• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What's destroying our institutions?

write on

Senator
in part. in turn a goodly part of the contribution comes from extremists who demand parity for all and not to be discomfited, but then when others express discomfort (the one just demanded and afforded others...) these same people scream culture war, and blah blah..

either we're all equal and are ALSO all entitled to a life free of discomfort..or we're not.
It sounds like you want kids to be sheltered from the reality of the big bad world.

Life is tough. We need to deal with the changing times when people feel confident to be who they are.

This isn't the 1950's anymore,

write on

Senator
i dont know if you have a child, or had.. .but if you had a child, a daughter, would you be comfortable with them left alone with a man..in a restroom..
As I said, this topic is being blown out of proportion. I'd think that my kid wouldn't be taught to hate those that are different than they are.

When did you decide on being straight?

write on

Senator
What’s nauseating is the constant stream of lies you spew. Democrats (like Obama) MANDATED opening up bathrooms to freaks and weirdos of the opposite gender. Then, he SANCTIONED North Carolina for not complying. “Rightwingers” did NOT “start” this culture war. As usual, your words are an exact 180 from truth.
What lies?

If you really gave a shit, you'd know that the increase of assaults of trans is why Obama and Biden met this problem head on.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
It sounds like you want kids to be sheltered from the reality of the big bad world.

Life is tough. We need to deal with the changing times when people feel confident to be who they are.

This isn't the 1950's anymore,
actualy, it doesnt sound like anything....it's text. text doesnt make a sound. it's more like..you cant process reality, namely that safety, and freedom from discomfort, etc..extends to ALL,..not just who you say. this is why you have to fill in with "it sounds like" because you have on offer...jack shit. so you insult as a reflex.

anyway.. no, i dont want kids sheltered. but they should not be made to feel unsafe, like others here have expressed.

those people who feel confident who they are,,,,are they entitled to feel safe and comfortable and to face the big bad world?? yes? so are kids/ all kids. so are people. all people.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
As I said, this topic is being blown out of proportion. I'd think that my kid wouldn't be taught to hate those that are different than they are.

When did you decide on being straight?
i'm not the one blowing it out of proportion. you're the one merrily slinging all manner of made up stuff.

and...my kid is and was NOT taught to hate those different.. never was never will, while i live. now what? do you move on to the next made up shit??

i dont know when i decided or if i even made a 'decision'...probably when i found someone or other appealing.... why?

write on

Senator
actualy, it doesnt sound like anything....it's text. text doesnt make a sound. it's more like..you cant process reality, namely that safety, and freedom from discomfort, etc..extends to ALL,..not just who you say. this is why you have to fill in with "it sounds like" because you have on offer...jack shit. so you insult as a reflex.

anyway.. no, i dont want kids sheltered. but they should not be made to feel unsafe, like others here have expressed.

those people who feel confident who they are,,,,are they entitled to feel safe and comfortable and to face the big bad world?? yes? so are kids/ all kids. so are people. all people.
lol

Are you so desperate that you would go that route? I wrote that as if you and I were sitting across from each other having this conversation/debate.

Kids are resilient, You don't want to give them credit.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
lol

Are you so desperate that you would go that route? I wrote that as if you and I were sitting across from each other having this conversation/debate.

Kids are resilient, You don't want to give them credit.
i'm not desperate in the slightest, and i'm not the one who has yet to answer the question posed them... whether sitting across from one another or not.. in your scenario...you're sitting slinging insults....

write on

Senator
i'm not the one blowing it out of proportion. you're the one merrily slinging all manner of made up stuff.

and...my kid is and was NOT taught to hate those different.. never was never will, while i live. now what? do you move on to the next made up shit??

i dont know when i decided or if i even made a 'decision'...probably when i found someone or other appealing.... why?
What did I make up? Be specific.

I'd like to see a poll of HS kids on this subject. I think you'd be disappointed with the results.

Neither did trans kids.

write on

Senator
i'm not desperate in the slightest, and i'm not the one who has yet to answer the question posed them... whether sitting across from one another or not.. in your scenario...you're sitting slinging insults....
What question did I not answer?

Insults fly all over the place here on PJ. Be a grownup and deal with it like I do.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
What did I make up? Be specific.

I'd like to see a poll of HS kids on this subject. I think you'd be disappointed with the results.

Neither did trans kids.
why would i be disappointed? do you think high school kids should be afforded the same freedom from discomfort as everyone else?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
What lies?

If you really gave a shit, you'd know that the increase of assaults of trans is why Obama and Biden met this problem head on.
So now the Dems DID ramp up the issue using the political process. That’s nice. It’s a shame you directly lied about it before.

write on

Senator
why would i be disappointed? do you think High school kids should be afforded the same freedom from discomfort as everyone else?
You're saying they feel discomfort without knowing the numbers. That is why I said I'd like to see a poll of them with that question asked.

write on

Senator
So now the Dems DID ramp up the issue using the political process. That’s nice. It’s a shame you directly lied about it before.
Who started whining about trans kids in bathrooms?

No, it was the right wing that is using it for political expediency.