• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

What's destroying our institutions?

Colorforms

Senator
You have need more than allegations from the wild imaginations of right wingers to turn someone into an offender let alone a repeat offender.
Read the article. There are "more than allegations from the wild imaginations of right wingers". Crime on the streets is at an all time high. Where do you think that comes from?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
This one thinks it’s unconstitutional to selected a black female.

Deplorable!
LIAR and I posted nothing that's in your mental mind........Stacked was subject.......YOU are what creates shooters like the punk at the NY grocery store

EatTheRich

President
Dems? Cons?

Or is it crazies that seek to destroy everything that doesn't align to boorish group think?
It’s mostly capitalism destroying “our” institutions … but also the leftist resistance it spawns. That destruction is two-sided … on the one hand it is a sweeping away of an archaic, barbaric , animalistic past … on the other capitalism generally makes no provision to remedy the loss of the relief, however pitiful, these institutions provide from the harshness of nature and unconscious (money-driven) culture.

EatTheRich

President
Right now I think we have people who don't care about our laws and institutions and are willing to see them fall in order to gain power. These prosecutors who keep letting dangerous people back onto the streets, the burning and looting with literally no charges, even these protestors breaking federal laws by trying to influence judicial decisions and not one of them arrested.

It's really a shame that some people care more about their agenda than about the society they were sworn by oath to protect.
No constitutionally valid law can prohibit protesting government decisions. Hundreds have been charged with arson and looting. Prosecutors mostly let dangerous people back on the street because they are informers helping the state go after its main enemies … labor organizers, leftists, and dissidents. But it also happens because even the formidable machinery of penal repression in this country gets overwhelmed by the sheer number of people who run afoul of the draconian legal system.
Title 18, Section 1507, of the U.S. Code. The law states that it is illegal, “with the intent of influencing any judge,” to:
  • picket or parade “in or near a building or residence occupied or used by such judge, juror, witness, or court officer”
  • “or with such intent,” to resort “to any other demonstration in or near any such building or residence”

I didn't create the law. I only admonish the people who have lied when they swore to uphold it and are now ignoring it.
Part of the McCarran Act, one of the most notoriously blatantly unconstitutional laws of the Korea-era witch hunt.

EatTheRich

President

Right, our "right wing imaginations" are getting people killed.
All the time. There wouldn’t be all this right-wing terrorism if right-wingers hadn’t been conditioned to believe invented absurdities.

EatTheRich

President
Good reminder..

Yes.. pretending the constitution doesn't afford the president the power to choose whom he pleases... Does contribute to the destroying of our institutions..

As does then trying to actually destroy the lives of those selected...

Good catch.
They still took an oath to defend the Constitution, and will be in blatant violation of it. Many also clearly perjured themselves during their confirmation hearings.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Except that no one’s life has been destroyed. Which has nothing to do with the institution itself in any event.

So there’s that.
I can't help you inability to distinguish between -ing and -ed.

Good luck.

I'm sticking to topic .

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
If people lack confidence in the supreme court that is supreme court.

They don't need confidentiality to do there work. If they are embarrassed of Alito's exceptionally bad take then they probably shouldn't have written it.
Sure they do.

Are they embarrassed?