• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What better way to celebrate Memorial Day...

than to call a Marine Corps Veteran and a Congressman 'an American Fraud'? Even if he couldn't even spell his name right......
Stay classy Mr. President. I hope the bone spurs aren't acting up.
And yet another Memorial Day where the not so new Christiananality pedophilia master race continuing that fabricated misnomer Jesus the Christ immaculate conception died for their sins so that their master plan of having others die for their way too dang lily brilliant white "man is God" cognitive condescending arrogance dissonance where it doesn't even matter how many they send to death just to memorialize annually...

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
And yet another Memorial Day where the not so new Christiananality pedophilia master race continuing that fabricated misnomer Jesus the Christ immaculate conception died for their sins so that their master plan of having others die for their way too dang lily brilliant white "man is God" cognitive condescending arrogance dissonance where it doesn't even matter how many they send to death just to memorialize annually...
It's not a religious holiday.

It's not a religious holiday.
Those arrogant condescending Christiananality pedophilia super egos of thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament - absentee voting ballots - Federal Record arsonists proving their national religion Memorial Day to one nation under God with equal justice under law is cognitive dissonance correct as a law of the land rite....

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
than to call a Marine Corps Veteran and a Congressman 'an American Fraud'? Even if he couldn't even spell his name right......

Stay classy Mr. President. I hope the bone spurs aren't acting up.
Well, he could have done as your boy NW and posted ALL are "high school failures"

The Marine will be thanked in November=Veterans Day, yesterday day was for those that GAVE ALL

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I LOVE DAWG. (Deleted personal Attack... PF)
I attended four (4) different Memorial Services over the weekend and the majority of attendees were Veterans, ....

Many of the names on the wall I knew or served with.

Last edited by a moderator:

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
I attended four (4) different Memorial Services over the weekend and the majority of attendees were Veterans, where do you get I hate Veterans, I am a Veteran and not a failure in high school as your boy NW claims Veterans are.

Many of the names on the wall I knew or served with that you claim I "hate".

Yet you made the claim:

The Marine will be thanked in November=Veterans Day, yesterday day was for those that GAVE ALL

which implies that it was fine for Cadet Bone Spurs to insult him on Memorial Day.

EY3W1KTWAAAJQGx.jpg

Zam-Zam

Senator

’Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

“Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!”

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yet you made the claim:

which implies that it was fine for Cadet Bone Spurs to insult him on Memorial Day

Negative, simply trying to educate civilians that confuse Memorial Day with Veterans Day, it's amazing of the number of civilians that don't know the difference or give a damn of either day.

I'm with Veterans 365 days a year....................what did you say your MOS was?
At least as your boy he didn't say the only reason he served is due to being a high school failure!

Last edited:
“Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!”

That's about the extent of those crooks LOL on Capital Hill malfeasance, where why would it even matter if the FEC was aware of stolen absentee voting ballots or the National Archives notified of more than 24 stolen US Constitutions that in all probability were burned or even if Capital Hill in the District of Columbia had proof....

Zam-Zam

Senator
That's about the extent of those crooks LOL on Capital Hill malfeasance, where why would it even matter if the FEC was aware of stolen absentee voting ballots or the National Archives notified of more than 24 stolen US Constitutions that in all probability were burned or even if Capital Hill in the District of Columbia had proof....

....He took his vorpal sword in hand;
Long time the manxome foe he sought—
So rested he by the Tumtum tree
And stood awhile in thought.

And, as in uffish thought he stood,
The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
And burbled as it came!

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back.

“And hast thou slain the Jabberwock?
Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!”
He chortled in his joy.

....He took his vorpal sword in hand;
Long time the manxome foe he sought—
So rested he by the Tumtum tree
And stood awhile in thought.

And, as in uffish thought he stood,
The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
And burbled as it came!

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back.

“And hast thou slain the Jabberwock?
Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!”
He chortled in his joy.

So it's of no consequence that for those 20 years the disposal of absentee voting ballots since being no problem in American politics voting business as usual just as it's been of no consequence to SCOTUS nor to those crooks on Capital Hill the national religion has been disposing of US Constitutions - old glorys & old testaments as the law of the land for over 60 years...

Zam-Zam

Senator
So it's of no consequence that for those 20 years the disposal of absentee voting ballots since being no problem in American politics voting business as usual just as it's been of no consequence to SCOTUS nor to those crooks on Capital Hill the national religion has been disposing of US Constitutions - old glorys & old testaments as the law of the land for over 60 years...
I Saw a Peacock, with a fiery tail,
I saw a Blazing Comet, drop down hail,
I saw a Cloud, with Ivy circled round,
I saw a sturdy Oak, creep on the ground,
I saw a Pismire, swallow up a Whale,
I saw a raging Sea, brim full of Ale,
I saw a Venice Glass, Sixteen foot deep,
I saw a well, full of mens tears that weep,
I saw their eyes, all in a flame of fire,
I saw a House, as big as the Moon and higher,
I saw the Sun, even in the midst of night,
I saw the man, that saw this wondrous sight.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I Saw a Peacock, with a fiery tail,
I saw a Blazing Comet, drop down hail,
I saw a Cloud, with Ivy circled round,
I saw a sturdy Oak, creep on the ground,
I saw a Pismire, swallow up a Whale,
I saw a raging Sea, brim full of Ale,
I saw a Venice Glass, Sixteen foot deep,
I saw a well, full of mens tears that weep,
I saw their eyes, all in a flame of fire,
I saw a House, as big as the Moon and higher,
I saw the Sun, even in the midst of night,
I saw the man, that saw this wondrous sight.
I am famished - I could really go for some slithy toves about now...preferably braised.

Zam-Zam

Senator
I am famished - I could really go for some slithy toves about now...preferably braised.

Now you're making me hungry.

Great on the grill also.

Slithy Toves:

Slithy Toves appeared in episode 506 of The Muppet Show. The characters from Lewis Carroll's poem "Jabberwocky" perform on-stage, along with Rowlf and Scooter, in a dramatic re-enactment. The two creatures, designed to resemble John Tenniel's Alice illustrations, are faithful to the source text, appearing something like badgers, something like lizards, and something like corkscrews. One of the two is performed by Frank Oz.

They also appeared in episode 103 of The Jim Henson Hour in a medieval sketch, "The Hat Sharpener's Kingdom."

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Now you're making me hungry.

Great on the grill also.

Slithy Toves:

Slithy Toves appeared in episode 506 of The Muppet Show. The characters from Lewis Carroll's poem "Jabberwocky" perform on-stage, along with Rowlf and Scooter, in a dramatic re-enactment. The two creatures, designed to resemble John Tenniel's Alice illustrations, are faithful to the source text, appearing something like badgers, something like lizards, and something like corkscrews. One of the two is performed by Frank Oz.

They also appeared in episode 103 of The Jim Henson Hour in a medieval sketch, "The Hat Sharpener's Kingdom."

They tend to dry out, so vigorous basting is key.

They tend to dry out, so vigorous basting is key.
Probably like basting the super egos of the national religion since this continuing insignificance of absentee voting ballot thefts seems to be about as worthy as those burning Bush's 9/11 Arab "death to the infidels" flying carpet trainees threatening POTUS for SCOTUS Rehnquist to render fabricated misnomer immaculate drug conceptions just as for McHeil's Navy theft of US Constitution off the wall of a Navy Hospital to burn on a cross; while running up the mainsails for ships which obviously don't exist as problems in American politics of a Christian Nation.