• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What team will win Super Bowl XLVI?

What team will win Super Bowl XLVI?

• Broncos

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Patriots

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Texans

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Ravens

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Giants

• Packers

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Saints

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • 49er's

• Total voters
P

PACE

I think you are right, even though I am a die hard Giants Fan!

Regards
Pace

P

PACE

Ma Pere!, I got the chicken wings deviled eggs and the shrimp ready!, The beer is chillin like Bob Dylan!!!!!

How long from Ole Miss to CT? get a plane ticket Cot!, we be watchin da game today!!!!!!!

Regards
Pace

P

PACE

LOVE THEM PACKERS TOO!, but ya gotta understand!, it's the "Giants"!
This is gonna be a great game!!!!!

Regards
Pace

lilly

Council Member
LOVE THEM PACKERS TOO!, but ya gotta understand!, it's the "Giants"!
This is gonna be a great game!!!!!

Regards
Pace
But you have to understand it's the Packers.....have fun, I don't think I'll get home to see it all but hope not to miss much. May the better team win. Gosh that shrimp sounds good!

P

PACE

It's a ploy, I make enough delicious food so the "colesium members" who sit on the couches and pillows with their "thumbs up, thumbs down" routine through out the game are too busy stuffing their pie holes to start a debate thru the screen with Howie Long!

Today has to be carefully orchestrated, everyone here is planning their day around 4:30 pm; everything, and I mean EVERYTHING has to be done so we can get our "game on"!

okay,,, dare I say it? GO GIANTS!, and Eli?, don't you dare make that "Book of Eli" a short story, ya hear?

Regards
Pace

lilly

Council Member
ai59.photobucket.com_albums_g306_minnie50_thumb12468.jpg

Congratulations To All The Winners!!

WOW was able to see some of the second half, looks like Manning had a terrific day.

Days

Commentator
ACCKKKKKK!!!!!

My pick was the Packers. Not that I cared, but it is incredible that they went 15-1 in regular season only to follow it with 0-1 in 2012 playoff season.

fairsheet

Senator
deja vu Giants!
Nobody seems TOO surprised that the 49ers and G'ints took the Saints and Packers. I'm not sure I even read the word "upset" being used. I know I wasn't surprised - although the fact of them both doing it, defied more than a few odds.

lilly

Council Member
Agree, who would have thunk:)

Back to topic now, who do you think will win the Super Bowl?

I'd like to see the Giants win but I think the 40 niners might just win it all. But what do I know, I thought the Packers were a sure thing. :eek: so New England will take it. hahahaha Yes, a woman can change her mind, I'm going with New England.

defense usually wins, but the Giants defense is playing much better. They're healthy for a change! Plus, Eli's playing the best he ever played.