don't know that Flynn cooperated?

Amazing.
Who did he take down? When he "flipped", you Dimwingers said Trump was going down.

I'm just curious who went down due to Flynn's cooperation......ya know, since Trump has been exonerated.

Got anyone?

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
If an article from the Singaporean media relying on unsourced, anonymous quotes is enough to convince you of something, you have bigger problems than your credibility here.
Given the multiple unsubstantiated false accusations you've made against me, I hope you understand I will never, ever trust you nor respect you since I have a firm rule about never trusting liars be they Democrat or Republican.

Given the multiple unsubstantiated false accusations you've made against me, I hope you understand I will never, ever trust you nor respect you since I have a firm rule about never trusting liars be they Democrat or Republican.
Why would you ever trust a stranger on the internet in the first place? This is why I pity you rubes, you're just not smart people.

Mick

The Right is always right
Are you saying there were others who warned Trump and he ignored them too ?
You provided two sources. Here are some more.

Democatic Senator Jack Reed on Michael Flynn when he was named as NSA by Trump: "General Flynn served honorably throughout his 33-year military career," Reed said. "I respect him and deeply admire his family’s legacy of military service. It is pretty remarkable to have two brothers rise to the rank of General like Mike and Charlie Flynn."

Former Navy Adm. Michael S. Rogers and 2016 NSA director on Michael Flynn: "There are very few of us who can say that we have made a difference that spans an entire organization. There are even fewer who can say that we have made a difference that spans an entire profession or discipline. And for intelligence, Mike has done just that.

Retired General Barry McCaffrey on MSNBC: Flynn is "the best intelligence officer of his generation. He's a good guy. He's objective. He's tough."

Some said they were fans and some did not. Obama being a left wing POS saying he "wasn't a fan" would have made Flynn even more well-liked.

Trump is saying he wasn't warned about Flynn being under investigation. He was not. That's a problem. And you lied about it. Chump.

No, not if there was a possibility Trump was involved in the wrong doing too. At that point he held no office in Ame govt.
So you now admit that Obama's DOJ didn't tell Trump that Flynn was under investigation. Thanks for proving me right. Buffoon. ROFL.

And thanks for peddling your "orange man bad" conspiracies as the reason they didn't do it. You are such a dope.

You're the one using quotation marks as if that was a direct quote, not me. As far as I know there is no public direct quote of what Obama said to him. So the liar HERE and NOW is YOU. Well, you and Trump because he's lying too.

You're welcome.
I am welcome for humiliating you. And that quote is the ONLY quote we have of any of the people present. You said he was warned about an investigation. He was not. You lied through your rotted out left wing teeth and I punched you in the mouth for it. Humiliating lefties sure is fun

:D

FakeName

Governor
Who did he take down? When he "flipped", you Dimwingers said Trump was going down.

I'm just curious who went down due to Flynn's cooperation......ya know, since Trump has been exonerated.

Got anyone?
Are you denying that he cooperated?

He was not warned of an ongoing investigation into Michael Flynn before he took office. That was the reference here. ..
This is false on its face, Red Don said he wasn't warned at all and did not qualify the statement.

There was intimation of context around the timing of the warnings or the context.

Either way, someone said something at sometime to Benedict Donald and Benedict Donald decided not to act ...

that's on him.