• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What happened to follow the science?

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.
Biology for, well, forever has taught that science says there are two sexes...male or female. Now, the AMA suggests moving away from following established science?

I keep hearing the trannie movement saying sex and gender are completely different things. Why would they remove "sex" from birth certificates when the confusion of these people is their gender?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Biology for, well, forever has taught that science says there are two sexes...male or female. Now, the AMA suggests moving away from following established science?

I keep hearing the trannie movement saying sex and gender are completely different things. Why would they remove "sex" from birth certificates when the confusion of these people is their gender?

They follow the lefty DNC pheromone…not the science. And they are powerless to resist it.

EatTheRich

President

What "established science" says there needs to be a category for sex on birth certificates? It sounds very much as if the confusion is yours.

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.
What "established science" says there needs to be a category for sex on birth certificates? It sounds very much as if the confusion is yours.
Then why have a category for a birth date? Who is the government to assign me an age before I decide what age I choose to be? Why assign a race? Who are they to tell me what race O belong to before I've had a chance to make that decision for myself?