• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What Newt would say to the NAACP

imreallyperplexed

Council Member
Well, in fact, Newt has already said what he would tell the NAACP so there is not much surprise.

If I heard him correctly, he said: "I would tell the NAACP to stop demanding food stamps and to start demanding paychecks."

It makes me wonder if Newt has ever really listened to the NAACP. The NAACP spends a lot of time demanding paychecks. Obviously, a paycheck is better than "food stamps."

That said, the NAACP is - as MLK and the Southern Christian Leadership Confernce were - also quite concerned with poverty. Furthermore, when it comes to poverty, these groups are color-blind. The poor are the poor no matter what color they are.

The fact is that a lot of people who receive food stamps ARE working at jobs that pay less than a living wage. So even though they get a paycheck, they qualify for food stamps.

The fact is Newt, Democrats are for as much for PAYCHECKS as you are. They are also for jobs that pay a living wage.

Figjam

Mayor
...gnewt makes a living wage and keeps many people at Tiffany's gainfully employed and earning as well...

lilly

Council Member
One day here, because I dislike Romney and Santorum so much, I said if I were a Republican, I would have to go with Newt.

Do you see now why I am a Democrat but of course just one of the reasons.:usa2:

Alan

Council Member
C'mon Gingrich! You didn't actually say that, right? As Republicans we have to be careful not to generalize and lump distortions together so much--dang!

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
oh, Newt was just race-baiting....like Santorum was the other day.

paraphrasing Newt and Santorum, "you see, them cullerds just want food stamps, not jobs and YOUR taxes are paying for that freeloading."

and the repub audience gets more and more resentful.....and find themselves believing even more in the prosperity gospel preached to them......wealth is good and the poor are poor because they must be lazy.

Being a former FBI profiler- I see Newt as a warp frustrated old man. (the big hair and three wives indicate his wives were frustrated too and he has a small penis)
His arrogant grinning and mean spiritedness point toward a Dean Wormer type personality. says to me he wants hot sorority chicks to think he's cool and who likes to watch his wife.....
But mainly what I see... Keep in mind I haven't seen his file... But I can see him demanding a salute like heil! Hitler!... Or was it 'Ya Vol' Colonel Klink!....
If he blames the Mormons for the economy, calls for rounding up Mormans or tries alligning himself with St Santorumhen- then we will know how far this Narcissistic SOB has drifted from reality.

Council Member
I keep hearing about how the right wants to put Blacks to work all of a sudden. Well why not guys, lets start building factories in these communities! Lets start giving them good schools that can teach their kids. Lets start providing the policing of those neighborhoods that will allow the good people to live out of fear day in and day out.

I'm with you guys, lets do it. Problem is none of you would spend 10 minutes in these peoples neighborhoods and you know. problem is they are not trained to perform the jobs that would be needed and nobody on the right no matter how much they want to sound like they want to help low income areas in the black areas of cities.

Your not going to invite these people into your neighborhoods, and never have. Lets get this straight, your not going to help black people today, last year, 10yrs or /50 years ago or next year. JMHO The Black neighborhoods have been asking for jobs every since I was a kid, 65 years ago. They have been asking for good schools, they have been asking for safety in their neighborhoods. Your answer has always been we need to cut back on programs of need, people need to stand on their own feet. But that is very hard to do when you keep kicking their legs out from under them.

GordonGecko

President
C'mon Gingrich! You didn't actually say that, right? As Republicans we have to be careful not to generalize and lump distortions together so much--dang!
"red meat" for South Carolina Republican voters.

Also bluster by the chubster....he'd never go before the NAACP and speak AND take questions. Which is why they should call his bluff and ask him to come....over and over.