• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What do you think of MSNBC?

What is your opinion of MSNBC?

• Part of George Soros' Communist conspiracy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Definitely liberal-leaning, the counterbalance to FOX news, just as much to the right as MSNBC is to the left. Their motto is "Lean Forward" for goodness sake.

MaryAnne

Governor
Both on the evening shows. Some is true, others is just more blather.

They do have Joe Scarborough in the morning. But he has the same guests on day after day and Joe is a blowhard,talkng above his guests and is rude. I occasionally listen to a couple when I get up early, but am really tired of all the Talking heads.

I like PBS, Bloomberg, where you do get information and BBC.

Pogue Mahone

Legalize it.
MSNBC is the left's attempt to portray the rest of the leftist media as being centrist by comparison. "It's the left's answer to Fox News" is an argument that presupposes that Fox was not itself a reaction to an existing leftist bias in the mainstream media. Fox caught on so quickly because alot of people felt that their views were not being represented anywhere else on television. MSNBC has not caught on nearly as much because the people it is targeting do not feel they are under represented....they hear their views being echoed on every station other than Fox already.