• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What if "hoax" turns out to be the right word?

The Epstein deal almost DID go away but some great journalists stayed on it and nailed him by using the AMERICAN FREE PRESS. Same is true of Cosby and Weinstein. There are several allegations regarding Maxwell but as of yet no prosecutor has pressed for charges. Maybe if we elect a President who appoints an AG who is not involved in the abuse, she and others will also be nailed. Prince fvckface has been tossed from the Royal Family and another Prince has quit the royals. Now to me, that’s progress, wouldn’t you agree?

He was released back into society to prey by a corrupt legal system, and your president was a custumer, among others. Who are being protected by the system.

Any one of us would be in prison forever. Clinton. Dershowitz. Progress relative to what? We get to say shitty things about the Prince?

Nevermind, vote for progress.

Jack4freedom

Governor
He was released back into society to prey by a corrupt legal system, and your president was a custumer, among others. Who are being protected by the system.

Any one of us would be in prison forever. Clinton. Dershowitz. Progress relative to what? We get to say shitty things about the Prince?

Nevermind, vote for progress.
When Epstein was whacked or committed suicide, he was about ready to spend decades in prison. The rest of your accusations are just that, accusations. I am not a big fan of guilt by accusation on the internets. The act of screwing underage girls 14-17 is nothing new Bo. It was common practice in the ‘60s when I was growing up. When I was in 9th grade a 28 year old English teacher was screwing a 15 year old 9th grader. They ended up getting married when she turned 16 with the consent of her parents. They have been married for 53 years now and have great grandchildren. Baseball great Ty Cobb’s father was a 35 year old church elder and Georgia State Assemblyman when he married Ty’s 12 year old mother In the 1890s. Let’s face it, a lot of men have always liked screwing 15 year old girls. I screwed a few myself when I was 15-19 years old. I first had sex with my wife when she was 15 and we were married for 25 years and had two kids together. This stuff has been going on for thousands of years. Face it Bo, there will always be guys who want to screw good looking 15 year olds. Go to the beach sometime and look at a few.

EatTheRich

President
Please list the medical breakthroughs throughout history created by communist and totalitarian states.
Assuming that by “communist and totalitarian states” you mean the workers’ states, a few are:

1. First oral and first live-virus polio vaccine: Soviet Union
2. First country to eradicate polio: Czechoslovakia
3. First vaccine therapy to prevent and treat lung cancer: Cuba
4. Two other promising cancer treatments in development and one that is market-ready: Cuba
5: First safe drug treatment for diabetic foot ulcers: Cuba
6. First blood bank: Soviet Union
7. First kidney transplant: Soviet Union.
8. First lung transplant and first combined heart/lung transplant: Soviet Union
9. First head transplant with full cerebral function in animals: Soviet Union
10. First surgery for myopia: Soviet Union
11. Oxygen cocktail: Soviet Union
12. First LSD-assisted psychoanalysis: Czechoslovakia
13. First synthetic insulin: China
14. First non-invasive prenatal test for Down syndrome: China

American institutions and pharma are partnering with Cuba due to their advances in cancer research. Don't go read up on that, you won't like it.
Really. I never heard this. Is there a link? The last thing I heard about cuba was the use of "sonic weapons" to cause brain damage to american and canadian diplomats. Maybe we should partner on that?

Assuming that by “communist and totalitarian states” you mean the workers’ states, a few are:

1. First oral and first live-virus polio vaccine: Soviet Union
2. First country to eradicate polio: Czechoslovakia
3. First vaccine therapy to prevent and treat lung cancer: Cuba
4. Two other promising cancer treatments in development and one that is market-ready: Cuba
5: First safe drug treatment for diabetic foot ulcers: Cuba
6. First blood bank: Soviet Union
7. First kidney transplant: Soviet Union.
8. First lung transplant and first combined heart/lung transplant: Soviet Union
9. First head transplant with full cerebral function in animals: Soviet Union
10. First surgery for myopia: Soviet Union
11. Oxygen cocktail: Soviet Union
12. First LSD-assisted psychoanalysis: Czechoslovakia
13. First synthetic insulin: China
14. First non-invasive prenatal test for Down syndrome: China
Your very first answer in polio is BS. SO I stopped right there. They also claim to have invented television, electricity, automobiles, and the McDonald's dollar menu.

kaz

Small l libertarian
Really. I never heard this. Is there a link? The last thing I heard about cuba was the use of "sonic weapons" to cause brain damage to american and canadian diplomats. Maybe we should partner on that?
He's lying. It's not because Cuba is advanced, it's because our regressive FDA won't approve treatments even for people who want to be test subjects and will let them die until their process is followed. In this case I believe he's referring to a lung cancer vaccine.

It was developed by an American company. Cuba just allows patients to choose to take it

kaz

Small l libertarian
Yes, The entire 5 months Trump was president, so the political ramifications of the corona virus aren't going to good for him.
Well, thanks for democrating my point.

