• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What the “Black Lives Matter” activists REALLY want . . .

I have to concede, that even though I think it’s a mistake to shoot at unarmed perps, the actual circumstances that the BLM want disarm police in are bizarre. As best I can tell, the following actions by (black) thugs would be allowed, but police would be prohibited from shooting:

1. You can’t shoot someone like Michael Brown, even if he outweighs you by 100 pounds, and is struggling to take away your service revolver.

2. You can’t shoot someone brandishing a pellet gun, a starter pistol, or a replica firearm, simply because you think they’re real thing. You need to determine for sure, before you take action. If you're not sure, take the time to ask. And take cover, too, probably.

3. That college “football star” in Texas who crashed into a new car dealership and was kicking in windshields and destroying new cars at a breakneck pace – you can’t shoot him either. Wait for him to finish if you haven’t got a taser or tear gas with you.

4. You probably can’t shoot someone who just has a knife. (“You can’t bring a gun to a knife fight” – approx – The Untouchables)

Tasers certainly haven’t been the panacea we were told they’d be. Tear gas is useless outdoors, and probably harms more civilians than bad guys. Chokeholds? They’re out too. Be careful where you use that nightstick – one wrong swing and you could be up in front of a civilian review board.

When in doubt, follow Baltmore’s advice: give the perp “room to destroy”, or rape, or loot, or rob. Then arrest him, and watch a clever attorney spring him from jail with stories of the poor guy’s drug additction, absent daddy, and gang infested neighborhood.

Don’t shoot. Protecting the innocent is secondary to protecting the criminal.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
#hacklivesmatter....they had fun running Bernie Sanders off the stage...I guess what they want is to do to Democrats what was done to them.

I have to concede, that even though I think it’s a mistake to shoot at unarmed perps, the actual circumstances that the BLM want disarm police in are bizarre. As best I can tell, the following actions by (black) thugs would be allowed, but police would be prohibited from shooting:

1. You can’t shoot someone like Michael Brown, even if he outweighs you by 100 pounds, and is struggling to take away your service revolver.

2. You can’t shoot someone brandishing a pellet gun, a starter pistol, or a replica firearm, simply because you think they’re real thing. You need to determine for sure, before you take action. If you're not sure, take the time to ask. And take cover, too, probably.

3. That college “football star” in Texas who crashed into a new car dealership and was kicking in windshields and destroying new cars at a breakneck pace – you can’t shoot him either. Wait for him to finish if you haven’t got a taser or tear gas with you.

4. You probably can’t shoot someone who just has a knife. (“You can’t bring a gun to a knife fight” – approx – The Untouchables)

Tasers certainly haven’t been the panacea we were told they’d be. Tear gas is useless outdoors, and probably harms more civilians than bad guys. Chokeholds? They’re out too. Be careful where you use that nightstick – one wrong swing and you could be up in front of a civilian review board.

When in doubt, follow Baltmore’s advice: give the perp “room to destroy”, or rape, or loot, or rob. Then arrest him, and watch a clever attorney spring him from jail with stories of the poor guy’s drug additction, absent daddy, and gang infested neighborhood.

Don’t shoot. Protecting the innocent is secondary to protecting the criminal.
I generally agree. Many blacks want a completely free rein on their criminality and violence.

But Tamir Rice was killed for no good reason. A twelve year old playing in a park should never be subject to a police drive by shooting and then carelessly disregarded subsequent to his shooting. The video shows despicable treatment by law enforcement on a child. Even some people holding knives have been killed unconscionably by police.

Life is very complicated and it is to be judged on a case by case basis.

#hacklivesmatter....they had fun running Bernie Sanders off the stage...I guess what they want is to do to Democrats what was done to them.
its astonishing that he retreated immediately. this is the polar opposite of Bill Clinton's confrontation with "sista soulja"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sister_Souljah_moment
I generally agree. Many blacks want a completely free rein on their criminality and violence.

But Tamir Rice was killed for no good reason. A twelve year old playing in a park should never be subject to a police drive by shooting and then carelessly disregarded subsequent to his shooting. The video shows despicable treatment by law enforcement on a child. Even some people holding knives have been killed unconscionably by police.

Life is very complicated and it is to be judged on a case by case basis.
he wasn't "playing" - he was using his pellet gun to attempt to rob random people.

that said, its a violation of every police procedure to exit your vehile with guns drawn and the safey off unless you have an active shooter. the officer should face charges. but Tamir was having a trial run on graduating from fake guns to real ones, and didn't make the cut.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
its astonishing that he retreated immediately. this is the polar opposite of Bill Clinton's confrontation with "sista soulja"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sister_Souljah_moment

he wasn't "playing" - he was using his pellet gun to attempt to rob random people.

that said, its a violation of every police procedure to exit your vehile with guns drawn and the safey off unless you have an active shooter. the officer should face charges. but Tamir was having a trial run on graduating from fake guns to real ones, and didn't make the cut.
There was no evidence that he was robbing anyone. There was no reason for the police to have driven up on the boy as they did. Has it occurred to you that if they actually saw someone with a real gun in a park that the thing to do is stop some distance away and order the individual to drop the gun prior to getting close enough to actually be in danger?

