• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What we need to remember on Memorial Day...

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
I see the news programs are all doing the de rigueur wall to wall war propaganda in the guise of vignettes to "remember those who sacrificed their lives" in the nation's endless wars. While those patriots deserve to be forever on our minds, I would posit that we should remember their sacrifice in the context of the failed efforts of the neocons in both parties who haven't won a war in my adult lifetime (I am now 71). Focusing on the "feel good" aspects of military casualties serves only the MIC and their neocon patrons in Washington DC in their efforts to maintain forever war.

Past, present and (especially) future military service members would be much better served by comprehensive coverage of the myriad failures of the dirt bags who wrap themselves in the flag to deflect all efforts to expose their sick, twisted war mongering in service of the MIC.

Go Bobby K!

I see the news programs are all doing the de rigueur wall to wall war propaganda in the guise of vignettes to "remember those who sacrificed their lives" in the nation's endless wars. While those patriots deserve to be forever on our minds, I would posit that we should remember their sacrifice in the context of the failed efforts of the neocons in both parties who haven't won a war in my adult lifetime (I am now 71). Focusing on the "feel good" aspects of military casualties serves only the MIC and their neocon patrons in Washington DC in their efforts to maintain forever war.

Past, present and (especially) future military service members would be much better served by comprehensive coverage of the myriad failures of the dirt bags who wrap themselves in the flag to deflect all efforts to expose their sick, twisted war mongering in service of the MIC.

Go Bobby K!
While this Christian Nation SCOTUS Fourth Reich July 9/11 memorializes all those that were killed in the name of Christiananality pedophilia for their memory of an Islamidiotocracy from the fleeting memorial to those which survived WW II Mengele "Angel of Death" suicidal super ego sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming of "serve the Pope or die" Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement interpretation "one nation under God with equal justice under law" Islam "death to the infidels" thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights - old glory - old testament - absentee voting ballots arsonists patriot act....

RickWA

Snagglesooth
While this Christian Nation SCOTUS Fourth Reich July 9/11 memorializes all those that were killed in the name of Christiananality pedophilia for their memory of an Islamidiotocracy from the fleeting memorial to those which survived WW II Mengele "Angel of Death" suicidal super ego sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming of "serve the Pope or die" Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement interpretation "one nation under God with equal justice under law" Islam "death to the infidels" thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights - old glory - old testament - absentee voting ballots arsonists patriot act....
By what standard is “Tang” orange juice? It’s nothing but nasty sugar-water. What’s worse is that the powder-crystals DO NOT dissolve no matter how much you stir, damning you to drink crunchy, gritty sugar water.

Just say no to Tang. Bleccht.

By what standard is “Tang” orange juice? It’s nothing but nasty sugar-water. What’s worse is that the powder-crystals DO NOT dissolve no matter how much you stir, damning you to drink crunchy, gritty sugar water.

Just say no to Tang. Bleccht.
If what we need to remember on Memorial Day is this Christian Nation SCOTUS Fourth Reich July 9/11 force feeding their interpretation of "one nation under God with equal justice under law" Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement of a Bicentennial precedent as tangy "man is God" suicidal super ego survival of the fittest fascists Peter Principle pyramid scheme in Islamidiotocracy of "serve the Pope or die" more perfect union with "death to the infidels" not so master plan of thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights - old glory - old testament - absentee voting ballots arsonists space is the place for the human race.....

RickWA

Snagglesooth
If what we need to remember on Memorial Day is this Christian Nation SCOTUS Fourth Reich July 9/11 force feeding their interpretation of "one nation under God with equal justice under law" Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement of a Bicentennial precedent as tangy "man is God" suicidal super ego survival of the fittest fascists Peter Principle pyramid scheme in Islamidiotocracy of "serve the Pope or die" more perfect union with "death to the infidels" not so master plan of thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights - old glory - old testament - absentee voting ballots arsonists space is the place for the human race.....
…and don’t even get me started on that “Grape Tang” crap. Apparently the orange original Tang wasn’t nasty enough…so they foisted PURPLE Tang on us. Now, I’m no psychologist - but I’m pretty sure that garbage causes school shootings.

