• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What we need to remember on Memorial Day...

protectionist

Governor
Bungling GI Joe biding his "serve the Pope or die" more perfect union with Islam "death to the infidels" as SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July 9/11 "one nation under God with equal justice under law" diatribe one must vote; yet if no candidate will uphold the US Constitution law of the land "one nation under God with equal justice under law" Bicentennial tautology why vote for Christiananality pedophilia.....
Only reason they would vote for opportunist Joe, is them being dumb as a box of rocks.

Only reason they would vote for opportunist Joe, is them being dumb as a box of rocks.
Those crooks on Capital Hill & their suicidal super ego Christiananality pedophilia national religion of "man is God" sociopsychopathilogical survival of the fittest fascists Peter Principle master race of thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights - old glory - old testament - absentee voting ballots arsonists space is the place for the human race homicidal human farming interpretation of "one nation under God with equal justice under law".....

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Bungling GI Joe biding his "serve the Pope or die" more perfect union with Islam "death to the infidels" as SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July 9/11 "one nation under God with equal justice under law" diatribe one must vote; yet if no candidate will uphold the US Constitution law of the land "one nation under God with equal justice under law" Bicentennial tautology why vote for Christiananality pedophilia.....
And another thing…HOW MANY FRIGGIN’ fried chicken restaurants do we bloody need?!? KFC, Church’s, Popeyes, Chik Fil A, Raising Caine’s…Bonchon, now some weird cartoonish Phillipino chain (Jollibee), Hattie B’s, Bojangles, Zaxby’s, Dave’s Hot Chicken, Guthrie’s, PDQ, Harold’s, Bush’s, etc, etc.

FFS!!!

Jack4freedom

Governor
At least with a packet of KoolAid, YOU get to control the sugar content - granted it sucks as well. I’ve found that a good ol’ Arnold Palmer “Half & Half” is hard to beat. You just have to get the iced tea-to-lemonade ratio correct.
What I like to call an Arnold Smirnoff is very refreshing and libatious…..1 part tea, 1 part lemonade and one part Smirnoff Blue 100 proof. After a round of golf on a hot day, this can be an exceptional treat.

Jack4freedom

Governor
And another thing…HOW MANY FRIGGIN’ fried chicken restaurants do we bloody need?!? KFC, Church’s, Popeyes, Chik Fil A, Raising Caine’s…Bonchon, now some weird cartoonish Phillipino chain (Jollibee), Hattie B’s, Bojangles, Zaxby’s, Dave’s Hot Chicken, Guthrie’s, PDQ, Harold’s, Bush’s, etc, etc.

FFS!!!
At Bojangles at least you can get a tasty balanced meal without any greasy hormone laced chicken by ordering some of their great red beans and rice, some collard greens and coleslaw. All highly digestable, nutritious, tasty and filling. I guess the same can be said of El pollo loco..

RickWA

Snagglesooth
What I like to call an Arnold Smirnoff is very refreshing and libatious…..1 part tea, 1 part lemonade and one part Smirnoff Blue 100 proof. After a round of golf on a hot day, this can be an exceptional treat.
That sounds pretty good!

RickWA

Snagglesooth
At Bojangles at least you can get a tasty balanced meal without any greasy hormone laced chicken by ordering some of their great red beans and rice, some collard greens and coleslaw. All highly digestable, nutritious, tasty and filling. I guess the same can be said of El pollo loco..
Ya gotta hit ol’ Salty with food-related posts. On the other hand, you could go down the “Serve the Pope or die, Rehnquist church of pedophilia” blah, blah, blah route…

Jack4freedom

Governor
Ya gotta hit ol’ Salty with food-related posts. On the other hand, you could go down the “Serve the Pope or die, Rehnquist church of pedophilia” blah, blah, blah route…
He seems to be a pretty lonely guy. I bet whoever sees him coming ducks down a hallway and out a side door. Still I stand by my assertion that a healthy diet can be purchased at Bojangles for under $10.00….I wish we had them here but I’ve only seen them in Virginia and North Carolina.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
He seems to be a pretty lonely guy. I bet whoever sees him coming ducks down a hallway and out a side door. Still I stand by my assertion that a healthy diet can be purchased at Bojangles for under $10.00….I wish we had them here but I’ve only seen them in Virginia and North Carolina.
I’m just blown away by the sheer numbers of fried chicken food chains there are now. There seems to be a “Nashville hot chicken” craze of some sort going on as well.

