• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What the Conservative posters have been asking for

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Here ya go.

PNWest

I would like to point out that unlike the liberal media who are afraid to post a link to this manifesto for fear of generating publicity for people that might act in a similar manner and unlike conservative media who will not post it for the obvious reason that the manifesto mirrors their own beliefs that I believe we all have a right to read this for whatever reasons we may want to.

You'll note that no one is upset that the Unabomber Manifesto is readily available (https://unabombermanifesto.com/Industrial-Society-and-Its-Future-Theodore-Kaczynski.pdf)

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Here ya go.

Where St. Louis?

13 shot, 5 killed in violent weekend in St. Louis City (msn.com)

Chicago hasn't reported yet!

No conservative posters ask for that shitt, why LIE

PNWest

Where St. Louis?

13 shot, 5 killed in violent weekend in St. Louis City (msn.com)

Chicago hasn't reported yet!

No conservative posters ask for that shitt, why LIE
Oh, you have the manifesto? Post it please.

Prove it, post the manifesto. I assume you have it since you're linking it to FOX news when the articles you posted didn't.

What's the hesitation?
Liar, no manifesto, you lie yet again. Stupid kid should have sucided, he broke the law.
Well @Dawg - I have again proven you to be a liar. Are you going to apologize? I doubt it. If you were man enough to admit that you were wrong you wouldn't be a conservative. I don't expect you to do the right thing and admit that you are wrong but I do enjoy pushing your lie s back at you.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Well @Dawg - I have again proven you to be a liar. Are you going to apologize? I doubt it. If you were man enough to admit that you were wrong you wouldn't be a conservative. I don't expect you to do the right thing and admit that you are wrong but I do enjoy pushing your lie s back at you.
Doesn't appear you proved I lied yet it's clear you did LIE

PNWest

You know so much so you tell readers
Of course I know so much. That's why I am the greatest poster here or anywhere else online.

And don't get on my case because I'm not modest about it. To pretend not to be the best would be false modesty.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Of course I know so much. That's why I am the greatest poster here or anywhere else online.

And don't get on my case because I'm not modest about it. To pretend not to be the best would be false modesty.
I'm guessing it's hard for you to get your head through the t-shirt neck hole