• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What if a radicalized ISIS member crosses open Southern boarder with EBOLA>?

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
He/she would probably die within days of crossing the border. Have there been reports of ISIS members traveling to Liberia to get Ebola?
No...But the Fox Crowd just makes this stuff up...All in a days fear mongering I guess

Zoar

Governor
No...But the Fox Crowd just makes this stuff up...All in a days fear mongering I guess
I heard a whole gang of terrist thugs were driving one of the Soviet made N55 tanks from Iraq to Liberia to pick up some Ebola and then they were heading to South America just so they could Crash the border to the great Republican-founded America. And once they got here they would jump out of the tank to start EBOLA kissing and spitting and urinating on every person wearing an American Flag lapel pin cause everyone knows only real Americans (aka Republicans) wear American Flag lapel pins.

Worse than 9/11!!! And its all Obama's fault!

fairsheet

Senator
Article today speaks of at least 10 ISIS insurgents have been apprehended crossing the Mexican border. Even ebola-free their designs are potentially catastrophic.

Congress bears as much shame and cowardliness as Obama. Are they that scared of losing votes for their putrid political careers they won't take the prudent actions and seal this border? But Obama is our leader, and he is the biggest joke of them all. Remember Barack, you got a pen and a phone.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2784525/INVASION-California-congressman-claims-ten-ISIS-fighters-caught-coming-Mexican-border-Texas.html
This one's already been debunked as utterly lacking in any evidence or foundation, whatsoever. And for whatever it's worth, any wouldbe terr'st who choses to confront our Mexican border as opposed to our Canadian one, is too godamned stupid for me to be afeared of.

Zoar

Governor
Article today speaks of at least 10 ISIS insurgents have been apprehended crossing the Mexican border. Even ebola-free their designs are potentially catastrophic.

Congress bears as much shame and cowardliness as Obama. Are they that scared of losing votes for their putrid political careers they won't take the prudent actions and seal this border? But Obama is our leader, and he is the biggest joke of them all. Remember Barack, you got a pen and a phone.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2784525/INVASION-California-congressman-claims-ten-ISIS-fighters-caught-coming-Mexican-border-Texas.html
You type "even ebola-free" as if contaminating oneself with EBOLA and then travelling to a country next to USA and then trying to get through the border UNDETECTED is actually something that is plausible.

Are you taking Nutty Pills?

LEONIDAS

Council Member
Okay, it goes like this:

An is-is nasty terrist dripping with Ebola comes over the border and wants to do the maximum damage to the Great America. What is he gonna do first?: He will start french kissing every God fearing REPUBLICAN he sees.

That is why resident Righties are so A-Scared! They know no terrist is gonna go dripping saliva on a Dem. Hell, they ain't even real 'Mericans! Only Republicans love 'Merica!

Wow, now it all makes perfect sense! Republicans will be the prime target of saliva dripping Ebola infested southern border crossing is-is terrists!!! OMG. Poor Republicans! They are targets for darky Ebola spitters!

No, If I were a TERRORIST, and went to Syria. I would tell them of my plan, and that I needed about 100k and a plane ticket to the US. First that I would go to Africa, maybe sleep with an infected person, then hop a plane to say,,,, San Francisco. (*Since Ebola takes 10 days to incubate, and until then it isn't contagious) You could make it to San Fran,,,, and hang out at the Gay Bars,,, Strip Clubs? heck,,, you could go to STAR BUCKS for that matter (ALL OF THEM) . AND YOU WOULDN'T DIE FOR LIKE 10 days. granted you would get sicker and sicker!~ But that act would spread more panic than a DIRTY BOMB!~ (* THAT"S WHY WE NEED TO PROFILE, THAT'S WHY WE NEED TO SHUT DOWN FLIGHTS FROM AFRICA), Note to Liberals* if a man can cut off the head of another man,,,, don't think for a second that he isn't capable of spreading this deadly disease.

Just like Patient #1 with the HIV virus,,,, he purposely would infect dozens of gay men at the BATH HOUSES! (* ANYONE REMEMBER THAT?)

*Just FYI, this is all hypothetical of course BUT definitely plausible!~

LEONIDAS

Council Member
You know pal, I listened to your side's crap all thru Bush,,,, and none of it was true OR plausible. So you might consider one thing,,,, WE ARE IN GRAVE DANGER,,,, AND OBAMA WON'T HELP YOU WHEN THE CRAP HIT THE FAN!~

LEONIDAS

Council Member
This one's already been debunked as utterly lacking in any evidence or foundation, whatsoever. And for whatever it's worth, any wouldbe terr'st who choses to confront our Mexican border as opposed to our Canadian one, is too godamned stupid for me to be afeared of.

WOW,,, DEBUNKING A THERORY? Show me were? And I'll protect myself with common sense while you wrap yourself in that Gigantic letter O flag!~

Jen

Senator
Seriously, we currently have about 40 people who sought to join ISIS, come back to the US! We know who they are, but we don't know exactly where they are.

Instead of bringing a bomb on an airplane, what about a virus across our porous southern boarder.

And if so, will Obie-1 still blame Bush>?
It's not IF
It's WHEN.
And yes. Blame Bush..... That's all the hapless Democrats can do.

LEONIDAS

Council Member
It's not IF
It's WHEN.
And yes. Blame Bush..... That's all the hapless Democrats can do.
We are so unprepared for this. And Obama is such the empty suit. I MEAN,,, the libs crucified Bush for a Hurricane,,,, and they allow this guy to do whatever the hell he wants. I AM ASTONISHED. (We are definitely in Apathy mode in the decline phase of the lifespan of a Republic!) Can we not get any group to challenge this President?

Reactions: Jen

Jen

Senator
We are so unprepared for this. And Obama is such the empty suit. I MEAN,,, the libs crucified Bush for a Hurricane,,,, and they allow this guy to do whatever the hell he wants. I AM ASTONISHED. (We are definitely in Apathy mode in the decline phase of the lifespan of a Republic!) Can we not get any group to challenge this President?

Zoar

Governor
Leoni. Obviously you have been asleep. Tea Bagger Party and Republicans and Right Wing Media and the NRA and every Right Wing foundation and every Conservative Group have challenged and obstructed Obama from before he even took office. They set out to attack and denigrate and injure him in any way they could think of. So cut the lying and the cry baby crap.

Last edited:

Zoar

Governor
I could see if I said something bad,,,, but this guy is carrying a grudge form Oct of 2011,,,, geez.

And all I said is that the paid bloggers would lose their jobs if Romney won. LOL,,, this place still sucks.
Look in the mirror, pal.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
Seriously, we currently have about 40 people who sought to join ISIS, come back to the US! We know who they are, but we don't know exactly where they are.

Instead of bringing a bomb on an airplane, what about a virus across our porous southern boarder.

And if so, will Obie-1 still blame Bush>?
Is the person adult or still a child?