• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What racism ISN'T:

Barbella

Senator
I had to renew my driver's license yesterday, and sat in the DMV office for a while. The chairs were lined up pretty close together, and I sat there, minding my own business, when this black man with his little boy (he was about 4), sat down in the chair next to me.

The kid had a good time reading numbers and letters he found on various signs on the walls... and the father and I chuckled about it. I told him his kid was really cute (he was), and we got into a conversation about parenthood, schools, and the expense of kids' clothing etc.

This man was clean, well dressed in jeans and a nice shirt, as was his kid. They were both well spoken, and I very much enjoyed our conversation.

Now, let's be blunt: PJ lefties will accuse me of racism for even posting this, or for noticing (or caring) that the man and his son were clean and well spoken. And THAT'S what exposes their idiocy and hidden racism. I accept and like people for WHO they are... not for what RACE they are.

As do most normal people.

in the row behind this guy, someone was probably fuming, and ready to play the knockout game with this guy, for "acting white" and sucking up to a couple of crackers.

it is the believe of many in the underclass - all races - that you shouldn't have to be clean, neatly dressed, polite and educated to enjoy the trappings of success - a good job, nice home, car, etc. that these are everyone's birthright, no matter how they behave.

Barbella

Senator
it's good to see that you're still feeling guilty for the reputation you've developed here of being a bigot/racist.....and are trying to change that impression.
I have no guilt whatsoever for something that a couple of morons accuse me of being... how many times do I have to tell you that your opinion is less than a mote of dust to me? Why do you keep pretending that you matter?

Colorforms

Senator
it's good to see that you're still feeling guilty for the reputation you've developed here of being a bigot/racist.....and are trying to change that impression.
You should maybe take the hint?

Or did you think that irrationally supporting the first clean and articulate black man for president would absolve you?

Barbella

Senator
in the row behind this guy, someone was probably fuming, and ready to play the knockout game with this guy, for "acting white" and sucking up to a couple of crackers.

it is the believe of many in the underclass - all races - that you shouldn't have to be clean, neatly dressed, polite and educated to enjoy the trappings of success - a good job, nice home, car, etc. that these are everyone's birthright, no matter how they behave.
That's the whole point, isn't it, ASOTV.... if a white, sloppy, smelly guy sat down next to me I probably would've moved....

Liberals don't see it that way. To them, it's skin color that matters, and nothing else.

EliteMind

Council Member
I had to renew my driver's license yesterday, and sat in the DMV office for a while. The chairs were lined up pretty close together, and I sat there, minding my own business, when this black man with his little boy (he was about 4), sat down in the chair next to me.

The kid had a good time reading numbers and letters he found on various signs on the walls... and the father and I chuckled about it. I told him his kid was really cute (he was), and we got into a conversation about parenthood, schools, and the expense of kids' clothing etc.

This man was clean, well dressed in jeans and a nice shirt, as was his kid. They were both well spoken, and I very much enjoyed our conversation.

Now, let's be blunt: PJ lefties will accuse me of racism for even posting this, or for noticing (or caring) that the man and his son were clean and well spoken. And THAT'S what exposes their idiocy and hidden racism. I accept and like people for WHO they are... not for what RACE they are.

How many friends of the opposite races do you honestly have? post the numbers. use my graph.

Blacks -
Asians-
Hindus -
other -

Boltlady

Mayor

Boy, do we ever disagree on this one: "a good job, nice home, car, etc. that these are everyone's birthright, no matter how they behave".

None of those things are a person's birthright unless someone died and left them to him. As for the rest of us, we do have an opportunity to earn those things if we work towards them. Being clean, neatly dressed and polite is a matter of respect for your fellow man when you are in a public place. Being educated is helpful in acquiring the other things.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I have no guilt whatsoever for something that a couple of morons accuse me of being... how many times do I have to tell you that your opinion is less than a mote of dust to me? Why do you keep pretending that you matter?
you wouldn't have stopped your "blacks acting bad" posts or wrote this top post insisting that you're not prejudiced.....if you weren't feeling defensive about the impression you'd left with us. an impression that spans years, I might add.

