• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What are the odds? 500 million to one? (Biden's covid 19 test plan . . . )

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
The at home tests are extremely unreliable.

I used one on December 15th and it showed negative.

An hour later I was tested at the mass testing parking lot and it was positive and its been positive ever since.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Again Biden proves he doesn't know how businesses work:

Of course insurance doesn't have to be very concerned finding home test are all but impossible across America and there's no way in hell Biden will have 500,000,000 home test to mail by 1-19-2022 when COVIDTest.gov comes on line much less 1 Billion.........the few he has will take 7 to 12 days to arrive Maybe if by then and Omicron has peaked and could be gone by the time they arrive sometime in 2022!

South African study suggests Omicron less severe even for unvaccinated | Reuters

BTW: home test are NOT accurate

Last edited:

Bugsy McGurk

President
Again Biden proves he doesn't know how businesses work:

Of course insurance doesn't have to be very concerned finding home test are all but impossible across America and there's no way in hell Biden will have 500,000,000 home test to mail by 1-19-2022 when COVIDTest.gov comes on line much less 1 Billion.........the few he has will take 7 to 12 days to arrive Maybe if by then and Omicron has peaked and could be gone by the time they arrive sometime in 2022!

BTW: home test are NOT accurate
There ya go - bitching about them being late, and also bitching that they don’t work.

Now that is mindless carping!

;-)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
There ya go - bitching about them being late, and also bitching that they don’t work.

Now that is mindless carping!

;-)
Biden said they would be delivered in January and not possible for 500M test to be delivered, hell, he doesn't even have a contract for them yet
That's just another one of his LIEs

I'm not going to order any test so the one bitching is YOU and so YOUR 're saying SW was bitching when he post the same!

You smell like a carp that's been out of the water for weeks.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Biden said they would be delivered in January and not possible for 500M test to be delivered, hell, he doesn't even have a contract for them yet
That's just another one of his LIEs

I'm not going to order any test so the one bitching is YOU and so YOUR 're saying SW was bitching when he post the same!

You smell like a carp that's been out of the water for weeks.
You say they don’t work and you don’t want any, but you’re bitching in advance that they won’t be available on a timeframe to your liking. That strikes you as normal?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Last edited: