• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What Was Wrong With Kim Potter Shooting Daunte Wright ?

protectionist

Governor
Fool ! It wasn't self defense, he was trying to run away when she killed him.
You must have bought your clues at a Trump rally.
BTW: You got ripped off.
HA HA HA. Clueless liberals with no knowledge of guns & police confrontation.

Lesson 1 - when you are in confrontation with a police officer, you MUST keep your hands empty & visible to the cop AT ALL TIMES. If your hands disappear from the cop's view for 1 second, you will be shot. Standard police academy doctrine.

Lesson 2 -in one case after another (usually in conservative jurisdictions), cops have been cleared of any wrongdoing, after shooting & killing a suspect who allowed his hands to disappear from view. All ruled justifiable homicide by self-defense.
Potter case is the same as those cases (ex. Castille, Shaver, Crutcher), except that Potter is in a far-left liberal enclave, and her judges are clueless like you.

Lesson 3 - running away means nothing. Felons who run away are shot LEGALLY, by virtue of the Fleeing Felon Rule. (Tennessee vs Garner -1984)

Note: when a suspect's hand disappears, if he were to suddenly pull out a gun and shoot, this can take 1/4 second. Cop has NO CHANCE to defend himself. That's why the rule is > if hands disappear, SHOOT......It's also why cops always shout > "Lemmee see your hands"

Last edited:

Spamature

President

Lesson 1 - when you are in confrontation with a police officer, you MUST keep your hands empty & visible to the cop AT ALL TIMES. If your hands disappear from the cop's view for 1 second, you will be shot. Standard police academy doctrine.

Lesson 2 -in one case after another (usually in conservative jurisdictions), cops have been cleared of any wrongdoing, after shooting & killing a suspect who allowed his hands to disappear from view. All ruled justifiable homicide by self-defense.
Potter case is the same as those cases (ex. Castille, Shaver, Crutcher), except that Potter is in a far-left liberal enclave, and her judges are clueless like you.

Lesson 3 - running away means nothing. Felons who run away are shot LEGALLY, by virtue of the Fleeing Felon Rule. (Tennessee vs Garner -1984)

Note: when a suspect's hand disappears, if he were to suddenly pull out a gun and shoot, this can take 1/4 second. Cop has NO CHANCE to defend himself. That's why the rule is > if hands disappear, SHOOT......It's also why cops always shout > "Lemmee see your hands"
Show me that in the law.
Otherwise it just a bunch of meaningless excuses for killing someone.

Not a felon, the charge against him was a misdemeanor, not a felony.

Illegally carrying a concealed weapon without a permit could lead to a Class A misdemeanor according to Wisconsin gun laws, with a penalty of up to 9 months in jail, a fine not to exceed $10,000, or both.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I stated facts.
Yeah, the FACT that in your OPINION it looks like it APPEARS that some of the protesters MAY have been fbi.

Who's on first?

Then when you posted this

Nothing I posted was posted as being proven.

You admitted that nothing you posted was a fact...

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Better read up on exactly what Tennesee v Garner actually says.

It has become a common thing to see young black men being shot by police, when they behave erratically, don't keep their hands visible, resist arrest, etc. Police have to protect themselves. It only takes a 1/2 second for someone to pull a gun out of a car console, or from under a seat.

So now Kim Potter is convicted of 2 counts of manslaughter, adding up to 25 years of prison time. This is ludicrous. Once again, the city fathers in a Democrat town go after a cop who shot a black thug goofball, who was resisting arrest, and asking to be shot. From the rather chaotic video, it does show Daunte Wright was resisting arrest, he jumped back into his car, hands disappeared from the officers' view, and there was good reason to shoot him WITH A GUN, following normal police protocol.

I don't think Kim Potter should have even been charged at all, but Minneapolis is a Democrat city, and what should be, isn't the determining factor. What appeases the anti-police, radical element of the black voting population seems to be that. Another bad case added to the growing list (Zimmerman, Wilson, Shelby, Slager, McMichaels, etc)
Did they arrest Michael Byrd for the murder of Ashli Babbitt?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Did they arrest Michael Byrd for the murder of Ashli Babbitt?
She was a threat to members of congress and was leading the mob intent on attacking elected members of the senate and house.

If she had broken a window into your house and was leading a bunch of people wielding baseball bats and metal pipes into your home would you have invited them in or shot her?

protectionist

Governor
She was a threat to members of congress and was leading the mob intent on attacking elected members of the senate and house.

If she had broken a window into your house and was leading a bunch of people wielding baseball bats and metal pipes into your home would you have invited them in or shot her?
As defense, Byrd claimed he shot her when he could not see her hand.

protectionist

Governor
Better read up on exactly what Tennesee v Garner actually says.
I don't need to read it, I've been posting it for 30 years. What it "actually says is >> such force may not be used unless necessary to prevent the escape and the officer has probable cause to believe that the suspect poses a significant threat of death or serious physical injury to the officer or others. Pp. 7-22.

Generally, this is the case with ALL fleeing felons who are fast and would escape without being shot. Likewise, all violent felons pose a significant threat of death or serious physical injury to others in the communty, just by the fact that they're violent felons, and the FFR was established to prevent these felons from escaping out into the community.

protectionist

Governor
Yeah, the FACT that in your OPINION it looks like it APPEARS that some of the protesters MAY have been fbi.

Who's on first?

Then when you posted this

Nothing I posted was posted as being proven.

You admitted that nothing you posted was a fact...
No, the facts are the NAMES of the instigators, and WHAT they were doing. And yes, I stated that it was not proven if they were in cahoots with the FBI, but that it APPEARED that way. So what's your problem ?

protectionist

Governor

Illegally carrying a concealed weapon without a permit could lead to a Class A misdemeanor according to Wisconsin gun laws, with a penalty of up to 9 months in jail, a fine not to exceed $10,000, or both.
This was written as a response to my Post # 101. Is there supposed to be a connection to that post ? If so, I don't see one.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No, the facts are the NAMES of the instigators, and WHAT they were doing. And yes, I stated that it was not proven if they were in cahoots with the FBI, but that it APPEARED that way. So what's your problem ?
What you think of the "appearance" is your opinion...not a fact. There goes your whole premise. It is more wishful thinking than anything elese.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I don't need to read it, I've been posting it for 30 years. What it "actually says is >> such force may not be used unless necessary to prevent the escape and the officer has probable cause to believe that the suspect poses a significant threat of death or serious physical injury to the officer or others. Pp. 7-22.

Generally, this is the case with ALL fleeing felons who are fast and would escape without being shot. Likewise, all violent felons pose a significant threat of death or serious physical injury to others in the communty, just by the fact that they're violent felons, and the FFR was established to prevent these felons from escaping out into the community.
And in all cases the suspect was known to be a violent felon? No.

protectionist

Governor
What you think of the "appearance" is your opinion...not a fact. There goes your whole premise. It is more wishful thinking than anything elese.
I didnt say it was fact that they were agent provacateurs. . I said it appeared that they were, and I say it again now. Who they were, and that they were there egging people on is fact.