• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What was Trump doing for three hours?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You put words in my mouth. My, how dishonest.

Your obsession with all things Trump is self-evident. Rare is the day you are not eager to discuss him.

Prove me wrong.
Rare is the day when you don't attempt to deflect a thread away from Trump and try to make it about something else...in this case...me.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Neither your link to Vox nor any of the sub links inside the Vox report answer the question.
The senate report says Dempsey got orders from Obama. Does it matter where or how he issued those orders in a thread about Trump inciting a riot and watching it on TV for three hours while issuing no orders at all?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You put words in my mouth. My, how dishonest.

Your obsession with all things Trump is self-evident. Rare is the day you are not eager to discuss him.

Prove me wrong.
Didn't you say outrage is an emotion that should require psychiatric help?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Rare is the day when you don't attempt to deflect a thread away from Trump and try to make it about something else...in this case...me.
Why would you discuss the criminal maniac who has already incited an insurrection and now seeks to start a civil war and destroy the nation to save his own hide?

Wingers don’t like to discuss him. So strange, since they support him.

Zam-Zam

Senator
I'm upsetting your Trump apple cart?

I understand - For you, perhaps nothing can possibly be more annoying than someone refusing to be as obsessed over Trump as you are.

He's your heroin, you're his addict. he doesn't know you exist, likely wouldn't care if he did, but he remains the center of your universe. You can't get enough of him, ever.

By all means, indulge yourself. I'm sure it will all work out just fine.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I'm upsetting your Trump apple cart?

I understand - For you, perhaps nothing can possibly be more annoying than someone refusing to be as obsessed over Trump as you are.

He's your heroin, you're his addict. he doesn't know you exist, likely wouldn't care if he did, but he remains the center of your universe. You can't get enough of him, ever.

By all means, indulge yourself. I'm sure it will all work out just fine.
Yeah, what’s newsworthy about a former president having his home searched by the FBI as he seeks to rally his rabble into starting a civil war on his behalf? Why discuss such things in a political forum?

;-)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No.

People who think they have no ability to control their own emotions may benefit from a trained professional.

Again, if you quote me directly, you'll make fewer errors.
So you decide what to be outraged by? Must mean you've decided not to be outraged by a riot attempting to overturn an election.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yeah, what’s newsworthy about a former president having his home searched by the FBI as he seeks to rally his rabble into starting a civil war on his behalf? Why discuss such things in a political forum?

;-)
Clearly the idea is to minimize the damage done by Trump's big lie. We shouldn't be upset. Outrage at the violence done by his supporters on 1/6 is a sign of a mental health issue. According to him, we should just "move on". Obviously if we continue on this path Trump won't be on the ballot in 2024, if we find evidence of a conspiracy in communications between the White House, Proud Boys, OathKeepers and other rioters.

He can't even discuss the issues and instead deflects the conversation to his "concerns" that anyone who is interested in the 1/6 hearings is obsessed.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yes. I decide.

I'm an adult.

Do you not control your emotions? Or do they control you?
Control? So now you think it important to discuss me and my emotions.
So you've decided not to be concerned with the 1/6 riot.

Seems like none of the actions documented in Trump's campaign to stay in power are important to you. What a surprise.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Clearly the idea is to minimize the damage done by Trump's big lie. We shouldn't be upset. Outrage at the violence done by his supporters on 1/6 is a sign of a mental health issue. According to him, we should just "move on". Obviously if we continue on this path Trump won't be on the ballot in 2024, if we find evidence of a conspiracy in communications between the White House, Proud Boys, OathKeepers and other rioters.

He can't even discuss the issues and instead deflects the conversation to his "concerns" that anyone who is interested in the 1/6 hearings is obsessed.
It’s textbook cult behavior.

They are completely loyal to the cult leader despite his obvious horrific faults so they ignore his outrageous/illegal conduct and they complain when he is mentioned, try to change the subject, etc.

It’s just what cultists do.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Control? So now you think it important to discuss me and my emotions.
So you've decided not to be concerned with the 1/6 riot.

Seems like none of the actions documented in Trump's campaign to stay in power are important to you. What a surprise.
You asked, I answered.

If you're having difficulty, perhaps this will help:

The ability to experience and express emotions is more important than you might realize.

As the felt response to a given situation, emotions play a key part in your reactions. When you’re in tune with them, you have access to important knowledge that helps with:

While emotions can have a helpful role in your daily life, they can take a toll on your emotional health and interpersonal relationships when they start to feel out of control.

Vicki Botnick, a therapist in Tarzana, California, explains that any emotion — even elation, joy, or others you’d typically view as positive — can intensify to a point where it becomes difficult to control.

With a little practice, though, you can take back the reigns. Two studies from 2010Trusted Source suggest that having good emotional regulation skills is linked to well-being. Plus, the second one found a potential link between these skills and financial success, so putting in some work on that front may literally pay off.

Complete text: How to Control Your Emotions: 11 Strategies to Try (healthline.com)

You should be in charge of your emotions, not the other way 'round. The latter is unhealthy.

EatTheRich

President
1) Not relevant to "what was he doing."
2) Not relevant to "what was he doing."
3) Well, that's relevant in that it answers "what he was doing," but if all he was doing was yelling at the television and doing nothing, then he was doing nothing.

Obama did those things? Where from? Where, on the planet, was Barack Hussein Obama during the Benghazi attack? Because as of today his location has never been released, and those orders didn't come from him directly but from others within the administration.
We know what Obama did. He issued orders to “do whatever is necessary to support our people in Libya” and mobilize “all possible resources.” He had an hour-long conference call with the Pentagon’s Europe Command, Central Command, and Africa Command to discuss options. He then had an hour-long meeting with VP Biden, CIA head Biden, Joint Chiefs Chairman Dempsey, and other Pentagon and DOD officials about the situation in Benghazi. Then he left for debate prep.

We know what Trump did on 1/6 … violated his oath of office by deliberately choosing not to interfere with the coup attempt.

protectionist

Governor
As good an answer as you are capable of...
Insincere "question's don't DESERVE sincere answers.

What were YOU doing, while Democrats were hanging themselves, inviting the world across the border and airlifting them into our cities, letting violent criminals go free without bail, and storm trooping Trump's Florida residence ?

Answer : Hiding out in this ridiculous thread.

EatTheRich

President
Insincere "question's don't DESERVE sincere answers.

What were YOU doing, while Democrats were hanging themselves, inviting the world across the border and airlifting them into our cities, letting violent criminals go free without bail, and storm trooping Trump's Florida residence ?

Answer : Hiding out in this ridiculous thread.
Who was doing what?

protectionist

Governor
It’s textbook cult behavior.

They are completely loyal to the cult leader despite his obvious horrific faults so they ignore his outrageous/illegal conduct and they complain when he is mentioned, try to change the subject, etc.

It’s just what cultists do.
But even cultists shouldnt be loyal to the outrageous/illegal conducts of the Bidens & Clintons, whom you obviously were talking about . 1660191013470.png