• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What is the deal on the Seth Meyers video spamming?

Jen

Senator
First, let us talk about who I am not. I am NOT a sock puppet - the lowest form of internet troll. I keep my posting name and own what I write in perpetuity, unlike some other mindless drone hacks.

Secondly, I do indeed talk about issues with those posters who are decent and capable of thoughtful, substantive, reasoned discussion. However, those posters who have NO minds of their own and post unswerving, 100% agreement with their lefty hive queen - and do so verbatim, leveraging even the SAME terminology as HQ...well, those stooges get called out for being the cybertard shirkers of civic stewardship that they are.

Have a socktacular day!
The sock puppet IS definitely the lowest form of internet troll. Lowest.

And I'm with you ...........that I will talk about issues with posters who are (first and foremost) decent, and those who have shown they can actually think rather than spit out what their hive queen (male or female) tells them to spit.

All of that said, PE isn't a sock puppet.

Others here ARE and they know who they are. Dirt balls. Total dirt balls.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
The sock puppet IS definitely the lowest form of internet troll. Lowest.

And I'm with you ...........that I will talk about issues with posters who are (first and foremost) decent, and those who have shown they can actually think rather than spit out what their hive queen (male or female) tells them to spit.

All of that said, PE isn't a sock puppet.

Others here ARE and they know who they are. Dirt balls. Total dirt balls.
Don’t know the guy. Whether he is a sock puppet jackwagon or an original jackwagon...he could use some boning up on basic articulation.