• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What I think is without question as to why religion is losing its grip here in America

No doubt about it!

Want to buy some 'Spring Water'?

It's all about capitalism skirting the lines of greed and morality, don't you know?
Like buying into a Christian Nation of "one nation under God with equal justice under law" where Christiananality pedophilia "man is God" is only their Peter Principle pyramid scheme of suicidal super ego sociopsychoapthilogical homicidal human farming national religion of those crooks on Capital Hill thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights - old glory - old testament - absentee voting ballots arsonists memorial to USAmerica....

write on

Senator
Dude.
1) Proof your posts. I can barely tell what you’re trying to say.
2) I didn’t tell you “what is best” for YOU or OTHERS. What I did say is what we, as parents, require and do.
3) You are not only wholly unresponsive to…now TWO consecutive posts. I asked you a question in the very first sentence. NO answer.

So…this is now two posts in which Rick IS directly responsive to write on…and two posts in which you simply could not be bothered to return the common decency.

Frankly, you are awful. I’d suggest you change and improve your posting habit, but you aren’t capable of self-examination or reciprocal ethic. Sincerely, I wish you well. Have a nice evening.
This thread has gone from its original intention to off topic bs.

So, I'm going to try and swing it back. Hell, even the the Republican Oklahoma AG sees the problem knowing that the governor here is a hypocrite when it comes to tax payer funded religious charter schools.

"Oklahoma Attorney General Gentner Drummond said the approval is unconstitutional and will bring legal challenges. “The approval of any publicly funded religious school is contrary to Oklahoma law and not in the best interest of taxpayers,” Drummond said. “It’s extremely disappointing that board members violated their oath in order to fund religious schools with our tax dollars. In doing so, these members have exposed themselves and the State to potential legal action that could be costly."

I'm not the one posting the visceral hatred that you do here day in and day out. But likewise, I wish you well too.

write on

Senator
This thread has gone from its original intention to off topic bs.

So, I'm going to try and swing it back. Hell, even the the Republican Oklahoma AG sees the problem knowing that the governor here is a hypocrite when it comes to tax payer funded religious charter schools.

"Oklahoma Attorney General Gentner Drummond said the approval is unconstitutional and will bring legal challenges. “The approval of any publicly funded religious school is contrary to Oklahoma law and not in the best interest of taxpayers,” Drummond said. “It’s extremely disappointing that board members violated their oath in order to fund religious schools with our tax dollars. In doing so, these members have exposed themselves and the State to potential legal action that could be costly."

I'm not the one posting the visceral hatred that you do here day in and day out. But likewise, I wish you well too.
Silence can be deafening.