• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What are the odds? 500 million to one? (Biden's covid 19 test plan . . . )

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Or whether the same might occur when a delusional poster claims someone is a paid operative of a political party?

;-)
Your posts are ironclad evidence of your employer-staff relationship with the DNC… the talentless swags you take at it notwithstanding.

Once upon a time, Trump cultists wailed that we didn’t have enough tests. Then Biden arranged for 500,000 more tests. Then, Trump cultists wailed because Biden provided for more tests.

The End.
Please post ANY LINK to ANYTHING where i complained about (a) not enough tests (b) too many tests, or (c) advocated for trumps election or reelection. Since you certainly cannot, you should apoligize and admit you're simply engaging in a smear campaign.

Thank you in advance.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Please post ANY LINK to ANYTHING where i complained about (a) not enough tests (b) too many tests, or (c) advocated for trumps election or reelection. Since you certainly cannot, you should apoligize and admit you're simply engaging in a smear campaign.

Thank you in advance.
I’m sure this is obvious to you despite your weird post, but my post referred to Trump cultists as a group. All you can manage is mindless carping. You recommend no policies. You wait for Biden to say and do things, and then criticize them. Doesn’t matter what they are - you mindlessly carp about it. All of you. Always. And you should apologize for that.

P.S. The whole thrust of your screed is that the tests to be provided by Biden are worthless. In the “too many tests” category.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Thank you in advance.
Not bloody likely to happen
You triggered the leftist
Good Job

Spamature

President
View attachment 67641

Kudos to President Emeritus Biden. (The real president is Senator Joe Manchin, according to Charlamagne Tha God, pictured above).

Yesterday Pres. Biden announced 500 million free taxpayer funded, self administered covid 19 test kits.

Yea! Are we feeling safer yet?

Imagine the excitement for a typical family of 4 – a few weeks after the new year – when their 5 (approximately) test kits finally arrive.

(Mother) "Let's put these in a safe place, until we need them. Should they go in the freezer? I read somewhere that vaccines need to be kept below zero, or they go bad.”

(Daughter) “No, Mommmm . . . I need to test myself, like right NOW. I might have been exposed the virus when I was out at a party with Gina and Tonesha the other night. People were all coughing and everything.”

(Mother) “What? You said you were just going out to starbucks! Okay . . .but just one. We need to save the rest.”

(Father) “They're requiring a test result to come into the office, now that the tests are free, and done at home. I need to submit one every 2 weeks.”

(Son) “Ha ha . . . you fools. These tests don't prove anything, anyway. We'd be better off selling them for pocket money to the unvaxxed deniers. Since we're fully vaxxed, we're not at any significant risk of complications or death from Omicron, Delta, or that new “Larry” Covid 19 mutation.”

Dear readers – which of these scenarios most likely represents what is likely to happen when your test kits are delivered by the USPS? All 4 of them?

I hate to be a skeptic (actually, I love it!) but I'm with Junior on this one. These tests won't do A DAMN THING to stop the spread of Covid 19. It's like visiting the doctor and having him tell you to take an aspirin, or perhaps “prescription strength tylenol” (at $39 at your pharmacy for for a pack of 20. Your health insurance may, or may not cover this, after deductibles and copays. Read the fine print for details).

What if you DO test positive? Are you immediately obliged to stay home from work or school? Report yourself to your health care provider, or some government agency? Then show up in person to get a “real test” in case it was a false positive? There's going to be millions of false positives. Will we need a federal hotline to handle calls from those people? Can we redeploy the obamacare navigators to handle these inquiries, or will developing a new web portal be needed? Hope it doesn't crash because of too much web traffic overload!

Again, I ask in all innocence - are we feeling safer yet?

If test kits are going to solve anything, then send them to hospitals, nursing homes, etc where essential healthcare workers are DEFINITELY being exposed, every day.

Just don't send them to every Mr. and Mrs. Joe SicksPak, whether they're in WV, or San Francisco, or “da hood”.

I have a feeling Charlamagne Tha God would agree with me on this, since he nailed the question about who the real president is, in that debate with soon to be jettisoned veep Kamala Harris.
That depends on the family.

Mother: Those Biden test just came in the mail. Hand me my Pat Robertson's healing gloves, and I'll toss it into the trash burning pit out front.

Daughter: But won't we need them if we're going to be allowed into the Trump / O'Reilly traveling whine fest ?

Mother: Foolish girl, that how they get you. Don't you remember what the real current president, Donald J Trump said, the more testing you do the more cases you get ? Obviously, Biden is planning to use these to infect us through black magic wizardry of statistics and data.

Dad: Now hold on, gals ! The ivermectin is running a bit low. These test might help us divide the remaining supply. Anyone who test positive gets an extra heaping of horse paste with their evening meal.

Son: How about we use them to test the cow, that way we know if she needs the ivermectin more than we do.

Father: Son, you and I will have to have a talk about you and that cow. It just ain't natural, but on to the matter at hand. I say while we are on that 300-mile trip to see current and the only real president Donald J Trump and O'Reilly exchange grievances, we drive through a minority neighborhood and toss them out the window and let them test positive instead. After all, shifting the blame for this pandemic to minorities is the right thing to do.

Mother: Well, now that it's all settled, dinner almost ready.

Father, Daughter, son: Is it ? Funny, I didn't smell a thing.

Last edited:

Bugsy McGurk

President

Mother: Those Biden test just came in the mail. Hand me my Pat Robertson's healing gloves, and I'll toss it into the trash burning pit out front.

Daughter: By won't we need them if we're going to be allowed into the Trump / O'Reilly traveling whine fest ?

Mother: Foolish girl, that how they get you. Don't you remember what the real current president, Donald J Trump said, the more testing you do the more cases you get ? Obviously, Biden is planning to use these to infect us through black magic wizardry of statistics and data.

Dad: Now hold on, gals ! The ivermectin is running a bit low. These test might help us divide the remaining supply. Anyone who test positive gets an extra heaping of horse paste with their evening meal.

Son: How about we use them to test the cow, that way we know if she needs the ivermectin more than we do.

Father: Son, you and I will have to have a talk about you and that cow. It just ain't natural, but on to the matter at hand. I say while we are on that 300-mile trip to see current and the only real president Donald J Trump and O'Reilly exchange grievances, we drive through a minority neighborhood and toss them out the window and let them test positive instead. After all, shifting the blame for this pandemic to minorities is the right thing to do.

Now THAT was hilarious!

Nice work!

;-)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Daughter: By won't we need them if we're going to be allowed into the Trump / O'Reilly traveling whine fest ?

ASOT you're NOT

Was it one of these families

Anti-Vaxxers: Black People Against COVID-19 Vaccine And Vaccinations | NewsOne

Last edited:

Spamature

President
Not surprising. After all the ultimate award for covidiocy above and beyond sanity is named after a black man.

Tommy Hearns is punch drunk and Ali daughter gives you the suspicion brain damage can be passed on to the next generation.

Plus there are these gems from your fellow covidiots in the article

“Vaccine shit is real stupid,” he tweeted. “How you giving vaccine to people who arent sick???”

They want to put chips inside of us, they want to do all kinds of things to make it where we can’t cross the gates of heaven.”

“Do I believe in vaccinations?” he asked during an Instagram Live session. “No, I don’t. That’s my personal opinion, but no, I don’t.”

“I don’t understand vaccines medically, but I’ve always been a little bit of a skeptic of them,”