Do you live in a state that allows open carry? If so, would it be ok with you if cops shot anyone who actually had a gun on them? Maybe only if they are black, eh?

Do you live in a state that allows open carry? If so, would it be ok with you if cops shot anyone who actually had a gun on them?
This too has been an overriding concern for me about how police will be allowed to perceive people lawfully carrying.

I can't wait until body cameras are required by all police to wear. I will allow them to make mistakes such as the killing of Dubose and support corrective action to be taken in these marginal cases where fear, adrenaline and circumstances require understanding.

If Tensing had not put himself inside the car when it was started and rather shot Dubose from outside the vehicle, then I'd be for prosecutingg Tensing. Being inside the car changes all that for me.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
This too has been an overriding concern for me about how police will be allowed to perceive people lawfully carrying.

I can't wait until body cameras are required by all police to wear. I will allow them to make mistakes such as the killing of Dubose and support corrective action to be taken in these marginal cases where fear, adrenaline and circumstances require understanding.

If Tensing had not put himself inside the car when it was started and rather shot Dubose from outside the vehicle, then I'd be for prosecutingg Tensing. Being inside the car changes all that for me.
I see a number of issues related to the Dubose shooting.
1. What was a campus police officer doing off campus involved in a traffic stop? I generally do not approve of the currently accepted practice of colleges and universities operating as if they had the right to enforce laws as they see fit....
2. What qualified Tensing to be a police officer? As near as I can tell he was an armed security guard. Not a properly trained Law Enforcement officer.
3. My understanding is that Tensing fired from behind the vehicle..not inside of it.

There was no evidence that he was robbing anyone. There was no reason for the police to have driven up on the boy as they did. Has it occurred to you that if they actually saw someone with a real gun in a park that the thing to do is stop some distance away and order the individual to drop the gun prior to getting close enough to actually be in danger?

Do you live in a state that allows open carry? If so, would it be ok with you if cops shot anyone who actually had a gun on them? Maybe only if they are black, eh?
so in other words (in the surveillance video above) michael brown was gripping the store clerk by the throat, just to check if he had the mumps?

awe, what a nice thing to do!

and the clerk gave brown a $35 box of "swisher sweets" as a show of appreciation, LOL

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
I see a number of issues related to the Dubose shooting.
1. What was a campus police officer doing off campus involved in a traffic stop? I generally do not approve of the currently accepted practice of colleges and universities operating as if they had the right to enforce laws as they see fit....
2. What qualified Tensing to be a police officer? As near as I can tell he was an armed security guard. Not a properly trained Law Enforcement officer.
3. My understanding is that Tensing fired from behind the vehicle..not inside of it.
And 4. What qualifies you as an expert on this to make an opinion?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
so in other words (in the surveillance video above) michael brown was gripping the store clerk by the throat, just to check if he had the mumps?

awe, what a nice thing to do!

and the clerk gave brown a $35 box of "swisher sweets" as a show of appreciation, LOL

You referenced the boy with a pellet gun trying to rob people and then switch to Brown....o_O

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
A kid playing with a gun like I used as a kid.

Did he say, "Give me your money n-word?"
My son had a replica airsoft Thompson .45 that was amazingly similar to the real thing....no orange tip on the barrel. He was not allowed to leave the backyard with it.

My son had a replica airsoft Thompson .45 that was amazingly similar to the real thing....no orange tip on the barrel. He was not allowed to leave the backyard with it.

that's a good idea. here's a better one. Put an orange tip on it.

link to a videoclip (in Philadelphia) - a guy running down the street, chasing someone with an assault weapon. He had entered a barbershop looking for the guy, who promptly fled when the gun was displayed. The shooter not only nailed his victim, but also a random bystander. He remains at large, as of this morning

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Philadelphia-Triple-Shooting-1-Dead-1-Critical-321140781.html

middleview

President
Supporting Member
that's a good idea. here's a better one. Put an orange tip on it.

link to a videoclip (in Philadelphia) - a guy running down the street, chasing someone with an assault weapon. He had entered a barbershop looking for the guy, who promptly fled when the gun was displayed. The shooter not only nailed his victim, but also a random bystander. He remains at large, as of this morning

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Philadelphia-Triple-Shooting-1-Dead-1-Critical-321140781.html
A friend of mine, sergeant with 15 years on the job, tells me that gang bangers are starting to put orange tips on real guns....

really - as a teenager you went alone to public spaces, and pointed realistic looking guns at people? Just for the heck of it?
Under duress a cop could look at a vintage toy gun and mistake it for real. The fact is they didn't until trained to do so. Today cops are trained to believe they have an absolute right to return home completely unharmed.

My toy gun collection, rifles and shot guns. Paris and Wyandotte
http://www.collectorsweekly.com/stories/46385-my-toy-gun-collection-rifles-and-shot-g