Fast Eddy

Mayor
I think racism has been pretty much done away with. The problem lies in the inner city and not with regular people trying to make a living and get on with life. The inner city (Urban Plantation) has developed its own culture and it sucks and is what we all complain about. That part of Black society needs to change and it is the least likely. Breaking up gangs or ending welfare, two very hard things to change.

Barbella

Senator
I think racism has been pretty much done away with. The problem lies in the inner city and not with regular people trying to make a living and get on with life. The inner city (Urban Plantation) has developed its own culture and it sucks and is what we all complain about. That part of Black society needs to change and it is the least likely. Breaking up gangs or ending welfare, two very hard things to change.
Racism has been pretty much done away with for NORMAL, SANE people. Not for liberals and inner city "perpetual victims of whitey".

Barbella

Senator
you wouldn't have stopped your "blacks acting bad" posts or wrote this top post insisting that you're not prejudiced.....if you weren't feeling defensive about the impression you'd left with us. an impression that spans years, I might add.
I stopped my "blacks acting bad" posts? When did THAT happen?

And please, trust me. I have NO GUILT about my ALLEGED racism. None.

Colorforms

Senator
I think that's the crux of the rift right now. Not so much racism as cultural conflict. Blacks in urban society have embraced a philosophy that the world is against them, and that they must "rail against white America" or be thought of as Uncle Toms and Oreos. I have heard this sentiment repeatedly from people I have worked with.

Naturally, those who the black communities are railing against, i.e., the majority of American society, see the behavior as intransigent and boorish. They don't object to the skin color as much as the attitude.

justoffal

Senator
That's the whole point, isn't it, ASOTV.... if a white, sloppy, smelly guy sat down next to me I probably would've moved....

Liberals don't see it that way. To them, it's skin color that matters, and nothing else.
So far as I can see lefty's position on race is this:

Racism only has one defintion: Whites that hate blacks.
Racism cannot be reversed because: Blacks are a minority...so white hate is justified
You are a racist: Even if you don't think you are, you're not smart enought to know
Blacks cannot succeed in a white society: Even though we have a black President
Whites deserve nothing no matter how hard they work: It's a minority thing!
Blacks deserve everything no matter how lazy they are: It's a minority thing!
Blacks don't break the law: They are just responding to social injustice
The prison system is racist: Because they keep arresting black law breakers
If you see a White person doing something wrong: You arrest him. It's OK!
If you see a black person doing something wrong: You must ignore it you racist!
The KKK is a racist organizaiont because it only admits whites: That is true.
The NAACP is not a racist organization: Even though it is exclusively black

And the list goes on.

They are here....this is how they feel....and it does make any kind of conversation with them totally impossible because their foundation belief system is totally absurd.

JO

Colorforms

Senator
Racism has been pretty much done away with for NORMAL, SANE people. Not for liberals and inner city "perpetual victims of whitey".
Now liberals are starting to claim that the term "thug" is racist. In doing that, liberals reveal the problem. They realize that the black criminal mentality is becoming so prevalent that the term thug applies, in most cases, to black males, and they are trying to quiet that.

BobbyT

Governor

Do you ever have the same experience with white people? You know, noticing that they are "clean" and "well-spoken" as if it's some sort of happy aberration from what you apparently believe is the norm of "dirty" and "poorly spoken"? That, my dear, is how we identify your racism.

Barbella

Senator
Now liberals are starting to claim that the term "thug" is racist. In doing that, liberals reveal the problem. They realize that the black criminal mentality is becoming so prevalent that the term thug applies, in most cases, to black males, and they are trying to quiet that.
I've seen that, color. So... according to liberals, whites can't be thugs? It's solely a black thang?

How utterly moronic.