• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What if "hoax" turns out to be the right word?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Throughout world history, powerful men have been sexually abusing young girls and boys. Trump, Clinton, Weinstein, Prince Andrew and Cosby are certainly no new phenomenon Bo.

I just sat and watched the movie Judy tonight which brought to mind certain truths. Back in the day around 1939, guys like Louis B. Mayer, Jack Warner and most of the other movie big shots were abusing and sexually harassing underage girls and boys in ways that would make Epstein, Trump, Clinton, Cosby and Weinstein blush.

Back then, those pedofile scumbags had he nerve to impose their phony pious, churchy morality on us and throw people out of the business for writing what they considered subversive material. At least now scumbags like these guys are getting locked up instead of having wings of hospitals named after them.

We as a country are steadily advancing just as we are advancing as a species. In my lifetime alone I have seen great changes in the attitude of humankind in general. Believe it or not we are moving forward at an exponential rate these past 66 years in many ways. Technologically, spiritually, musically and artistically.

Cheers
You forgot Jack Kennedy - he was way worse than Clinton or Trump.

Raoul_Luke

I’m sure those 100,000 deaths in the U.S. (400,000 around the world) would pass unremarked.
Some portion of those 100,000 are not Covid-19, in that the people would have died this winter/spring anyway. How many? Who knows, but it isn't insignificant. And the remainder would have gotten all of the attention that the 80,000 that died from the flu in 2016.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
I have been thinking that this corona virus is incredibly hyped. It reminds me of the time the press hyped shark attacks even though the number of people killed by sharks was down that year. They had people scared to death to swim in the ocean.
Here's my strong opinion.

The virus occurred, and many nations took different ways of dealing with it. Some didn't shut everything down, others did. Trump, the non-tyrant, allowed governors to make laws for their own states, and allowed doctors, like Fauci, to heavily influence his stances.

I give benefit of the doubt for the first few weeks, as nobody knew how bad this could get.

The fix comes in when we start to get data, data that doesn't align with the doomsday scenarios. And the data continues to be good news as far as how safe most people are, yet, governors and doctors continue to hard-quarantine.

That's why the protests happened. Not as much because they were shut down in the first place, but because they were kept shut down for so long despite what the data said, and still says.

So why would governors and mayors WANT to keep things shut down?

1. If you notice, most governors who went full tyrant were the leftists or RINOs. Newsome of California, Cuomo of New York, Whitmer of Michigan, even Dewine of Ohio among others. Most of the media, who are also leftists, reported an exaggerated reality, as if all people of all age groups were in mortal danger. Together, they know that a good economy aids Trump in re-election. So, being that getting Trump out of office is the primary goal of all actions ("Russian Collusion" anyone?), they can not only pontificate to garner the emotional capital in how much they supposedly care about us (LOL) in shutting down our economy, but also take out a major Trump re-election staple all in one swing. This was unquestionably politically expedient to their goals, so it's hard to pretend this didn't have a MAJOR role.

2. As you keep going left, the rhetoric ceases to be about differing policy for the same outcome as much as it is about taking down an evil, racist, sexist, slave-owning, xenophobic America. Some politicians partially or fully view America as such. They say it is "systematically racist". Well, what is the system? Capitalism! (DUN-DUN-DUNNNN). Labeling a system so neanderthally negative means it's just to act against such a system, no matter what method is used. What is the hallmark of Capitalism? The free market and business! Those business owners aren't good.. they're greedy. They don't deserve what they have. So if a politician holds this view (and many do), shutting down businesses by government force is a way to ruin the "evil" Capitalist open market, and open the door for "good", "virtuous' massive government programs to be peddled, much like a drug dealer onto new customers.

The data says we should have re-opened very quickly, with the young and healthy going back to work but using masks and social distancing. The prolonged shutdown was a political maneuver in my opinion.

If nothing else, they were clearly wrong, as has been shown by the difference in treatment between the shutdown protests and now the Floyd protests. What used to be selfish and lethal now is courageous and virtuous based only on the political stance of the protest. The disease didn't change. That exposes the clear exaggeration of standards on shutdown protesters, trying to shame them and malign them as monsters just to shut them up.

