• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What happened to the Pauly P story?

Where is that video of the guy breaking a window and crawling into the house, we have been assured they have it..... yet........

I'll wait.... I guess we all have to....

EatTheRich

President
…So long as you demonstrate no inquisitiveness or curiosity whatsoever, maintaining disciplined adherence to party and media masters. Question nothing. Forward!!
Says the guy credulously reporting debunked narratives in an effort to avoid being convicted by the truth.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Says the guy credulously reporting debunked narratives in an effort to avoid being convicted by the truth.
Such as? I have demonstrated that you are not curious in the least…settling in on the incomplete narrative fed to you by media and political party. I, however, have proffered no theory that agrees OR disagrees with that narrative. I stated only my desire for more information, as we have received very little.

1) Stop lying as you just did above
2) Stop slouching in your duty as vigilant citizen

EatTheRich

President
Such as? I have demonstrated that you are not curious in the least…settling in on the incomplete narrative fed to you by media and political party. I, however, have proffered no theory that agrees OR disagrees with that narrative. I stated only my desire for more information, as we have received very little.

1) Stop lying as you just did above
2) Stop slouching in your duty as vigilant citizen
https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/non-citizen-voting-is-no-problem-to-democrats.112972/#post-2198281 <—- I count 3 in that post

RickWA

Snagglesooth
How remarkably and brashly dishonest of you, ETR. You go back over FOUR YEARS to find a post about our government not enforcing it’s laws to protect in cited cases of illegal aliens killing American citizens to make a case that I espouse conspiratorial narratives?
1) No “conspiracy” there. Just the government demonstrably NOT enforcing existing immigration law.
2) The murder of that woman by an illegal in SF (shot in the head as I recall) DID, in fact, occur.
3) Positively no falsehood there.

Oh…and this has nothing at all to do with you being incurious and uninquisitive regarding more information on the PP case - and actively ridiculing those who DO seek more info. The fact is…whenever and wherever the prevailing political entities in charge are Democrat, you suspend ALL cognitive function, all impulses of personal autonomy/independence of thought, and tenaciously adhere to government narrative - to the point of even attacking others who do not do so.

In short, you are every bit the lapdog that Bugsy and Middleview are. Zero citizen scrutiny. Your agency is simply surrendered and replaced with Democratic Party servitude across all matters. You guys are bots.

EatTheRich

President
How remarkably and brashly dishonest of you, ETR. You go back over FOUR YEARS to find a post about our government not enforcing it’s laws to protect in cited cases of illegal aliens killing American citizens to make a case that I espouse conspiratorial narratives?
1) No “conspiracy” there. Just the government demonstrably NOT enforcing existing immigration law.
2) The murder of that woman by an illegal in SF (shot in the head as I recall) DID, in fact, occur.
3) Positively no falsehood there.

Oh…and this has nothing at all to do with you being incurious and uninquisitive regarding more information on the PP case - and actively ridiculing those who DO seek more info. The fact is…whenever and wherever the prevailing political entities in charge are Democrat, you suspend ALL cognitive function, all impulses of personal autonomy/independence of thought, and tenaciously adhere to government narrative - to the point of even attacking others who do not do so.

In short, you are every bit the lapdog that Bugsy and Middleview are. Zero citizen scrutiny. Your agency is simply surrendered and replaced with Democratic Party servitude across all matters. You guys are bots.
1) that is in fact a ridiculously inaccurate conspiracy theory. Deportations at the time were at record levels, and the government was building concentration camps because it was the only way to enforce those insane laws.
2) what woman?
3) the claim that “leftists” welcome a “butchery” which involves violence by “illegals” against citizens at a considerably lower rate than the violence by citizens against citizens is pure nonsense.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
1) that is in fact a ridiculously inaccurate conspiracy theory. Deportations at the time were at record levels, and the government was building concentration camps because it was the only way to enforce those insane laws.
2) what woman?
3) the claim that “leftists” welcome a “butchery” which involves violence by “illegals” against citizens at a considerably lower rate than the violence by citizens against citizens is pure nonsense.
No it isn’t - and you carefully, DNC-religiously avoided California State policy on the immigration thing. My Lord, the sheer HACKERY of YOU. You = Bugsy = Middleview = spamature.

None of you are anything other than Democratic Party agents with zero personal autonomy. And you are still incurious.

EatTheRich

President
No it isn’t - and you carefully, DNC-religiously avoided California State policy on the immigration thing. My Lord, the sheer HACKERY of YOU. You = Bugsy = Middleview = spamature.

None of you are anything other than Democratic Party agents with zero personal autonomy. And you are still incurious.
California has no constitutional or legal authority to make its own immigration policy or assist with enforcement of federal immigration policy. They have plenary constitutional authority to extend the right to vote to immigrants when and under what circumstances they choose, and to provide social services to immigrants as they see fit. They have chosen to take measures to reduce crime and boost the economy compared to states more discriminatory toward immigrants.

I’m sorry reality doesn’t support your bizarre conspiracy theories, but I am obligated to continue speaking the truth even if all you can see is the sinister hand of the opposition party which is much closer to your perspective than to mine overall. You come up with a name for that woman murdered in SF yet?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
2) what woman?
Are you posting of Obama and Bidens cages for illegal kids?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
California has no constitutional or legal authority to make its own immigration policy or assist with enforcement of federal immigration policy. They have plenary constitutional authority to extend the right to vote to immigrants when and under what circumstances they choose, and to provide social services to immigrants as they see fit. They have chosen to take measures to reduce crime and boost the economy compared to states more discriminatory toward immigrants.

I’m sorry reality doesn’t support your bizarre conspiracy theories, but I am obligated to continue speaking the truth even if all you can see is the sinister hand of the opposition party which is much closer to your perspective than to mine overall. You come up with a name for that woman murdered in SF yet?
and Cali has a $25 Billion shortfall in taxes this year

RickWA

Snagglesooth

Nutty stuff. Now CA isn’t a sanctuary state. Go figure.

EatTheRich

President
Nutty stuff. Now CA isn’t a sanctuary state. Go figure.
A “sanctuary state” is merely a state that obeys the Constitution by not holding people without legal authority to turn them over to federal immigration officials. Non-sanctuary states have higher crime rates as a result and are routinely successfully sued for astronomical sums for violating the constitutional rights of people they hold without justification.