• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What is a Virus? How does it infect you?

Jack4freedom

Governor
I'm not getting snippy; when I do get snippy, I can be a real [Unwelcome language removed], so you will know it if/when you see it. I was apologizing for not having the time to run down your links. I try to do as little as possible of that.

My opinion on the Michigan Governor is the same as all politicians; they put politics before the governing and it hurts the people they are governing. My opinion of this virus is it isn't being slowed by this social distancing one bit. My opinion of these quasi govt institutions like WHO and CDC is they just want to ram vaccines down all our throats so as to spread more sickness which makes them more important and more powerful. The one bright spot in this whole mess for me was watching Trump halt funding for WHO for whatever fabricated reason... loved that.
At this point, I will give the Governor the benefit of the doubt and say she is probably following a protocol that has been stressed almost every day at the Trump and Cuomo pressers. Same with Newsome here.

That sad, I would not be surprised if these measures are not doing any good and I am definitely not letting anyone cram any vaccine poison into my body. It would not surprise me one bit if this whole thing was cooked up by a bunch of scoundrels so that they can get rich buying up foreclosures like Mnuchin and others did back in 2009, the pack of scum that bought up all the farmland west of the Mississippi back in 1929 or the war profiteering scumbags hat cashed in after 9/11.

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
This might be pertinent:

"
As these COVID-19 lockdowns drag out, more and more individuals and businesses are going cashless (for convenience and in a so-called effort to avoid spreading coronavirus germs), engaging in online commerce or using digital forms of currency (bank cards, digital wallets, etc.). As a result, physical cash is no longer king.

Yet there are other, more devious, reasons for this re-engineering of society away from physical cash: a cashless society—easily monitored, controlled, manipulated, weaponized and locked down—would play right into the hands of the government (and its corporate partners).

To this end, the government and its corporate partners-in-crime have been waging a subtle war on cash for some time now.

What is this war on cash?

It’s a concerted campaign to shift consumers towards a digital mode of commerce that can easily be monitored, tracked, tabulated, mined for data, hacked, hijacked and confiscated when convenient.

According to economist Steve Forbes, “The real reason for this war on cash—start with the big bills and then work your way down—is an ugly power grab by Big Government. People will have less privacy: Electronic commerce makes it easier for Big Brother to see what we’re doing, thereby making it simpler to bar activities it doesn’t like, such as purchasing salt, sugar, big bottles of soda and Big Macs.”

Much like the war on drugs and the war on terror, this so-called “war on cash” is being sold to the public as a means of fighting terrorists, drug dealers, tax evaders and now COVID-19 germs.

Digital currency provides the government and its corporate partners with the ultimate method to track, control you and punish you.

In much the same way that Americans have opted into government surveillance through the convenience of GPS devices and cell phones, digital cash—the means of paying with one’s debit card, credit card or cell phone—is becoming the de facto commerce of the American police state.

"

Days

Commentator
This might be pertinent:

"
As these COVID-19 lockdowns drag out, more and more individuals and businesses are going cashless (for convenience and in a so-called effort to avoid spreading coronavirus germs), engaging in online commerce or using digital forms of currency (bank cards, digital wallets, etc.). As a result, physical cash is no longer king.

Yet there are other, more devious, reasons for this re-engineering of society away from physical cash: a cashless society—easily monitored, controlled, manipulated, weaponized and locked down—would play right into the hands of the government (and its corporate partners).

To this end, the government and its corporate partners-in-crime have been waging a subtle war on cash for some time now.

What is this war on cash?

It’s a concerted campaign to shift consumers towards a digital mode of commerce that can easily be monitored, tracked, tabulated, mined for data, hacked, hijacked and confiscated when convenient.

According to economist Steve Forbes, “The real reason for this war on cash—start with the big bills and then work your way down—is an ugly power grab by Big Government. People will have less privacy: Electronic commerce makes it easier for Big Brother to see what we’re doing, thereby making it simpler to bar activities it doesn’t like, such as purchasing salt, sugar, big bottles of soda and Big Macs.”

Much like the war on drugs and the war on terror, this so-called “war on cash” is being sold to the public as a means of fighting terrorists, drug dealers, tax evaders and now COVID-19 germs.

Digital currency provides the government and its corporate partners with the ultimate method to track, control you and punish you.

In much the same way that Americans have opted into government surveillance through the convenience of GPS devices and cell phones, digital cash—the means of paying with one’s debit card, credit card or cell phone—is becoming the de facto commerce of the American police state.

"
my biggest fear is the vaccines. And Mr. Gates has come out with the idea of a vaccine visa; permanent travel ban on anyone who isn't carrying a vaccine card, proving they got the shot.

Big Brother and the mad scientist have teamed up.

