• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Whatever happened to WMD's ???

Citizen

Council Member
F U C K I N Lying A S S Republicans & Con's lying America into a B/S war costing US Trillions apon Trillions of dollars. Now they wanna come and whine about Obama & everything & Everybody else that actually gives a shit about America.

They make me sick, f u c k i n g disgucting Right Wingers.

The destruction of America is on YOUR shoulders, You are the ones that constantly HURT America.

You make me wanna PUKE !!!!!

Oh & don't you ever forget:

All Hail King Blam !!!!

:evil:

NCmusicman

Governor
Uhhhh....

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
-- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

"There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."
Letter to President Bush, Signed by:
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), and others, Dec 5, 2001

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and th! e means of delivering them."
-- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."
-- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do"
-- Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
-- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

F U C K I N Lying A S S Republicans & Con's lying America into a B/S war costing US Trillions apon Trillions of dollars. Now they wanna come and whine about Obama & everything & Everybody else that actually gives a shit about America.

The destruction of America is on YOUR shoulders, You are the ones that constantly HURT America.

All Hail King Blam !!!!

Citizen

Council Member
So you never heard of GW Bush eh, well for your obviously limited info, he is the A S S hole who LIED & Attacked Iraq, saying there were WMD's when HE knew the whole time there NEVER EVER where any WMD's.

Nice try at a spin & dodge from the Facts, that YOU Right Wingers F U C K E D America, as you always try to do.
No wonder pretty much ALL terrorists are Right Winger Cons.

So for YOU:

All Hail King Blam !!!!

AIL

Jet fuel that's a good one.
They the lying scum Neo can's are doing it again. The Neo con's are all Zionists [Unwelcome language removed] that care only for Israel and don't give a shit about America ..They continue to lie and the Jewish controlled media gives them air time and NEVER challenges the lies they spew out.. They free to say whatever they want and get away with it.. Propaganda on a massive scale all helped by the so called network NEWS media .. There is absolutely no poof Iran is working on nukes..

Strange Israeli newspaper can print news saying " Iran has no nukes" but in the USA you will never see that kind of news.??

West has no evidence of Iran atomic bomb program, senior Turkish diplomat says

Head of Organization of Islamic Cooperation tells Haaretz at Doha conference that Tehran has right to peaceful nuclear program, rejects military intervention.
http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/west-has-no-evidence-of-iran-atomic-bomb-program-senior-turkish-diplomat-says-1.401075

ARMCX1

Mayor
Your top post testifies as to why criticism of Obama's Iraq wihdrawal won't go too far. For no Obama Iraq critic means to send US combat troops back into Iraq.

Proud Progressive

Council Member

All Hail King Blam !!!!

Take a long slow and very deep breath....................exhale...slowly,:cool:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Uhhhh....

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."
Too bad for you that these out of context quotes don't actually work to support your side when you read the whole statement. In the case of Al Gore's speech, he was actually arguing against the invasion of Iraq....

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/transcripts/gore_text092302.html

If you read this article in Snopes you'd see that most of the quotes are not as part of any support for an invasion of Iraq..

http://www.snopes.com/politics/war/wmdquotes.asp

Boca

Governor
Has nothing to do with the question of WMDs.

Gore said "We know......" He was the Vice President. Was he lying?

Boca

Governor
He had 'em alright as the statements of high ranking democrats attest...the question is where did they go? Hussein was told to provide documentation of their destruction. He didn't. End of story

Rudedog

Council Member
"your tactics only aid terrorists, for they erode our national unity and diminish our resolve. They give ammunition to America's enemies, and pause to America's friends."
Atny Gen Asscroft calling all opposed to Bush war traitors.

”such commentary is thoroughly irresponsible and totally unworthy of national leaders in a time of war.”
Dick Cheney also calling all opposed to Bush war traitors.

"These are people that don't want to protect the American people. They will do anything, spend all the time and resources they can, to avoid confronting evil."
Tom Delay also calling opposers to Bush war Traitors, this was before he was found guilty money Laundring.

"Partisan insults launched solely for personal political gain are highly inappropriate at a time when American men and women are in harm's way."
Bill Frist (R) Psycho, insisting he NEVER put US troops in harm's way-those opposed to Bush war are.

“that critics of the Bush Administration's Iraq policy are encouraging terrorists and complicating the ongoing U.S. war on terrorism.”
Donald Rumsfeld blaming critics for the war going so badly.

"Senate is not interested in the security of the American people."
Bush himself, LYING his ass off insisting senators opposed to his war are traitors who don't care about American lives like he does.

"the 'liberal' media is nurturing America's enemies."
in traitor Ollie North forgetting he armed some of these enemies of America himself.

Rudedog

Council Member
Sen. Hillary Clinton (D-NY) was asked by troops in Iraq whether the public was concerned about the Administration's Iraq policy. She answered, "Americans are wholeheartedly proud of what you are doing, but there are many questions at home about the administration's policies" – a candid and factual answer, especially considering recent polls that say the same. Of course, she was immediately attacked by right-wing pollster Scott Reed that she was "un-American."

Rudedog

Council Member
"We don't want the smoking gun to be a MUSHROOM CLOUD"

Condie Rice, lying
of Babylon, setting up the dems to go along with the war through fear and LIES!!!

..and when the sheep Dems went along, they were labeled as co-conspirators by the reichwingers for believing the BUSH LIES!!!!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Has nothing to do with the question of WMDs.

Gore said "We know......" He was the Vice President. Was he lying?
The last intel Gore had seen was from when, the end of 2000? In spite of what Gore thought about WMDs, he didn't feel it meant a threat to the US nor did it justify an invasion of Iraq.....by 2002 we knew that the evidence being cited by the Bush administration was false. There was no effort to get yellowcake from Niger, the aluminum tubes couldn't be used for a nuclear program, the Iraqis did not have the capability to use RC drones to disperse WMDs, they did not have mobile WMD labs.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
He had 'em alright as the statements of high ranking democrats attest...the question is where did they go? Hussein was told to provide documentation of their destruction. He didn't. End of story
The dems were mostly saying that even if he did have them we shouldn't invade Iraq.....Since the dems were dealling with intel that was sent over by the White House....I'd guess it matters that Bush lied to them as well.

Friday13

Governor
Israel is still the source of ME problems...

Regarding the Arab Peace Initiative, which the OIC backed 9 years ago, İhsanoğlu added that the offer was still on the table, adding that he felt it was the only way to end the Arab-Israeli conflict.

According to the initiative, the Arab League proposed in March 2001, all 57 Muslim states would normalize their relations with Israel, in return for Israel withdrawing to the 1967 lines and offering a satisfactory solution for Palestinian refugees, in accordance with UN resolution 194.

Boca

Governor
I'd like you to provide documentation proving your sex affair with a 10 year old boy has ended. If you can't...
That might get you somewhere if it wasn't for the fact such weapons were known to have been used against Iran as well as the Kurds.

Nice try? Not!

Rudedog

Council Member
There is NO reasoning with Boca, so this is for everyone else interested in truth, listen to the main LIAR :Bush says Iraq had no WMDs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soohikNdbWs

After countless deaths and maimings he says Iraq had NO WMDs. He forgot to tell his zombies the fantastic LIE had been exposed.

Oh, and those leftover gas bombs used against Iran in the '80's were found and the reichwing propaganda machine was doing backflips to brainwash the weak minded that these were the Fabled WMDs, but US Intelligence said such bombs were too old to pose a threat.

Excerpt from U S Department of Defense report:
The munitions addressed in the report were produced in the 1980s, Maples said. Badly corroded, they could not currently be used as originally intended, Chu added.