We as conservatives have to remember this. The next time the government demands the populace to forfeit their civil rights for the good of the country.. just remember, they were wrong last time, and more than likely they did it on purpose.

Government has burned a bridge with Conservatives who acted in good faith. The con job has been exposed.

Here's my strong opinion.

The virus occurred, and many nations took different ways of dealing with it. Some didn't shut everything down, others did. Trump, the non-tyrant, allowed governors to make laws for their own states, and allowed doctors, like Fauci, to heavily influence his stances.

I give benefit of the doubt for the first few weeks, as nobody knew how bad this could get.

The fix comes in when we start to get data, data that doesn't align with the doomsday scenarios. And the data continues to be good news as far as how safe most people are, yet, governors and doctors continue to hard-quarantine.

That's why the protests happened. Not as much because they were shut down in the first place, but because they were kept shut down for so long despite what the data said, and still says.

So why would governors and mayors WANT to keep things shut down?

1. If you notice, most governors who went full tyrant were the leftists or RINOs. Newsome of California, Cuomo of New York, Whitmer of Michigan, even Dewine of Ohio among others. Most of the media, who are also leftists, reported an exaggerated reality, as if all people of all age groups were in mortal danger. Together, they know that a good economy aids Trump in re-election. So, being that getting Trump out of office is the primary goal of all actions ("Russian Collusion" anyone?), they can not only pontificate to garner the emotional capital in how much they supposedly care about us (LOL) in shutting down our economy, but also take out a major Trump re-election staple all in one swing. This was unquestionably politically expedient to their goals, so it's hard to pretend this didn't have a MAJOR role.

2. As you keep going left, the rhetoric ceases to be about differing policy for the same outcome as much as it is about taking down an evil, racist, sexist, slave-owning, xenophobic America. Some politicians partially or fully view America as such. They say it is "systematically racist". Well, what is the system? Capitalism! (DUN-DUN-DUNNNN). Labeling a system so neanderthally negative means it's just to act against such a system, no matter what method is used. What is the hallmark of Capitalism? The free market and business! Those business owners aren't good.. they're greedy. They don't deserve what they have. So if a politician holds this view (and many do), shutting down businesses by government force is a way to ruin the "evil" Capitalist open market, and open the door for "good", "virtuous' massive government programs to be peddled, much like a drug dealer onto new customers.

The data says we should have re-opened very quickly, with the young and healthy going back to work but using masks and social distancing. The prolonged shutdown was a political maneuver in my opinion.

If nothing else, they were clearly wrong, as has been shown by the difference in treatment between the shutdown protests and now the Floyd protests. What used to be selfish and lethal now is courageous and virtuous based only on the political stance of the protest. The disease didn't change. That exposes the clear exaggeration of standards on shutdown protesters, trying to shame them and malign them as monsters just to shut them up.

We as conservatives have to remember this. The next time the government demands the populace to forfeit their civil rights for the good of the country.. just remember, they were wrong last time, and more than likely they did it on purpose.

Government has burned a bridge with Conservatives who acted in good faith. The con job has been exposed.
America isn't even int the top 10 worst percapita death rates. Theyre all in Europe. Belgium has a death rate about 3x the usa.

What are the leading causes of death in the US?
Around 74% of all deaths in the United States occur as a result of 10 causes. Over the past 5 years, the main causes of death in the U.S. have remained fairly consistent.

= Big Pharma

Raoul_Luke

No he wasn’t. He was a playboy like Frank Sinatra, Peter Lawford or other rock stars and movie guys. Women wanted to be around him. He wasn’t a pedofile like Epstein or Trump.

Enjoy!

Jack4freedom

Governor

Enjoy!
If true, it doesn’t surprise me. Older good looking guy seduces pretty 19 year old girl and they have a nice summer romance. Doesn’t even come close to Trump and Epstein turning a 13 year old into their sex slave for months.

EatTheRich

President
Some portion of those 100,000 are not Covid-19, in that the people would have died this winter/spring anyway. How many? Who knows, but it isn't insignificant. And the remainder would have gotten all of the attention that the 80,000 that died from the flu in 2016.
If 80,000 died from flu in a month and a deadlier second wave were anticipated, you bet it would get plenty of attention. The number who would have died anyway is obviously a small fraction.