Boltlady

Mayor
Are Viruses Alive? (Link)
Author Profile
Created by George Rice, Montana State University

"Viruses straddle the definition of life. They lie somewhere between supra molecular complexes and very simple biological entities. Viruses contain some of the structures and exhibit some of the activities that are common to organic life, but they are missing many of the others. In general, viruses are entirely composed of a single strand of genetic information encased within a protein capsule. Viruses lack most of the internal structure and machinery which characterize 'life', including the biosynthetic machinery that is necessary for reproduction. In order for a virus to replicate it must infect a suitable host cell".
From 'The Bacteriophage T4 Virus'

artist conceptin of T4 virus as it penetrates cell membrane of E. coli

Artists conception of the T4 virus from Michael G. Rossmann's lab

Background:

When researchers first discovered agents that behaved like bacteria but were much smaller and caused diseases such as rabies and foot-and-mouth disease, it became the general view that viruses were biologically "alive." However this perception changed in 1935 when the tobacco mosaic virus was crystallized and it was shown that the particles lacked the mechanisms necessary for metabolic function. Once it was established that viruses consist merely of DNA or RNA surrounded by a protein shell, it became the scientific view that they are more complex biochemical mechanisms than living organisms.

TEM of a group of typical head and tail bacteriophage
"Viruses exist in two distinct states. When not in contact with a host cell, the virus remains entirely dormant. During this time there are no internal biological activities occurring within the virus, and in essence the virus is no more than a static organic particle. In this simple, clearly non-living state viruses are referred to as 'virions'. Virions can remain in this dormant state for extended periods of time, waiting patiently to come into contact with the appropriate host. When the virion comes into contact with the appropriate host, it becomes active and is then referred to as a virus. It now displays properties typified by living organisms, such as reacting to its environment and directing its efforts toward self-replication".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

So, here's my question: what creates the virus in the first place? It isn't born, like bacteria or cells are born from chromosones, because they are living, they reproduce, they create another cell inside themselves and then the cells split, but a virus is simple proteins, so where did the protein come from? Remember the part of the cell that manufactures proteins? Mitochondria, and that's what the virus invades and supposedly "takes over' and uses to reproduce itself.

Okay, stop, because we have to remember who said what and when. Early on, when we still thought a virus is a living thing, we understood that the virus was invading and taking over cells and then using their mitochondria to reproduce themselves, and then the scifi flicks went crazy with that idea. But then later, we learn more and now we know a virus is not alive, it isn't doing jack sh*t in the cell, it has no ability to perform anything, it is merely a protein and everything, from how it was produced to begin with, to its rapid reproduction, is all the function of the living cell.

So, when the contagion is spreading, realize that it isn't in and of itself, alive, it isn't a parasite praying upon a host... what is happening is the protein is seized upon by our cells and our cells are reproducing it. This is why a virus only attacks the weak... in the first place it isn't attacking, it isn't alive, what is going on is simple; a human being becomes sick because the auto-immune system is weak. Our cells reproduce the virus, that's how we become sick. So when they say someone is "infected" ... all that really means is the person is reproducing the virus. How? ... through the mitochondria. The virus never becomes "active" it is the mitochondria that becomes active.

So COVID19 testing is looking for a virus in our system, which is to say, we are looking for one of a gazillion proteins that our cells manufacture. Whether or not they even detect that virus, is meaningless, what matters is whether the protein is being mass reproduced by our cells; because that's what an infection is.

The point is this: the CDC is hyping this virus. Detection is meaningless, all that matters is who is sick with it, who is infected. And those numbers are ridiculously small in America. Attributing everyone that tested positive as a COVID19 death is a lie... those people might not have even been infected, and amongst the few that were (only 15% by their account and that is probably way high, because they are hyping the numbers) how many of those actually died from the disease as opposed to pre-existing conditions? Would you believe one out of every 2 million Americans are actually dying from this virus? Influenza flu is doing more damage.

Now ask yourself; how small is a single protein? If you answered "much smaller than a single cell" you were correct. A virus is not much more than a string of atoms sealed in a protein. Still think those masks are going to stop it? But our Governor has told us all to wear masks, our president has told us to wear scarfs or bandanas... as if it does anything at all to stop a virus. How about social distancing? Walmart is now limiting access to their stores to 20% capacity and making their aisles one-way. so, voila, we never get close enough to each other to contact the virus... or do we? How long can the virus survive on an airborne droplet again? Oh wait, a virus isn't alive to begin with, it is a single strand of RNA wrapped in a protein, contact is automatic if you walk down the aisle behind someone who has it, but contagion means nothing to begin with, you won't become sick if you are not prone to become sick in the first place. And if you do become infected, this is just another 3-day bug, if that kills you, you was about to die anyway.
This is a lot of very good information on viruses. Although I did read quite a bit of it, I can't read it all. Since I've been fighting such a battle with my breathing problems the last few years I haven't been able to concentrate on long reads. After 55 years of smoking I finally managed to quit a couple of years ago but my lung capacity sucks now.

In other threads when I've talked about this virus I've based my comments on something I learned years ago from some holistic doctors. That is that free radicals which include bacteria and viruses cannot exist in alkaline environments. They need acidic environments to exist in. The malaria drug creates a somewhat alkaline environment which is why it helps. When that type of environment exists it allows one's own immune system to kick in and push the intruders out. Good health is when one's pH is kept balanced.

