• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What happened to the 2022 GOP / Right wing stance on fixing the economy, curbing inflation, Crime and immigration

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Sounds like the Islamidiotocracy US District Court of Nazington, Diatribe of Christiananality pedophilia where being forced to have radishes from Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement under color of law fabricated stolen vote misnomer when one doesn't vote, since thieving absentee voting ballots arsonists probably burned the first 2 they stole; where once is an accident, twice is a coincidence while there are no coincidences as thrice must be their not so master race Rehnquist Fourth Reich July 9/11 burning "it's just a God damn piece of paper" Bush's Arab "death to the infidels" health care master plan patriot act.
Don't get me started on the rutabaga. Other than a few trace minerals, these worthless and obscure root vegetables have no purpose - and they suck precious nutrients from the soil.

These leftist morons can't seem to understand that THEY STILL HOLD BOTH HOUSES OF CONGRESS AND THE PRESIDENCY RIGHT NOW. This one, in particular, consistently dribbles his pathogenic spittle across the board in constant OPs demanding the MINORITY party fix the problems of the CONTROLLING MAJORITY.

Sharp as a bowling ball... :-/
I know, and now with only one chamber in Congress the new Useful Idiot mantra is "What are you going to do about ..."

I would have more respect for them (I could not have less) if they simply asked "What are you going to do about all the things we have f-cked up?" I could at least respect them admitting they have miserably failed.

So an election results in an installation? Biden won. Get over it.

There is inflation. It was caused by the pandemic and resulting cuts in demand for practically everything from gasoline to computer chips for cars. When demand returned there was limited supply, both at the producer and in transportation to the market.

There is crime. There has been crime in America for as long as we have been a country.
The federal government has had mixed results over successive administrations at fixing it.

We have had a problem going back to WWII in illegal immigrants crossing the border or overstaying their visas. Skip the drop during the Pandemic and you'd see that 2018 and 2019 had high numbers of illegal immigration.
Sure he won, just ask the FBI.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It's November , R's don't control shit until January, the better question is why haven't or doesn't the D's in control presently fix their own mess?

One person ask about Hunters Laptop and go go off on this rant says much about your sanity!
There is no easy fix to inflation. The dems haven't fix it and neither will the republicans.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I know, and now with only one chamber in Congress the new Useful Idiot mantra is "What are you going to do about ..."

I would have more respect for them (I could not have less) if they simply asked "What are you going to do about all the things we have f-cked up?" I could at least respect them admitting they have miserably failed.
Again and again and again, you have been asked what the democrats did to cause inflation. There is no easy fix and the republicans will prove that to you in short order.

No need. The FBI doesn't have anything to do with counting votes. The people who do count the ballots say Joe won.
They have plenty to do with working against the candidates they don't like and running the errands and protecting the ones they do.

Best insurance policy in history.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
These leftist morons can't seem to understand that THEY STILL HOLD BOTH HOUSES OF CONGRESS AND THE PRESIDENCY RIGHT NOW. This one, in particular, consistently dribbles his pathogenic spittle across the board in constant OPs demanding the MINORITY party fix the problems of the CONTROLLING MAJORITY.

Sharp as a bowling ball... :-/
Right on cue, AS ALWAYS - nothing but insults - I know reading comprehension is a serious issue for the spanky gang but pretty sure the GOP ran on fixing all these dem caused problems - amiright?

Do you EVER have anything constructive to write on here ?

Last edited:

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Right on cue, AS ALWAYS - nothing but insults - I know reading comprehension is a serious issue for the spanky gang but pretty sure the GOP ran on fixing all these dem caused problems - amiright?

Just be sure to hang your special parking placard on your rearview mirror and move along, Corky. It's not normal people's fault that you demand public policy outcomes from people not yet in office.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Hypocrite often

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Why? I know the Gov't line, we all do... "Most secure election in history..."...
The FBI made it so.
The people I mentioned were Trump appointees and supporters.

Can you name a single source you think credible? Previously you thought D'Souza had presented evidence to support the stolen election crap. Has he fallen out of favor, given the facts?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Just be sure to hang your special parking placard on your rearview mirror and move along, Corky. It's not normal people's fault that you demand public policy outcomes from people not yet in office.
Nobody demanded outcomes. The point was how republican focus changed. They are not talking about solutions for problems they promised to solve. They are now promising investigations....nothing more.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Which is what the Dems did in a similar situation. Now it's their turn to endure the investigations and the impeachments. Impeachments with real underlying crimes at issue. ha ha Enjoy!
So when Trump violated the law by putting a hold on a congressional appropriation, failed to notify congress and then told government employees to ignore congressional subpoenas...that wasn't a real crime, eh?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Hey you better get those beans in before they fall down and the combine head can't get them up. You would think with 3 huge combines you would have been done a month ago ?
When it rains every couple days you prove to not know shit about harvesting beans by saying they "fall down" bean may pop out but never seen them "fall down" and the 400+ acres left were planted last so all is fine..........

We have 4 combines and none of them Float

Last edited:
Why? I know the Gov't line, we all do... "Most secure election in history..."...
The FBI made it so.
Just as SCOTUS made the 2001 election the most secure election in history courtesy of the US District Court of Washington, D.C. where Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement granted standing extended to vote stealing lynching due to the Washington, D.C. born USA citizen never have voted since Byrd's West Nazi Germany Virginia KKK churchstate of hate had stolen 2 absentee voting ballots with National Archives US Constitution Bill of Rights - old glorys - old testaments, etc all for their not so master race more perfect union of "serve the Pope ore die" with Islam "death to the infidels" burning Bush's Arab 9/11 health care master plan patriot act .

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Hey you better get those beans in before they fall down and the combine head can't get them up. You would think with 3 huge combines you would have been done a month ago ?
Some frmers haven't even started harvesting beans, they don't have Dryers

How in hell can GOP fix the DNC mess?

Non-binary Biden official used ‘stolen’ suitcase for month after dumping woman’s clothes (msn.com)

There's the Biden administration! An Admiral that stands to piss and thinks he's a She and a He that thinks He's a She in charge of nuke waist !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your Team

Some frmers haven't even started harvesting beans, they don't have Dryers

How in hell can GOP fix the DNC mess?

Non-binary Biden official used ‘stolen’ suitcase for month after dumping woman’s clothes (msn.com)

There's the Biden administration! An Admiral that stands to piss and thinks he's a She and a He that thinks He's a She in charge of nuke waist !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your Team
Could be the same suicidal super ego sociopsychopathilogical homicidal churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement human farming philosophy of lynching a Washington, D.C. born USA citizen for vote stealing at the US District Court for Washington, D.C.; where stolen absentee voting ballots & National Archives US Constitution Bill of Rights in addition to other items were filed as stolen & in all probability burned, granted standing by SCOTUS Islamidiotocracy Mohammed pedophilia under color of law as "one nation under God with equal justice under law" for 9/11 "serve the Pope or die" more perfect union with Islam "death to the infidels" national religion....