• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What is happening to Democrats?

Jen

Senator
Why make it a political issue?

It is not!

It does show how bad the education system is to have teachers like that though!
Well, let's see............ loudly singing the "Star Spangled Banner" with wrong words? Maybe that right there makes it political. ;)

Bear Claw

President
The title of this tread is misleading as there is no proof that the teacher is a Democrat.

It is only an attempt by the poster to slam democrats and is totally unwarranted and childish.

It is not a political issue!

Jen

Senator
Admit that you lost and move on.

If you start a thread, be prepared to back it up.

You weren't!
All the back up in the world wouldn't satisfy a sock puppet troll such as you have become so it's just not worth it.
You should be ashamed of yourself for being so dishonest. But hey..... I'm sure you aren't capable of wanting to be genuine in any way so carry on.

Bear Claw

President
All the back up in the world wouldn't satisfy a sock puppet troll such as you have become so it's just not worth it.
You should be ashamed of yourself for being so dishonest. But hey..... I'm sure you aren't capable of wanting to be genuine in any way so carry on.

You started the thread and failed to prove it correct because you couldn't.

You are the failure!

Jen

Senator
Leftists were given the greenlight during the election to manifest their most depraved, ignorant, and violent behaviors, things they had previously kept somewhat under control. That's what happens when the putative leader of the party tells her followers that 32 million of us are sub-human.
Leftists are depraved.
Their responses to this thread alone prove it.
They aren't even try to hide their rabid insanity now.
Interesting for sure.

Jen

Senator
You started the thread and failed to prove it correct because you couldn't.

You are the failure!
I started a thread.
You disagreed with part of my premise (that the teacher was a Democrat) and you left that premise to launch a personal attack since you couldn't prove my premise was wrong in the first place.

I refused to go down your silly road of personal attack past the first slap back, and I laughed at your feeble responses......... at which time you declared yourself "winner".

What, exactly, did you win?

If someone makes a statement that you disagree with, it's YOUR responsibility to prove it wrong.
You failed to do that - hiding your failure behind a weak and insipid personal attack that nobody cares about.

Either step up to the plate...................or buzz off, sock.

Bear Claw

President
I started a thread.
You disagreed with part of my premise (that the teacher was a Democrat) and you left that premise to launch a personal attack since you couldn't prove my premise was wrong in the first place.

I refused to go down your silly road of personal attack past the first slap back, and I laughed at your feeble responses......... at which time you declared yourself "winner".

What, exactly, did you win?

If someone makes a statement that you disagree with, it's YOUR responsibility to prove it wrong.
You failed to do that - hiding your failure behind a weak and insipid personal attack that nobody cares about.

Either step up to the plate...................or buzz off, sock.
Wrong

It is your job to support YOUR allegation that the teacher is a democrat.

You can't do that so you got caught in a lie.

Post fact and links to what you state or expect to be challenged over it.

Nobody got personal over anything here You were asked to prove the thread title and still fail to do it. You therefore proved that you made the democrat part up! I gave you the opportunity to support it and you can't. That is why you failed.

:):););)