Years ago I was selling some very high toned nutritional supplements and I got onto one that is hydrogen based and creates that alkaline environment. Even though my lungs are trashed, any time I would feel something coming on like a cold or flu I would take a few of my magic capsules and not get whatever was trying to get me. It's like I have the one big problem but don't get all of the others. I will say that from my experience you have a much better chance if you can catch whatever it is early before it gets a real strong hold. The Covid 19 folks are not given the meds until they're basket cases and it makes it tougher for them to fight it so some still lose. It strikes me as one of those cases where the medical community refuses to communicate with the holistic one.

I will throw in a juicy conspiracy theory with all of this. The following is just one of many, many articles on the net about alternative medicine folks turning up dead. It's been thought that it might have to do with them knowing some answers about cancer that some folks want kept quiet, but maybe it's been a matter of clearing the path for a pandemic of some sort. Hmmm

Boltlady

Mayor
my biggest fear is the vaccines. And Mr. Gates has come out with the idea of a vaccine visa; permanent travel ban on anyone who isn't carrying a vaccine card, proving they got the shot.

Big Brother and the mad scientist have teamed up.
Ah yes...Bill Gates...This is just out today, do read...

Days

Commentator
Ah yes...Bill Gates...This is just out today, do read...

This virus (COVID2019) was not much more than a vehicle from which to launch his machinations for society. Event 201 ran for one month in Oct 2019. That was Bill Gates handing out everyone's duties in the coming virus. WHO and the CDC were all there. Once the conference ended, they launched the virus. Pretty straight forward.

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
And Mr. Gates has come out with the idea of a vaccine visa; permanent travel ban on anyone who isn't carrying a vaccine card, proving they got the shot.
I'd heard that, and that Dr. Fauci said it's a possibility. My guess is it won't be this time but will be implemented with the next "novel" virus outbreak. They happen about every 2 years, so this way could just be prepping the public.

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
Years ago I was selling some very high toned nutritional supplements and I got onto one that is hydrogen based and creates that alkaline environment. Even though my lungs are trashed, any time I would feel something coming on like a cold or flu I would take a few of my magic capsules and not get whatever was trying to get me.
Interesting. I've used Zycam for years. It seems to work well. Do you have the name of this supplement? Sounds like it's worth trying.

alternative medicine folks turning up dead. It's been thought that it might have to do with them knowing some answers about cancer that some folks want kept quiet, but maybe it's been a matter of clearing the path for a pandemic of some sort. Hmmm
Seems extreme but it really wouldn't be surprising if it was so. The recent disinformation campaign and legislative/regulatory war against electronic cigarettes & vaping are, without any doubt, being sponsored by "Big Pharma," which makes millions from smoking-cessation products, products that are far less effective than e-cigarettes in helping people quit or reduce smoking (like 7-15% success rates vs 50%). That's just one such instance I know, and it's a drop in a bucket compared to the money made from cancer treatment.

And there's this that I posted in another thread:

As usual, follow the money to the truth.

Days

Commentator
I'd heard that, and that Dr. Fauci said it's a possibility. My guess is it won't be this time but will be implemented with the next "novel" virus outbreak. They happen about every 2 years, so this way could just be prepping the public.
exactly how they do this stuff. They developed a mild killer virus this time also, so they could put all their programs into place without any opposition. Although there are protests happening, this shut-down will be over with so fast, they will melt away. Then next time, they give us a real killer bug and hit us with everything. Once they do that step, we are ready for World War 3 and the mark of the beast.

Boltlady

Mayor
Interesting. I've used Zycam for years. It seems to work well. Do you have the name of this supplement? Sounds like it's worth trying.

Seems extreme but it really wouldn't be surprising if it was so. The recent disinformation campaign and legislative/regulatory war against electronic cigarettes & vaping are, without any doubt, being sponsored by "Big Pharma," which makes millions from smoking-cessation products, products that are far less effective than e-cigarettes in helping people quit or reduce smoking (like 7-15% success rates vs 50%). That's just one such instance I know, and it's a drop in a bucket compared to the money made from cancer treatment.

I'm sending you a PM with the information.

Boltlady

Mayor

Just so you know, those products that I sent you information about....I no longer sell. I stopped that a few years back because I kept giving them away to folks that needed them and it got to where I just couldn't afford it anymore.;)

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
Just so you know, those products that I sent you information about....I no longer sell. I stopped that a few years back because I kept giving them away to folks that needed them and it got to where I just couldn't afford it anymore.;)
You're such a sweetheart!

Days

Commentator
exactly how they do this stuff. They developed a mild killer virus this time also, so they could put all their programs into place without any opposition. Although there are protests happening, this shut-down will be over with so fast, they will melt away. Then next time, they give us a real killer bug and hit us with everything. Once they do that step, we are ready for World War 3 and the mark of the beast.
this video gets torn down and put back up real fast... daily, so watch it while you can.

The Hidden Agenda Behind Covid 19 - Plandemic (Was Covid-19 a plan?)
•May 6, 2020

this is the book;

plague of corruption (Link)