Obamaforever: Democrats? Five months is NOTHING, we can't blame them for anything

Obamaforever: Republicans? Five months is an ETERNITY. Kill them!

Well, thanks for democrating my point.

Obamaforever: Democrats? Five months is NOTHING, we can't blame them for anything

Obamaforever: Republicans? Five months is an ETERNITY. Kill them!
The virus kills a bunch of people- Trump loses
Trump quarantines large swathes of America- Trump loses

Pence's prayers are the only thing left to do.

kaz

Small l libertarian
The virus kills a bunch of people- Trump loses
Trump quarantines large swathes of America- Trump loses

Pence's prayers are the only thing left to do.
Oh, you're praying a lot more than Trump is. And you're praying for the opposite things. He wants there not to be more deaths

When Epstein was whacked or committed suicide, he was about ready to spend decades in prison. The rest of your accusations are just that, accusations. I am not a big fan of guilt by accusation on the internets. The act of screwing underage girls 14-17 is nothing new Bo. It was common practice in the ‘60s when I was growing up. When I was in 9th grade a 28 year old English teacher was screwing a 15 year old 9th grader. They ended up getting married when she turned 16 with the consent of her parents. They have been married for 53 years now and have great grandchildren. Baseball great Ty Cobb’s father was a 35 year old church elder and Georgia State Assemblyman when he married Ty’s 12 year old mother In the 1890s. Let’s face it, a lot of men have always liked screwing 15 year old girls. I screwed a few myself when I was 15-19 years old. I first had sex with my wife when she was 15 and we were married for 25 years and had two kids together. This stuff has been going on for thousands of years. Face it Bo, there will always be guys who want to screw good looking 15 year olds. Go to the beach sometime and look at a few.
Look around, it's all common practice now. Two treenagers getting jiggy is the same thing as a child sex trafficking operation that served the American aristocracy for decades, releasing Epstein once before? My my.

I think you've already shown you were comfortable looking the other way and minimizing known corruption and pedophilia at the highest levels of governance and society. I faced that a few posts ago.

Here's another example of lawlessness in america:

Nevermind, just rationalize it and to the beach to ogle some children.

It's is commonly available knowledge and if you gaf you'd know and would have found your own links. The average American brain is already severely damaged by a couple of centuries plus of Pavlovian conditioning and a fake news creation mythology.

Why an American went to Cuba for cancer care

Cuba's Innovative Cancer Vaccine Is Finally Coming to America
The country has a whole arsenal of unique drugs locked behind the U.S. embargo.

U.S. and Cuban researchers join forces to bring lung cancer patients new hope
Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/cuba/article190424644.html#storylink=cpy

3 of Cuba's Major Medical Achievements
The country was the first to eliminate HIV transmission from mother to child.

Facing bleak odds, cancer patients chase one last chance — in Cuba

Jack4freedom

Governor
Look around, it's all common practice now. Two treenagers getting jiggy is the same thing as a child sex trafficking operation that served the American aristocracy for decades, releasing Epstein once before? My my.

I think you've already shown you were comfortable looking the other way and minimizing known corruption and pedophilia at the highest levels of governance and society. I faced that a few posts ago.

Nevermind, just rationalize it and to the beach to ogle some children.
Bullshit, I am glad that Epstein was arrested for sex trafficking, Cosby was arrested and convicted for drugging and sexually assaulting women and Weinstein the movie big shot was convicted of sexually harassing and assaulting women by using his power over them. I am not “looking the other way Bo. I am just not as obsessed over it as you. Your whole existence here seems to be a big crying fest over how horrible this country and it’s people are and yet you do nothing about it. Maybe you should get a hobby or something. You really are a miserable little whiner. And screw you over the comment about ogling children.

Bullshit, I am glad that Epstein was arrested for sex trafficking, Cosby was arrested and convicted for drugging and sexually assaulting women and Weinstein the movie big shot was convicted of sexually harassing and assaulting women by using his power over them. I am not “looking the other way Bo. I am just not as obsessed over it as you. Your whole existence here seems to be a big crying fest over how horrible this country and it’s people are and yet you do nothing about it. Maybe you should get a hobby or something. You really are a miserable little whiner. And screw you over the comment about ogling children.

All I did was bring it up, who's obsessing? You can't handle it being mentioned, that's all. Neither could our aristocracy, hence Epstein's convenient departure and Ghislaine Maxwell's witnessy protection cover/disappearance. You can get as pissy with anonymous on line chat board posters as you like.

It still is what is is and the saying goes.

EatTheRich

President
He's lying. It's not because Cuba is advanced, it's because our regressive FDA won't approve treatments even for people who want to be test subjects and will let them die until their process is followed. In this case I believe he's referring to a lung cancer vaccine.

It was developed by an American company. Cuba just allows patients to choose to take it
No, it was developed by the Cuban government.