• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What the Candidates Should be Saying and Discussing---

Lance Freeman

Council Member
Folks, do note that neither candidate (neither Trump or Biden) has brought forth a plan to pull The U.S. back from the brink of collapse, or to openly discuss the real issues that are unraveling its foundations. Some of those issues are listed below, as outlined by Bob Livingston on his 'Personal Liberty' website:

Quote: The Founders purposely divided government into three branches (and further divided one of those branches in two) in order to keep it out of the hands of a despot, an oligarchy or a plutocracy. As James Madison wrote in Federalist No. 58: "An elective despotism was not the government we fought for; but one in which the powers of government should be so divided and balanced among the several bodies of magistracy as that no one could transcend their legal limits without being effectually checked and restrained by the others." In Federalist No. 10 he wrote: "[T]he great security against a gradual concentration of the several powers in the same department consists in giving to those who administer each department the necessary constitutional means and personal motives to resist encroachment of the others." The Congress has abdicated its authority to the president on the issues of legislation, the Federal bureaucracy and, more importantly, war powers.

The National Defense Authorization Act and the USA Patriot Act are unconstitutional and violate the 1st, 4th, 5th, 6th and 8th Amendments and should be repealed immediately.

A genuine candidate for the presidency should be saying something like: Government is too big, too oppressive and too totalitarian. I'm going to do all I can — within the bounds of the Constitution — to reduce the size and scope of government as quickly as possible. Some of the things I do will be unpopular, but I will do them without concern for my future political prospects. A number of Federal agencies could and should be eliminated immediately. Many of them duplicate functions and overlap. These could be scaled back immediately with no impact on government services that people have to come to rely upon. The Department of Energy, formed into its current iteration under President Jimmy Carter in 1977 to formulate a comprehensive national energy plan, is a failed entity that should be immediately abolished. Other failed and bloated entities include the Environmental Protection Agency and the departments of Homeland Security, Education, Housing and Urban Development, Commerce and Interior. Some of the functions of these agencies could be rolled into other departments; some would be delegated to the States where they belong. Unaccountable Federal bureaucracies lead to wasteful programs like the $27 million spent teaching Moroccans how to make pottery. Think for a moment: In 2000, President Bill Clinton submitted a budget of $1.8 trillion. The Federal government's 2012 budget was $3.7 trillion. Fiscal 2021's proposed budget is almost $5 trillion.

We should not be talking about how we're going to "pay for" tax cuts. That is the wrong conversation. We should be talking about how we're going to relieve the individual tax burden and eliminate unconstitutional government, including the Federal Reserve. Income taxes are not about funding government. As Jerome Powell and all those before him have shown, the Federal Reserve can print money to infinity. The Federal government does not need income taxes to function. Income taxes are simply dossiers on American citizens. The unconstitutional and not-Federal Federal Reserve should be shuttered, and we should return to sound money.

Our meddling in the Mideast has made things worse, not better. I will bring the troops home beginning on day one and re-evaluate our defense needs and protect our borders. The United States has been meddling in Mideast/Persian/North African affairs for more than 75 years. Can anyone honestly say that our campaigns of political intervention, in which we have set up puppet governments and brought them down again, and/or bombing and war campaigns have made Americans safer? The U.S. military should be used for national defense, not Pax Americana or nation building. U.S. troops should not be patrolling and being killed on the borders of Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria while U.S. borders go unprotected.

I will immediately end all foreign aid programs. America should not be propping up dictators or providing military defenses for other countries. It does not fall within the Constitution.

I know this is not going to make me any friends in Washington – and, in fact, will make me many enemies — but the way to begin removing control of the Congress from special interests is to repeal the 17th Amendment. I will make this my priority from day one. When Senators are appointed by the State legislators — and subject to removal by the same — they are beholden to the people of their States, not special interests. That's what the Founders intended and what the system should return to.

Ergo: If we don't get a handle on the Federal government, spending and inflation are going to send our economy into hyperinflation. This is not to mention the collapse of the U.S. dollar as a reserve currency. [Politicians don't mention any of this in public because it allows them to continue spending with impunity, which makes it easier for them to line their pockets. This runaway spending is also in keeping with the Elite plan to bankrupt and cripple the United States].

Lance's note: Because our government has become a fascist Corporatocracy, it is totally out of control, and the prospects of any fixes are not good. And because the masses are too uneducated to force the candidates to face up to the above caveats and concerns, and to offer real solutions, they will go to the polls in November to endorse the status quo. Why the 'status quo'? Because both candidates answer to the same master (the Lords of Freemasonry), and will do as they are told. They are not really leaders; they are order takers, taking their orders from the Oligarchs of New York and the City of London, who want America destroyed as a free entity, and incorporated into a Luciferian World Order. Note that Biden wants to go to the WH on the back of Covid-19 (nothing else), and Trump wants to remain in the WH on the back of the specious and utterly useless 'Make America Great Again' mantra, which only the most clueless voter will buy. Biden is the CNN candidate, and Trump is the Fox News candidate. And there you have it.

Lance Freeman

Council Member
Folks, this is an interesting video by Spiro Skouras of ActivistPost. It nicely ties all the players in this Coronavirus fraud business: Bill Gates, Kissinger, Faucci, the CDC, Johns Hopkins, the head of WHO, and other supporting actors. It is well worth your while to watch:

Henry Kissinger & Bill Gates Call For Mass Vaccination & Global Governance - Bing video

It is clear by now that the only way to derail what the Elites plan for us is quiet, but resolute, resistance to the growing tyranny; i.e. with non-violent resistance and non-compliance. So, it is important not to walk in fear, as most people are doing, but in knowledge and power. It is the duty of every citizen to arm themselves accordingly, and that means rejecting the unrelenting daily propaganda on TV and radio, as well as loading up on facts. I say facts, but note that facts are hard to come by in this 'Civilization of Fraud' our Luciferian (one world) Elites have created for us. Nevertheless, I hope that the material I present on these forums serves to broaden your horizons; at least enough to make you think.

We are at a time of unprecedented crisis, and the worst thing you can do is nothing. Going to the polls every 4 years to vote for pre-selected Elite candidates (like Trump and Biden) is equivalent to doing nothing. For it is as Thomas Jefferson once observed two centuries ago: "if you know there is evil about and you do nothing, you have sided with evil". So---are we where we are today because we, the people, have sided with evil all these years, not knowing we were doing so? I believe this is a true statement.

Last edited: