• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What happened on January 6th

EvMetro

Mayor
I have seen a number of far out allegations from lefties on this site about what Trump did on the 6th of January, so I would like to get everything organized here on a thread. I want to establish what exactly it is that lefties accuse Trump of doing on January 6th, and a timeline of who and what. I am not looking for allegations or propaganda, just facts that can be substantiated. Lefties please post what Trump did.

EatTheRich

President
I have seen a number of far out allegations from lefties on this site about what Trump did on the 6th of January, so I would like to get everything organized here on a thread. I want to establish what exactly it is that lefties accuse Trump of doing on January 6th, and a timeline of who and what. I am not looking for allegations or propaganda, just facts that can be substantiated. Lefties please post what Trump did.
He spent months falsely claiming that he had been cheated of his rightful victory in the election, and he used martial rhetoric to encourage his dead-enders to contest the outcome by force.

Klunker

Council Member
The impeachment is not about what Trump did on ONLY the 6th of January. It involves the evidence of his continued stoking of his base to stand up and overthrow a presidential election... he lost! As this impeachment is brought forward in the Senate chambers, we will see substantial evidence of Trump inciting his base towards a violent coup. This impeachment will have witnesses and evidence laid out before the American people... unlike the first when McConnell refused to allow the case to be heard.
This impeachment will boil down to whether 17 GOP Senators can put patriotism over party... Constitution over campaign funds... fact over fiction. I am not convinced there is enough spine left in the GOP to do so.

EvMetro

Mayor
He spent months falsely claiming that he had been cheated of his rightful victory in the election, and he used martial rhetoric to encourage his dead-enders to contest the outcome by force.
I would like to have this narrowed down to facts that can be substantiated, and I want to exclude allegations, opinions, propaganda, etc. If what you posted is factual, then post what exactly he said that was not legal.

EvMetro

Mayor
The impeachment is not about what Trump did on ONLY the 6th of January. It involves the evidence of his continued stoking of his base to stand up and overthrow a presidential election... he lost! As this impeachment is brought forward in the Senate chambers, we will see substantial evidence of Trump inciting his base towards a violent coup. This impeachment will have witnesses and evidence laid out before the American people... unlike the first when McConnell refused to allow the case to be heard.
This impeachment will boil down to whether 17 GOP Senators can put patriotism over party... Constitution over campaign funds... fact over fiction. I am not convinced there is enough spine left in the GOP to do so.
I would like to have this narrowed down to facts that can be substantiated, and I want to exclude allegations, opinions, propaganda, etc. If what you posted is factual, then post what exactly he said that was not legal.

EvMetro

Mayor
Well then, it looks like the lefties here are saying that there is no evidence of Trump breaking any laws on January 6th, and that there is nothing more than propaganda, opinions, and allegations to suggest otherwise.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
How funny..."What did he say that wasn't legal"? He incited a riot.

Come to DC on the sixth. It will be wild!

"Fight like hell or you won't have a country". What could that possibly mean? Go to the capitol and make noise? Nah...Go to the capitol building and fight...which they did.

Rudy said "let's have trial by combat".

His rhetoric was a lot like Martin Luther Kings in that it encouraged people to stand up and be heard. He mentioned several times the word "Peacefully" just like Martin did.

Klunker

Council Member
I'm not going to even begin listing the seditious things Trump has said, leading up to January 6th. I am not trying this case, as neither are you. Let's leave it to those appointed to bring forth such evidence during the trial. The articles of impeachment will be delivered to the Senate on Monday.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
His rhetoric was a lot like Martin Luther Kings in that it encouraged people to stand up and be heard. He mentioned several times the word "Peacefully" just like Martin did.
June 22, 2020
RIGGED 2020 ELECTION: MILLIONS OF MAIL-IN BALLOTS WILL BE PRINTED BY FOREIGN COUNTRIES, AND OTHERS. IT WILL BE THE SCANDAL OF OUR TIMES!

August 20, 2020

The Democrats are demanding Mail-In Ballots because the enthusiasm meter for Slow Joe Biden is the lowest in recorded history, and they are concerned that very few people will turn out to vote. Instead, they will search & find people, then “harvest” & return Ballots. Not fair!

In December 2020
"there is still plenty of time to certify the correct winner of the election and that’s what we’re fighting to do. But no matter when it happens, when they see fraud, when they see false votes and when those votes number far more than is necessary, you can’t let another person steal that election from you. "

"It was about many other things, but above all, it was about fraud. This election was rigged. Everybody knows it. I don’t mind if I lose an election, but I want to lose an election fair and square. What I don’t want to do is have it stolen from the American people. That’s what we’re fighting for. We have no choice to be doing that. We already have the proof. We already have the evidence, and it’s very clear. Many people in the media and even judges so far have refused to accept it. They know it’s true. They know it’s there. They know who won the election, but they refuse to say, “You’re right.” Our country needs somebody to say, “You’re right "
If we don’t root out the fraud, the tremendous and horrible fraud that’s taken place in our 2020 election, we don’t have a country anymore.

Jan 6, 2021
"Fight like hell or you won't have a country any more"

Ali Alexander was the guy pushing "Stop the Steal".

"If they do this, everyone can guess what me and 500,000 others will do to that building," Alexander tweeted on December 30, according to the Daily Beast. "1776 is *always* an option."

'Stop the Steal' organizer Ali Alexander says 3 GOP congressmen helped him plan the rally that preceded the storming of the Capitol

EvMetro

Mayor
How funny..."What did he say that wasn't legal"? He incited a riot.

Come to DC on the sixth. It will be wild!

"Fight like hell or you won't have a country". What could that possibly mean? Go to the capitol and make noise? Nah...Go to the capitol building and fight...which they did.

Rudy said "let's have trial by combat".
If you need to ask what his comments could possibly mean, then you are presenting propaganda instead of evidence of wrong doing. Common, post what he said that was so bad.

20210122_115217.jpg