• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What is the difference between the military draft and slavery?

Drafteees are forced to work for others. They are not allowed to choose their home or their food. Tens of millions of american men (no women) have been drafted and they deserve reparations too.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yes,
The GI Bill gives benefits to their survivors/dependents which means in the name of fairness we should give the survivors/dependents of Slaves the same benefits.
odd logic. the gi bill provides a stipend, etc in exchange for the voluntary contract/committment enter by persons entering the services. it transfers to spouses, and dependents. it then ends.

no person living today is the spouse/dependent of a slave. much like i am not owed for my great grandfathers death in the gulags, nor for my grandfathers siblings deaths in ww2 at the hands of the soviets or germans..

odd logic.
I am just taking the logic from the top post and running with it.
the gi bill provides a stipend, etc in exchange for the voluntary contract/committment enter by persons entering the services. it transfers to spouses, and dependents. it then ends.

no person living today is the spouse/dependent of a slave. much like i am not owed for my great grandfathers death in the gulags, nor for my grandfathers siblings deaths in ww2 at the hands of the soviets or germans..
It's the systemic racism. Black peoples labor which would have generated generational wealth was stolen for hundreds of years. Now white people have accumulated hundreds of years of stolen wealth to stand on, and it put black people behind. The only way to rectify the situation is return the generational wealth that was stolen from their ancestors.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I am just taking the logic from the top post and running with it.

It's the systemic racism. Black peoples labor which would have generated generational wealth was stolen for hundreds of years. Now white people have accumulated hundreds of years of stolen wealth to stand on, and it put black people behind. The only way to rectify the situation is return the generational wealth that was stolen from their ancestors.
then as a person of ukrainian descent...I want..
payment for the lands and property taken from my forebears by the soviets/russia
payment for the generational wealth lost by the killling of family in generations before me
payment for the displacement of my forebears from russia, USA, Germany, Italy, Japan, etc.. for the displacement of bith my parents families, and the generational wealth accumulation that was lost
payment for the Tartars, Goths, Mongols, etc that invaded and enslaved my forebears in generations past.

for that matter, payment from Italy for the Romans conquering and enslaving forebears both preceding and following the rise and fall of the Holy Roman empire, and the sack of Byzantium.

then as a person of ukrainian descent...I want..
payment for the lands and property taken from my forebears by the soviets/russia
payment for the generational wealth lost by the killling of family in generations before me
payment for the displacement of my forebears from russia, USA, Germany, Italy, Japan, etc.. for the displacement of bith my parents families, and the generational wealth accumulation that was lost
payment for the Tartars, Goths, Mongols, etc that invaded and enslaved my forebears in generations past.

for that matter, payment from Italy for the Romans conquering and enslaving forebears both preceding and following the rise and fall of the Holy Roman empire, and the sack of Byzantium.
I hope you get them.