• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What do you think about Qualified Immunity?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Begging for replies is so grade school

Go spit in the face of a Broken Bow cops face and get back with us how that worked out

Mr. Mike was right about you !

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Why would I bother? The left will lie about the police for as long as they exist. You can’t get the simple stuff right why even bother with something far more complex?
The left will set back in their crib and never wear the badge and face the criminals shooting at them.............then cry when one of the criminals die and rejoice when a cop dies.........

write-on is the lefts poster boy

write on

Senator
Why would I bother? The left will lie about the police for as long as they exist. You can’t get the simple stuff right why even bother with something far more complex?
You see, the difference between the left and right is that the left will find the offenders and expulse them. The right encompasses them.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You see, the difference between the left and right is that the left will find the offenders and expulse them. The right encompasses them.
Something you wouldn't say loud enough in OK for others to hear.........

Dino

Russian Asset
WTF are you babbling about?
No.
The difference between the left and the right is that the left don’t consider the criminals to be a problem. It’s the police that are the problem.
You want lax enforcement against criminals and you tell lies about the police. It gets to the point that the disgraceful “Squad” wants the police defunded and the criminals released from prisons.

And you vote for these total [Unwelcome language removed]??

Last edited:

write on

Senator
WTF are you babbling about?
No.
The difference between the left and the right is that the left font consider the criminals to be a problem. It’s the police that are the problem.
You want lax enforcement against criminals and you tell lies about the police. It gets to the point that the disgraceful “Squad” wants the police defunded and the criminals released from prisons.

And you vote for these total [Unwelcome language removed]??
That's a right wing tactic to try to throw you off. A quick question asking another stupid question.

Where did I say I hate cops?

Dino

Russian Asset
That's a right wing tactic to try to throw you off. A quick question asking another stupid question.

Where did I say I hate cops?
Your blatantly dishonest OP says it clearly. You misstate what qualified immunity means, then lie about police actions and motives. And you vote for a party that disrespects the men and women who do the job, how they’re trained and put mistaken notions and negative mindsets to their activity.
Piss off with your disgraceful lies

write on

Senator
Your blatantly dishonest OP says it clearly. You misstate what qualified immunity means, then lie about police actions and motives. And you vote for a party that disrespects the men and women who do the job, how they’re trained and put mistaken notions and negative mindsets to their activity.
Piss off with your disgraceful lies
Quote where I "blantantly" said that I was against cops.

You can't, so you attack my character like a teenage girl would.

I know what qualified immunity is. The problem is the fact that you ignore the definition to challenge the one person that's trying to educate you.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

I know what qualified immunity is. The problem is the fact that you ignore the definition to challenge the one person that's trying to educate you.
Thread Topic Title Line

Dino

Russian Asset

Educate me? Ha! What do you do for a living? You’re not “educating” anyone, especially not me.
It’s clear you’re mistaking qualified immunity with total immunity. That’s dishonest. You’re presenting a misleading red herring of a topic in a dishonest way. This thread is so done.

write on

Senator
Educate me? Ha! What do you do for a living? You’re not “educating” anyone, especially not me.
It’s clear you’re mistaking qualified immunity with total immunity. That’s dishonest. You’re presenting a misleading red herring of a topic in a dishonest way. This thread is so done.
What is Qualified Immunity?

You want this thread done because you can't handle the truth.