Jack4freedom

Governor
I’m just blown away by the sheer numbers of fried chicken food chains there are now. There seems to be a “Nashville hot chicken” craze of some sort going on as well.
I guess I just quit paying attention to them about 30 years ago when I decided that they were all gut bombs. I don’t think chicken is meant to be mass produced like that…especially deep fried in various oils which aren’t regularly changed. I know some people who really know how to purchase and prepare some high quality chicken. If it’s done right, pretty spectacular.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I guess I just quit paying attention to them about 30 years ago when I decided that they were all gut bombs. I don’t think chicken is meant to be mass produced like that…especially deep fried in various oils which aren’t regularly changed. I know some people who really know how to purchase and prepare some high quality chicken. If it’s done right, pretty spectacular.
Where we ate breakfast has some great BBQ chicken w/baked beans and collard greens my favorite

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Salty is a bot...generates word salad and pushes it around to various blogs. You can find pretty much the same crap in lots of places.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Where we ate breakfast has some great BBQ chicken w/baked beans and collard greens my favorite
Don’t let Salty find out, you Pope-serving constitution-is-just-a-damned-piece-of-paper, United States of pedofilia, Rehnquist Islamocratic so and so!

Same not so good olde boys Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate drug trafficking enforcement in SCOTUS Fourth Reich July 9/11 "one nation under God with equal justice under law" avoidance of those crooks on Capital Hill protect & serve those burning "it's only a God damn piece of paper" Bush's Islam "death to the infidels" where lynching Washington, D.C. born USA citizens as Islam so thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists are the law of the land suicidal super ego Christiananality Peter Principle survival of the fittest fascists pyramid scheme of space is the place for their master race sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming Bicentennial continuation.....

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Same not so good olde boys Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate drug trafficking enforcement in SCOTUS Fourth Reich July 9/11 "one nation under God with equal justice under law" avoidance of those crooks on Capital Hill protect & serve those burning "it's only a God damn piece of paper" Bush's Islam "death to the infidels" where lynching Washington, D.C. born USA citizens as Islam so thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists are the law of the land suicidal super ego Christiananality Peter Principle survival of the fittest fascists pyramid scheme of space is the place for their master race sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming Bicentennial continuation.....
Fidelity to script earns Salty a “like”.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Don’t let Salty find out, you Pope-serving constitution-is-just-a-damned-piece-of-paper, United States of pedofilia, Rehnquist Islamocratic so and so!
Salty may prefer the backed possum

Salty is a bot...generates word salad and pushes it around to various blogs. You can find pretty much the same crap in lots of places.
As if this memorial day SCOTUS Fourth Reich July 9/11 diatribe isn't more of that Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement "one nation under God with equal justice under law" thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists - Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations - Washington, D.C. born USA citizens are Islam crooks on Capital Hill "man is God" Christiananality pedophilia Islamidiotocracy....

Salty may prefer the backed possum
So this should need punctuation due to cognitive dissonance from cross conditioned way beyond Christiananality pedophilia therapy to comprehend why would SCOTUS fabricate Washington, D.C. born USA citizens are Islam to protect & serve Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists as for the Bicentennial to maintain an Islamidiotocracy national religion Freudian slip of malice aforethought with premeditated suicidal super ego sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming Peter Principle pyramid scheme economics as "one nation under God with equal justice under law"......