…and don’t even get me started on that “Grape Tang” crap. Apparently the orange original Tang wasn’t nasty enough…so they foisted PURPLE Tang on us. Now, I’m no psychologist - but I’m pretty sure that garbage causes school shootings.
That Freudian slip statistical probability avoidance of sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming in Christiananality pedophilia acceptance explains it to a Memorial Tangy originality flavor.....

RickWA

Snagglesooth
That Freudian slip statistical probability avoidance of sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming in Christiananality pedophilia acceptance explains it to a Memorial Tangy originality flavor.....
Now…how about Crystal Lite? Do you “believe in Crystal Lite”?

Now…how about Crystal Lite? Do you “believe in Crystal Lite”?
Who let the dawgs out where if "serve the Pope or die" isn't palatable......then Islam "death to the infidels" Memorial Day like those burning "it's just a God damn piece of paper" Bush's 9/11 Arab flying carpets to Mohammed Valhalla schoolings .......

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Who let the dawgs out where if "serve the Pope or die" isn't palatable......then Islam "death to the infidels" Memorial Day like those burning "it's just a God damn piece of paper" Bush's 9/11 Arab flying carpets to Mohammed Valhalla schoolings .......
…And those cannisters of Country Time Lemonade? Sugar, SUGAR, SUGAR!!! Good grief, did they just dump a bag of C&H into the cannister and re-label it?!?

…And those cannisters of Country Time Lemonade? Sugar, SUGAR, SUGAR!!! Good grief, did they just dump a bag of C&H into the cannister and re-label it?!?
Yeah time in the country of memorial day to all those thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights - old glory - old testament - absentee voting ballots Christiananality pedophilia arsonists "man is God" SCOTUS & crooks on Capital Hill Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement national religion interpretation of "one nation under God with equal justice under law" re-labeled patriot act cannister whose shelf life lasts only as long as those cross conditioned way beyond therapy dogs are still out.....

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Yeah time in the country of memorial day to all those thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights - old glory - old testament - absentee voting ballots Christiananality pedophilia arsonists "man is God" SCOTUS & crooks on Capital Hill Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement national religion interpretation of "one nation under God with equal justice under law" re-labeled patriot act cannister whose shelf life lasts only as long as those cross conditioned way beyond therapy dogs are still out.....
At least with a packet of KoolAid, YOU get to control the sugar content - granted it sucks as well. I’ve found that a good ol’ Arnold Palmer “Half & Half” is hard to beat. You just have to get the iced tea-to-lemonade ratio correct.

protectionist

Governor
He has a lot of gall even showing his face there. Got 13 soldiers, sailor, and Marines killed in Afghanistan airport for 1 thing.

1685566369156.png

After this atrocity, which came after several warnings, Biden said >. "We will hunt you down and make you pay.” Then he pulled all US troops out, and turned $83 Billion of US military equipment over to the Taliban. Looks like it is these soldiers and US taxpayers who did the paying.

He has a lot of gall even showing his face there. Got 13 soldiers, sailor, and Marines killed in Afghanistan airport for 1 thing.

View attachment 75035

After this atrocity, which came after several warnings, Biden said >. "We will hunt you down and make you pay.” Then he pulled all US troops out, and turned $83 Billion of US military equipment over to the Taliban. Looks like it is these soldiers and US taxpayers who did the paying.
Bungling GI Joe biding his "serve the Pope or die" more perfect union with Islam "death to the infidels" as SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July 9/11 "one nation under God with equal justice under law" diatribe one must vote; yet if no candidate will uphold the US Constitution law of the land "one nation under God with equal justice under law" Bicentennial tautology why vote for Christiananality pedophilia.....

middleview

President
Supporting Member

View attachment 75035

Who pulled more troops, Trump or Biden? Who signed a surrender with the Taliban?

How many UStroops died from 2021 to 2017?

The equipment left behind was weapons we handed over to the Afghan army...should we have disarmed them?

Last edited: