• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What Was Wrong With Kim Potter Shooting Daunte Wright ?

protectionist

Governor
I have no reason to want to wander off into your conspiracy theories. If you want to start a thread on those topics, go for it.
1641920503715.png

You sure do have reason to not take me up on my offer in Post # 59.
1. anti-white injustice
2. Islamization
3. police confrontation
4. the Parkland massacre

Because, as I stated, >> you know it will reveal your abounding ignorance of what's going on in America, that your leftist OMISSION media hides from you every day (while distorting what they do present)

Keep hiding from reality, Mr Information-Deprived, while referring to my huge amounts of American historical fact, as your favorite leftist, laughable catchword ("conspiracy theories")

God, don't they know how played out that is ? :rolleyes:

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
It's not a matter of law. It's a matter of Pelsoi's intentions (in cahoots with Capitol police and FBI) to set up an anti-Trump scenario.
Do you think Trump as potus didn't call in the National Guard because he didn't feel like protecting his VP Pence?

protectionist

Governor
"Some Bitch Told Me"? So the guys disguising themselves as Oan reporters were somehow encouraging violence? They were interviewing people. Your link to OANN did not establish that Masterson or Scattini incited violence, but did imply that.

For some reason you think Epps was a "deep state operative" because he was identified and not charged. Did you know that if there is no evidence of a Crime there will not be prosecution?

The shitton of misinformation and wild jumps at logic are amazing...So the FBI knew an informant was attending the rally...there fore the FBI knew they were going to riot.

Yeah, that works.
What works" is all the evidence posted in Post # 60, that It appears that some key players in the organization and execution of the January 6 terrorist “Insurrection” may have been Deep-State operatives working for the FBI, or various other US intelligence agencies that day. Yup. It works.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
According to Article I, Section 8; Clause 15, the United States Congress is given the power to pass laws for "calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions." Congress is also empowered to come up with the guidelines "for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the Militia, and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States, reserving to the States respectively, the Appointment of the Officers, and the Authority of training the Militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress" (clause 16). The President of the United States is the commander-in-chief of the state militias "when called into the actual Service of the United States." (Article II, Section 2).
National Guard (United States) - Wikipedia

Pelosi didn't do her job.

Quit faking up stuff.
Congress passes laws. They are not in the chain of command. You interpret this as the congress deploys the military. When, in our history, did congress ever call up the guard?
Name one time.

There were requests of the DoD to deploy the guard...3 hours later the order was given by the acting secretary of defense.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
What works" is all the evidence posted in Post # 60, that It appears that some key players in the organization and execution of the January 6 terrorist “Insurrection” may have been Deep-State operatives working for the FBI, or various other US intelligence agencies that day. Yup. It works.
1. Nothing you posted shows anyone mentioned was a "deep state operative"
2. Nothing you posted shows anyone mentioned "working for" the FBI or any other government agency.

You've lied and your source provides vague attempts to link the presence of these people in DC as if they were FBI. You have one guy who worked for the DEA who says he has a friend who is an FBI informant who told him to enter the capitol.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
so "it appears" that they "may" have been working for the FBI.

Only in your warped interpretation. Let me know when you have evidence and not just a bunch of bullshit

Spamature

President
It has become a common thing to see young black men being shot by police, when they behave erratically, don't keep their hands visible, resist arrest, etc. Police have to protect themselves. It only takes a 1/2 second for someone to pull a gun out of a car console, or from under a seat.

So now Kim Potter is convicted of 2 counts of manslaughter, adding up to 25 years of prison time. This is ludicrous. Once again, the city fathers in a Democrat town go after a cop who shot a black thug goofball, who was resisting arrest, and asking to be shot. From the rather chaotic video, it does show Daunte Wright was resisting arrest, he jumped back into his car, hands disappeared from the officers' view, and there was good reason to shoot him WITH A GUN, following normal police protocol.

I don't think Kim Potter should have even been charged at all, but Minneapolis is a Democrat city, and what should be, isn't the determining factor. What appeases the anti-police, radical element of the black voting population seems to be that. Another bad case added to the growing list (Zimmerman, Wilson, Shelby, Slager, McMichaels, etc)
She killed him.
That is what she did wrong.
What a stupid question.

protectionist

Governor
1. Nothing you posted shows anyone mentioned was a "deep state operative"
2. Nothing you posted shows anyone mentioned "working for" the FBI or any other government agency.

You've lied and your source provides vague attempts to link the presence of these people in DC as if they were FBI. You have one guy who worked for the DEA who says he has a friend who is an FBI informant who told him to enter the capitol.
Nothing I posted was posted as being proven. A simple review of my post shows use of the words "it appears", and "may have been". So all you've done is tell is what we all already knew. Thanks so much. :rolleyes:

In addition, your claim of me lying just showed stupidity. We already knew that too.

protectionist

Governor
so "it appears" that they "may" have been working for the FBI.

Only in your warped interpretation. Let me know when you have evidence and not just a bunch of bullshit
I'll let you know when things appear to be a certain way, which is significant. If you can't handle information like that, maybe a computer forum isn't the place for you.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I'll let you know when things appear to be a certain way, which is significant. If you can't handle information like that, maybe a computer forum isn't the place for you.
how something "appears" to you is as insignificant as it gets. When you have facts let us know.

Spamature

President
How could it be wrong, when it was self-defense ? (but police-ignorant liberals don't understand police self-defense)

Just look at their clueless "answers" in this thread. :rolleyes:
Fool ! It wasn't self defense, he was trying to run away when she killed him.
You must have bought your clues at a Trump rally.
BTW: You got ripped off.