• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What I think is without question as to why religion is losing its grip here in America

No, seriously. It is apparent that the right wing is using religion as a springboard to fascism. We've known that for decades, with Trump as their latest leader .

Christians always feel the need to be persecuted- the reason for my post.
Just as Russia's Orthodox Church rootin' tootin' Putin loss of Ukraine persecutes Russia from Putin's destruction of Ukraine's food chain & lately phosphorous bombings of what is supposedly Russia as this self proclaimed Christian Nation SCOTUS "one nation under God with equal justice under law" where Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement of a fabricated stolen voting ballot certainly makes their national religion of Christiananality pedophilia suicidal super ego sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming escalation in survival of the fittest fascists as what part of their schizoid cognitive dissonance could actually ensure & provide "one nation under God with equal justice under law" to have my vote; which had been stolen more than once while those crooks on Capital Hill putting on a patriot act .....

write on

Senator
I'm not sure i want ANY religion to have "a grip" on my town, state or nation. Relgion should be a free choice. In 2020 i voted for a christian for president, but it wasnt biden or trump . . .
Of course you wouldn't. Me either. I have no problem with anyone wanting religion in their lives as we have it taking over the right wing, aka 'Christian Nationalism'- but I feel better knowing that you don't need the government with the right wing dictating it and using it to write legislation seen here in Oklahoma along with Florida, et al. Especially when they accuse that same government of taking their 'freedom' away.

Talk about an oxymoron.

Don't you think that religion is better taught, and learned, in church and home without using said government?

Of course you wouldn't. Me either. I have no problem with anyone wanting religion in their lives as we have it taking over the right wing, aka 'Christian Nationalism'- but I feel better knowing that you don't need the government with the right wing dictating it and using it to write legislation seen here in Oklahoma along with Florida, et al. Especially when they accuse that same government of taking their 'freedom' away.

Talk about an oxymoron.

Don't you think that religion is better taught, and learned, in church and home without using said government?
SCOTUS Islamidiotocracy Republic of thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights - old glory - old testament arsonists as "one nation under God with equal justice under law" with Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement ongoing crusade - jihad education that Washington, D.C. born USA citizens are Islam to continue decades of "man is God" Christiananality pedophilia in that WW II Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations therefore thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists can't be identified by precedent of an Islam human reproduction medical pseudoscience fabricated virgin Mary son of Allah Jesus the Christ conception in those crooks on Capital Hill 9/11 national religion tradition....

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Don't forget the COSTANT PLEADING FOR MONEY by the fake evangelicals - it is non stop - an everyday event. I had a mother in law give away 70,000.00 before the kids stopped her. Just give me the 1000.00 seed money, god wants me to have nice cars, clothes and jerwelry ! Give to my charity but understand only 5% makes it to the actual charity - the rest is my admin and advertising fees........no wonder people stopped going to church......... worse than any panhandler on a street corner or highway exit ramp.

BTW - Jesus isn't white ya know........whoops - all those pictures are wrong
Gee...could this have anything to do with it?

15 "Religious" Leaders Who Are Filthy Rich
15 "Religious" Leaders Who Are Filthy Rich | TheRichest

Or this
List of wealthiest religious organizations

List of wealthiest religious organizations - Wikipedia

Or this

More than 450 Catholic clergymen abused nearly 2,000 children in Illinois, state report says
Illinois attorney general's report finds 451 abusive clergymen in state Catholic Church system over nearly 90-year period | CNN

RickWA

Snagglesooth

Talk about an oxymoron.

Indeed, the government and it’s varied agencies, public schools, etc. should likewise keep their diseased yaps shut about non-academic issues and stay the heck out of matters of morality. But lefty…while all fired up about faith staying in its lane…gets all lathery and horned up when it comes to inculcating our children in bizarre perversions, nutcase gender confusion, coercing dudes-in-dresses into little girls’ rooms, cultivating hostilities between races and telling little boys and girls they are either oppressed or oppressor, etc.

Yep.

So here we are. At an impasse. You leftists won’t stop coming for our children…and we normal people won’t stop fighting you on this. So, save the preaching about “rightwing religion” and coercion. You limpwrists wrote the book.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
My thoughts is there's hundreds or thousands of little 'churches' with a pastor spitting fire and passing the basket for $$ spewing the venom that the parishioners want to hear ....
My wife belonged to one such church. The pastor expected money to speak at my wife's funeral after my wife had donated to her church for a couple of decades...I didn't invite her to speak, one of her best friends asked her...I let it go, rather than upset my wife's friends...but she pissed me off when she tried to get me to sit down instead of speaking.

It was all about the money...she was upset with my wife because I wouldn't tithe to her church...even though my wife did.

Growing up we belonged to a catholic church. The diocese decided to split the congregation and build a new one...they assigned us to the new church and sent an invoice to my dad, telling him how much he had to donate to the building fund....Back in those days the faithful did as the church demanded.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Indeed, the government and it’s varied agencies, public schools, etc. should likewise keep their diseased yaps shut about non-academic issues and stay the heck out of matters of morality. But lefty…while all fired up about faith staying in its lane…gets all lathery and horned up when it comes to inculcating our children in bizarre perversions, nutcase gender confusion, coercing dudes-in-dresses into little girls’ rooms, cultivating hostilities between races and telling little boys and girls they are either oppressed or oppressor, etc.

Yep.

So here we are. At an impasse. You leftists won’t stop coming for our children…and we normal people won’t stop fighting you on this. So, save the preaching about “rightwing religion” and coercion. You limpwrists wrote the book.
Leftist will not be happy until they can do as Kim un
Kim Jong-Un’s Regime Reportedly ‘Threw Toddler In Jail For Life’ Because Parents Owned A Bible; Other Christians Are ‘Tortured Or Executed By Firing Squad’ (msn.com)

write on

Senator

Yep.

Your rant comes down to one question. And I've asked this before;

Why would, say a preteen child, talk to his parents about his feelings about his sexuality?

Edit;

It has nothing to do with 'grooming' as the 'Christian' right would have you believe.

It's the coverup of the real grooming going on in the church.

Last edited:

write on

Senator
It has nothing to do with 'trans grooming' as the so called Christian right would have you believe.

And speaking about grooming....

Read and listen to how Boebert---around 7 minutes after she took the phone from her kid calling 911 reporting that her husband did his 'Christian' deed for the day--- try to clean up the mess her world is in all the while shamelessly being a hypocrite.

And don't be mistaken, I'm sure there were several weapons close at hand.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Why would, say a preteen child, talk to his parents about his feelings about his sexuality?

Edit;

It has nothing to do with 'grooming' as the 'Christian' right would have you believe.

Where you a choir boy?
You must adore Kim un

RickWA

Snagglesooth

Edit;

No, my cogent post does NOT “come down to one question”. While I know you are an entitled leftist, you don’t get to do that. You can either deal substantively with the things that I wrote, ignore it, or be a douche and do the idiotic reductionist trash you just did.

Lousy miserable people do lousy miserable things.

write on

Senator
No, my cogent post does NOT “come down to one question”. While I know you are an entitled leftist, you don’t get to do that. You can either deal substantively with the things that I wrote, ignore it, or be a douche and do the idiotic reductionist trash you just did.

Lousy miserable people do lousy miserable things.
Why won't you answer the pertinent question?

Your silence is loud as hell.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Why won't you answer the pertinent question?

Your silence is loud as hell.
Because you short-changed my post in order to redirect. That’s shamefully dishonest and displays your rhetorical weakness.

Fling all the stupid cliches you want - it changes nothing, least of all your character.

write on

Senator
Because you short-changed my post in order to redirect. That’s shamefully dishonest and displays your rhetorical weakness.

Fling all the stupid cliches you want - it changes nothing, least of all your character.
Okay, let's try this again.

Try to keep up without your right wing obfuscation.

Why would a preteen ask their parents for guidance about their sexuality at that young age?

TBLee

Governor
I haven never given one penny to any church. The God I love is fine with that. I can pray and believe in a higher being without forking over money. Oh….wait a minute I did give Money to one church…..almost 41 years ago on my wedding day. We donated a small sum. For the pastor‘s services.