• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What was Trump doing for three hours?

Jack4freedom

Governor
Plenty of people do stupid things . They don't get shot dead.
Some do, some don’t. Being in a crowd that is smashing windows, crashing through doors, threatening public officials at a public building where official public business is being conducted is very dangerous behavior.

If this bunch of human filth had stormed the fence at my house, then started smashing through my doors and windows I would have shot and killed as many of them as I could. The fact that only one of these ass holes were killed is a true testament to the restraint and humanity of the DC and Capitol Police that day.

If you are engaging in violent, destructive behavior which puts other’s lives in danger, you should expect to be shot and killed. That goes for any and all rioters who engage in burning, looting, destroying private or public property, assaulting police officers or other citizens. Anyone who is condemning the police officer for shooting this moron is a sick puppy and needs their head examined.

write on

Senator
Is that what NewsMax told you to think?

So there are 800 people arrested for the riot...they are all Trump supporters...Were they stupid enough to be persuaded by left wing instigators, but too smart to be riled up by Trump calling for them to "stop the steal" by "fighting like hell" to save the country?

Why were the OathKeepers and Proud Boys at the first barricade at the capitol before Trump finished speaking? Why did they meet there? Why were they in combat como clothing, wearing helmets and carrying baseball bats, hockey sticks and bear spray?

Law enforcement arrested some people during the riot. Most of those arrested were identified by their own families turning them in...or by people who recognized their pictures...
Bingo!

The willful ignorance of the right wing is astonishing.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Is that what CNN told you to think ? (or some other leftist OMISSION media) If you want to find out how much they're not telling you, just go to one of my Quiz for Liberals threads, and you 'll begin to realize how much you don't know.

A few were stupid enough to be persuaded by left wing instigators, YES.

Those wearing helmets and carrying baseball bats, were agent provacateurs instigated by Pelosi et al Democrats. It was all a Democrat thing, with the cooperation of the police and FBI, designed to create an ISSUE for the 2022 election, because they have no issues, other than those that go against them (ex. inflation, immigration, crime,

The overwhelming majority were smart enough to be riled up by Trump calling for them to "stop the steal" by "fighting like hell" to save the country, which they did by peacefully protesting , as Trump suggested they do. Ho hum

The sad thing is that the Biden admin continues to make the REAL ISSUES worse (ex inflation reduction act - which is actually an inflation EXPANSION act), and the American people are wise to all this Democrat foolishness. Trump and his endorsees are more popular than ever right now, Democrats have rarely, if ever been less popular. They have only a few more months left to destroy the country.

Time for me now to turn my attention to some REAL threads.

My Art Gallery - Paintings & Drawings | PoliticalJack.com View attachment 71956
Too many of those people were arrested and shown to be Proud Boys and OathKeepers. How you can, with a straight face, claim they were democrats or BLM (all white guys)....is simply proof of your own willingness to cover for Trump.

How in hell would they have "stopped the steal"....meaning stop the count of electors and the declaration of Biden as the President elect....by standing outside and peacefully demonstrating? The goal was to disrupt the count. The hope was to intimidate members of congress or the VP to deny the electors from the battleground states. That was spelled out in Eastman's Green Bay sweep plan.

Why do you think Trump first thought Pence would help by decertifying some electors and then when he didn't tweeting out that Pence had betrayed them?

Why do you think Trump sat and watched the riot on TV for three hours and issued no orders to deploy any resources to help end the riot? Because he didn't want it to end if they stood a chance to move the conspiracy ahead. When heard that Pence and Congress had evacuated and he had no hope of overturning the election, he finally tweeted out that his mob should go home.

Ho hum is right. You are sadly neck deep in Trump's swamp. Find sources other than NewsMax and start making up your own mind instead of letting them tell you what to think.

protectionist

Governor
Some do, some don’t. Being in a crowd that is smashing windows, crashing through doors, threatening public officials at a public building where official public business is being conducted is very dangerous behavior.

If this bunch of human filth had stormed the fence at my house, then started smashing through my doors and windows I would have shot and killed as many of them as I could. The fact that only one of these ass holes were killed is a true testament to the restraint and humanity of the DC and Capitol Police that day.

If you are engaging in violent, destructive behavior which puts other’s lives in danger, you should expect to be shot and killed. That goes for any and all rioters who engage in burning, looting, destroying private or public property, assaulting police officers or other citizens. Anyone who is condemning the police officer for shooting this moron is a sick puppy and needs their head examined.
If this bunch of human filth had stormed the fence at my house, then started smashing through my doors and windows I would have shot and killed as many of them as I could. >> Antifa, BLM, CHOP, CHAZ, or whatever the hell else they're calling themselves, and all the other moron rioters of hundreds of riots of 2020.

Police stations torched in Portland, Minneapolis, whole neighborhoods occupied in Seattle., people killed, billions in damages, and you talk about Jan 6th ?

1660578717048.png Minneapolis police station

1660578907740.png

1660578945429.png

1660578964250.png

1660579067527.png

middleview

President
Supporting Member
If this bunch of human filth had stormed the fence at my house, then started smashing through my doors and windows I would have shot and killed as many of them as I could. >> Antifa, BLM, CHOP, CHAZ, or whatever the hell else they're calling themselves, and all the other moron rioters of hundreds of riots of 2020.

Police stations torched in Portland, Minneapolis, whole neighborhoods occupied in Seattle., people killed, billions in damages, and you talk about Jan 6th ?

View attachment 71959 Minneapolis police station

View attachment 71960

View attachment 71961

View attachment 71962

View attachment 71963
The president of the United States caused the riot on Jan 6th and should be condemned by all sides. You continue to make excuses for him.

Nobody is making excuses for the violence of 2020 or the arsonists...four of whom went to prison for the burning of the police station in Minneapolis.

Jack4freedom

Governor

View attachment 71959 Minneapolis police station

View attachment 71960

View attachment 71961

View attachment 71962

View attachment 71963
If you read my post (that you responded to) you would see that I clearly stated that ANY who are in the act of looting, burning, destroying public or private property or assaulting police and other citizens should be deal with harshly. The problem is that criminals who engage in this type of behavior often use legitimate, peaceful protests as cover for their criminal behavior. They mix in with the crowd, create chaos therefore leaving the police in a position of not being able to easily determine who is a criminal ad who is a legal protestor. That is why I commend the DC and Capitol poice for their professional, compassionate and restrained behavior on Jan 6 2021. The fact that only one of those ass holes got killed is amazing. Fortunately hundreds are now in prison.

I'm surprised that none of the Trump supporters here want to know what Trump did while rioters trashed the Capitol, attacked the police and called for Mike Pence to be hanged.

All of the testimony has been from republicans....elected officials...people appointed to work in the Trump administration. So the puzzle is why are the Trump supporters so adamant that none of their testimony is informative.

Bannon: "Trump is going to declare himself the winner" He said that because long before the election Trump knew he'd lose. Polls told him that.
We don't care because he had nothing to do with it. We don't care what he was doing any more than we care what you were doing.

o_O

Except for the very important fact was that Trump was president and gave his marching orders.
No, he didn't. show me in his speech where he told anyone to break into the house and do what these fools did. I know you wish he did, but sorry, he did not...

write on

Senator
Show me in his speech or stfu.
"Show me in his speech"

He didn't need to outright say it. He had already set the stage in his will to gain power and how to keep it by stoking the false fears that he planted with the seed of discontent of his ignorant electorate by calling the 2016 election "rigged" before it was held.

When have we learned about that before?

Last edited: